• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK SmAsHfests!!

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
I'll make a concerted effort to show up at this. I really need more experience... I'm too good at this game to suck so bad all the time ^_^ I don't really have a crew, but I usually bring my brother and cousin along with me to tournaments, along with my brother's super-scrubby sheik-playing friend who hasn't gotten me below 3 stock in his entire life. The world should have more people like him; it'd make earning a living off Smash that much easier. But I digress... will try to make it here with at least my cousin, since he's my teammate.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
write

"Is amazing as a human being" after you write nightmare korn kid from now on.

;D

I'm horrible at smash, but amaizng as a human being, for sure.

In fact I've had sex with as many people as you all have moms.

... lol...

"I may not be all of your fathers, but I have had sex with all of your mothers."- G regulate.

^^THIS IS PROBABLY WHY I NEVER POST! ^^

ADDED:
VIST! I challenge you to an arm wresle, winner buys the other some sort of food.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
'm sorry you have me mistake for this guy in baltimore county who joined smas boards march 2006, and has the SN frozen, and is a smash apprentice, and also just posted

"When it comes to sucking *****', nightmare korn kid is amazing as a human being.

<3"

BUT I WONT BE MORE SPECIFIC THAN THAT!

Also, Hova says you're terrible =P

ADDED: and I say you're AWESOME! ;D

ADded two: "Fergie", Avril, Amy Lee, adn Gwen Stefanni are all mad hot.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
d-amn it this sux...i want everyone to come i just dont have room :o(
well it looks like mushroom kings may be bringing 5-7 people so that fills up a lot of space but ill keep ya updated dont worry...im tryin to have mostly crews and team arlington come with some random people here and there...and so TA and MK have first dibbs but after that ill put you guys all in!! and who knows i may have another one where everyone can come to a week or 2 after?

edit: ok i think i know a way i can get 6 setups...so if you can bring a FULL setup you get dibbs...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Well I'll come since NKK is coming. :)

Someone give me a ride.

Omni

BRoomer
if i go i can bring a cube and perhaps a tv...does anyone who is coming have vids on youtube?

inferno...don't you go MD lol? if so i def played you last year
i have a few vids on youtube. really scary ones of my falcon mostly.

and yeah, i go to MD. where and when did we play?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lol Hova is silly, he likes to say i'm bad, and judge me based on how I played 4 months ago....I doubt he could beat me right now >.<

Yeah that's right Hova, i'm calling you out foo'

=X

Omni

BRoomer
Lol Hova is silly, he likes to say i'm bad, and judge me based on how I played 4 months ago....I doubt he could beat me right now >.<

Yeah that's right Hova, i'm calling you out foo'

=X
Who you know fresher than Hov? Riddle me that.
The rest of ya'll know where he's literally at.
Can't none of ya'll handle his sac... (LUNCHES).
Yeah watching him smash is like seeing G-Reg as a mime.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You can't come Omni, there's a limit on the amount of black guys at DK's. NKK and Frozen together form at least four black guys.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Omni, hit me up!

I'll see if I can fux with giving you a ride my man.

I got your back cuz I know you got mine, son!

To Frozen: Lol... MM him. And MM DOSV more. I sponsor DOSV in a MM against you. 5 Dollars! Just Because I want him to play some of the better falcons, i just don't like how he keeps losing to falcons man. I ended up 6 stocking him falcon vs fox, it's ridiculous!

You should do it!

Added: I'll bring a full set up, BTW. And if Omni does ride with me I'll also bring a whole lotta man meat. His name is Steve, we call him amazing.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
if i go i can bring a cube and perhaps a tv...does anyone who is coming have vids on youtube?
lemme know for sure if u can bring a tv...

sadly i wont be attending this event. someones just gonna have to **** in my place =D
dont worry ill whoop *** for you

You can't come Omni, there's a limit on the amount of black guys at DK's. NKK and Frozen together form at least four black guys.
LMAO!! now that **** is hilarious...especially since frozen is white

Omni

BRoomer
Omni, hit me up!

I'll see if I can fux with giving you a ride my man.

I got your back cuz I know you got mine, son!
Let me tell you guys a story about the Legendary Hero: Nightmare KoRn Kid.

Once upon a time, Omni was in a pickle. He left his car light on during a smash tournament. Aho, one of the great warriors of Team Arlington, tried to help, but alas was unable to save the day. When all hope was gone, NKK came outta' no where and was like,"BAM" and jumpstarted my car and sheezy. ...It didn't work, BUT he tried for almost a whole hour. THUS NKK IS A BEAST THE END.

My address is 1705 Albert Dr. Mitchellville, MD 20721. Mapquest it and see how far of a drive it is. I hate how it's like.. in the opposite direction tho'. Vist lives closer I think, but I appreciate it if anyone can give me a ride to this so I can take all your monies. :chuckle:

hova

Smash Champion
teh pr0- i think you're on the way home from my job, we should smash sometime

edit: i checked and u are in fact about a whole 5mins out of my way during my drive home

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
let me tell you all a story or the legendary Omni:

One day Nightmare korn kid was in a pickle, he wanted to go to Pound and bum friendlies, but he had no pass.

So omni killed everything, ever.

Added: I'm strongly considereing driving COMPLETELY out of my way to pick up omni, about an hour to his place, in fact. >.>

If someone would save me the effort of this hour drive, I would strongly appreciate it. If not Steve and I get to enjoy an hour drive, in a tiny, AC-less, Geo prism. (this drive would come AFTER I drive an hour to get to his place, ;D... And also we make sweet love under the stars. [IN A STRAIGHT AND NON THREATENING WAY])

;D If you don't get another ride, I'll show up at your place around 5 ish =D

teh pr0

Smash Cadet
teh pr0- i think you're on the way home from my job, we should smash sometime

edit: i checked and u are in fact about a whole 5mins out of my way during my drive home
sweet, i'm def up for some smash...so it would be awesome if you can give me a ride to the smashfest and back.

so hova that means your bringin him to my smashfest?? and teh pro u have a game too rite?
i do have the game...you want me to bring the whole set? (Tv, cube and melee) what's the entrance fee btw...i won't win top 3 sooo...are there gonna be friendlies there and such?

Frozen

Smash Lord
At least none of NKK's classic homo-erotic posts have anything to do with azen this time....

Oh and DKSmash...what are you fuxing with??? I'm the blackest mutha ****a alive....Btree.....tell this man how black I am.

hova

Smash Champion
sweet, i'm def up for some smash...so it would be awesome if you can give me a ride to the smashfest and back.
you're on the way from my job to my house

you're nowhere near my house, Dk is about 20mins from my house, you're about 25-30 in the opposite direction

sry, no ride here

Ghostype

Smash Champion
At least none of NKK's classic homo-erotic posts have anything to do with azen this time....

Oh and DKSmash...what are you fuxing with??? I'm the blackest mutha ****a alive....Btree.....tell this man how black I am.
This motha ****a Co-Founded Africa with the sun.

Top Bottom