• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK SmAsH

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I just started to make some combo vids not long ago and DK SmAsH is the first! I'd only been playing DK for a couple months when I made the video and he's so much **** fun he's one of my mains now... I wanted to make another DK video before i moved to baltimore so i made DK SmAsH 2 in a hurry from a couple hours of footage so i don't think it's that great of a combo vid, but it's fun to watch... hope you all enjoy it and if anyone out there plays in baltimore let me know!! i need to find some smash players up here!!

DK SmAsH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufwwzaNcM6E
DK SmAsH 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZpPSyO3-GA

and i need to find a site to put on downloadable versions anyone know a good place to do that at?

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
there were very few good clipz and ur opponentz were godawful but i liked tha music and it was sorta fun too watch

rofl u put APE and APE! for tha tagz that made me lol

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
there were very few good clipz and ur opponentz were godawful but i liked tha music and it was sorta fun too watch

rofl u put APE and APE! for tha tagz that made me lol
most of them weren't pros but if being able to beat the guy who ranked 4th in evo east is god awful than you sir r amazing...turbo gilman is a **** good player! i havent gotten play many really good people yet but now that im in baltimore theres no excuse lol and i cant wait! but im glad you enjoyed the vid! that was its main purpose....

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
cort ranked 4th at evo east...u were beatin him? but ya all im sayin is d throw is really easy to tech lolz and regular up throw (not cargo) is impossible to chaingrab wit and etc etc but ya dont worry bout it

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
its ok....yeah the up chaingrab is hard to pull off but u can catch people on the down throw easily if u use it sparingly...we'll have to play sometime def....

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I live in Baltimore - Baltimore County. I'm 15 minutes from the city, and 10 from Towson Town Center. I'd be happy to smash with you sometime if you're close by.

Nice combo vids, btw.

Top Bottom