• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Man it's been too long since I've posted here... sup everybody.
Anything new in the gorilla's metagame that I've missed from a month's period?? Or anything else?
I like that interview thread that DON made, is it going to interview everybody who's been regular to the Donkey Kong boards only?

And sorry for you guys who aren't used to me changing my avatar, but I needed to change it to something more beautiful rather than my traditional icon.... because of Life things I'm trying to get done.

D0N

Smash Ace

I like that interview thread that DON made, is it going to interview everybody who's been regular to the Donkey Kong boards only?

Thats the idea, but maybe we'll have special guests or something sometimes. We'll see what happens.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I think I'm gonna buy a DK tie once I find one. Who's with me?
I was looking for his tie online about a week ago. No one sells the actual tie. There's places where you can make your own tie... someone get a good High Def DK symbol pic that we can put onto the make your own ties. Also there's a place called... zazzle I think... that sells some DK ties but they're not the ACTUAL tie... they just look similar. The letters are the wrong font/spacing.

I wanted to be DK for Halloween but I didn't want to not buy the actual tie for the costume so that went out the window. I was just going to buy a brown fuzzy fest, wear his tie and do my hair up in a slick pointy bunch. DK all the way lol

Silfa

Smash Ace
I tried looking for DK ties a while back and I wasn't successful. There's heaps of places that seem to sell them, but the font is way off.

Hopefully someone finds somewhere that sells them at some point.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Well like Micaelis said, Zazzle has one, but it looks like crap. You can upload the logo/emblem and and put it on a tie and customize it. Put that starts at $30, so its pretty expensive that way.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
I tried looking for DK ties a while back and I wasn't successful. There's heaps of places that seem to sell them, but the font is way off.

Hopefully someone finds somewhere that sells them at some point.
ask Jmex where he got his ties at, he has quite a few.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Sooo, how's everyone doing lately?

Don comes back to america soon, no?

/chat socially

Tujex

Smash Ace
Just got done running a serious Xbox marathon.

Pwn'ing in Gears of War II and CoD:MW2.
Wanted to play Smash, but none of my cousins play...and they didn't feel like getting ***** by DK's flaccid ***** for hours on end.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Pretty brutal tujex :p

Going to a tourney tomorrow, gonna get whooped but should be fun. I'm so terrible, i like to hide in my shield. I need to be more.... not stupid i think :(

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea i'll be pretty busy for a little while doing transitional things. That being said, don't expect much getting done with that interview thread until then.

Good luck Monkley

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
:bandit::bandit: I'm high.:laugh:
this one time, me and my friend were super stoned, and we decided to play a team match as Double Green DKs

so 3, 2, 1, GO!

me and my friend did the same exact moves for the first 2 seconds of the match
i think it was ftilt, uair, and last was fair.

it was so ****in funny to see 2 green DKs do the same moves in perfect synchronation, and since we were blazing out of our minds, it was like 10 times as funny. needless to say, we lost the match:laugh:

Tujex

Smash Ace
this one time, me and my friend were super stoned, and we decided to play a team match as Double Green DKs

so 3, 2, 1, GO!

me and my friend did the same exact moves for the first 2 seconds of the match
i think it was ftilt, uair, and last was fair.

it was so ****in funny to see 2 green DKs do the same moves in perfect synchronation, and since we were blazing out of our minds, it was like 10 times as funny. needless to say, we lost the match:laugh:
That sounds beast. I used to play high, until my significant other started complaining about it. I've realized...while my tech skill has gone up...my creativity has gone down, lol. If there was only some way to get it back without having to worry about having to hear ole girl's mouth when I get blazed, lol.

Airborne

Smash Lord
do you all ever try to watch dk matches for the hell of it on youtube, and end up getting searches of Death Knights tanking some 25-man raid that no one gives a ****ing **** about? -.-

AznNoob123

Smash Rookie
DK tanks are boring to watch, its just PARRYing alot.

DK's in arena, NOW THATS WHAT TO WATCH

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
I wore a red tie every time I was going to use DK in a match at our last tournament here in Italy. Too bad I couldn't write "DK" on it. **** it's really lulz to play like that XD

Demp

Smash Journeyman
DK tanks are boring to watch, its just PARRYing alot.

DK's in arena, NOW THATS WHAT TO WATCH
It's still boring as ****... and I was a gladiator DK. You just set up diseases and spam Scourge Strike, with some interrupts. DK is an easy class.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
It's still boring as ****... and I was a gladiator DK. You just set up diseases and spam Scourge Strike, with some interrupts. DK is an easy class.
thats the same old cookie cutter build. my dk in arena is frost and i prefer it much better in my 3's than being boring old unholy.

But anyways nice video, can never get bored of watching new DK combo vids :chuckle:

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I miss when battlegrounds used to be the place to be :( Silly arena ruining PvP.... Not that I know anything about deathknights aside from that they share an abbreviation with DK... Which was confusing a year ago, when wrath was new.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
thats the same old cookie cutter build. my dk in arena is frost and i prefer it much better in my 3's than being boring old unholy.

But anyways nice video, can never get bored of watching new DK combo vids :chuckle:
This was back in the arena season before the current one, before I quit the game. Arenas in WoW are so ****ty now (or before I quit). It was MUCH better in BC.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
So, quick change of discussion to our midwestern players... I heard that area is getting railed by snowstorm(s?). I think I heard Iowa got some stupid amount like 14 inches or something, which is right next to Ook/Ripple right? Having fun shoveling? :p

Heh, hope you guys didn't get it too bad, I hate dealing with snow...

Demp

Smash Journeyman
It is terrible here in Michigan. We got at least a foot of snow (and some sleet) I think, and it is still snowing. College has been canceled two days in a row for me, which is outrageous considering it's rare my school is canceled even once a few years.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
we got about half an inch where I am in illinois, but its like 30-40mph wind. and its like 10 degrees so we have lots of ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom