• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DKC2 Soundtrack

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Ahh....
my favorite music from DKC2...

Can I get a link to where it was confirmed on the Dojo, I have yet to find it.
I was hoping for a DKC stage, like this one, along with Gangplank Galleon as the new stages for this installment.

Pkm_trainer09

Smash Apprentice
Easily my favorite game sountrack ever. From Rattle attle, to Minbrace mayhem, i love it all. I hope they make it!

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
i would love the DKC2 intro :p it was pure awesome, in other words all music from the DKC was awesome (maybe without some from DKC3)
He should really think of putting some in, like DKC1 intro song (which was awesome imo) Or the music against king k.rool or captain k.rool.

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
This is partly the reason that the Stage Builder was my favorite update, because this music was announced.

Seriously DKC 1,2, and 3 had the greatest video game music ever.
Next I want to see the final battle with K. Rool in DKC 1, and Web Woods from DKC 2.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Web woods was another one.

A good level for brawl would be gang plank galleon or something. After awhile the stage falls into the level where it is under the ship inhabited by alot of water.

Meh. Good music nonetheless.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I believe it was remixed for Brawl.
I remember clearly playing DK2 on my cousins old Nintendo when I was smaller.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music15.html
I think it is it, sounded similar.
No way dude. Thats a remix of classic Donkey Kong music. Has nothing to do with Bramble Blast! :p

Yeah, it was the stage builder update it was confirmed. I think it'll play on the scrolling Rumble Falls. It scrolls slow, I could defiantly see Bramble Blast playing there. Its almost a perfect fit.

For DKC 2 stage... we should get the Gangplank Galleon. Because King K Rool is gonna be playable, he should have that for his stage and itd fill the role of a DKC stage.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Yep. As I mentioned earlier: Gangplank galleon would be great. It could travel to different parts of the island maybe? The floor breaks and you fall into that under-ship water area?

Who knows.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
DKC2 easily has some of the best soundtracks ever, and stickerbush symphony is most likely the best of the best. If Sakurai added it in Brawl (without a bad remix such as the one he did with metaknight's revenge theme) I may forgive him for the delay.

Marzy

Smash Cadet
That's awesome news, it was one of my favourite pieces of music in the game. Definetly better than the DK rap in Melee. ;D

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
Yeah, some people complain about Donkey Kong music...

I absolutely love it all. Anyone heard of Kong in Concert? Oh man, beautiful remade versions of several DK songs.

Yeah, Brambles is one of my favorite songs...but I don't like this remix as much as I like others from OCremix.

Liontamer

Smash Rookie
Yeah, some people complain about Donkey Kong music...

I absolutely love it all. Anyone heard of Kong in Concert? Oh man, beautiful remade versions of several DK songs.

Yeah, Brambles is one of my favorite songs...but I don't like this remix as much as I like others from OCremix.
Many thanks for the kind words on OC ReMix. Glad you liked Kong in Concert! We do have a DKC2 project also in the works, but don't expect it for a while as it only got started fairly recently.

Larry "Liontamer" Oji
Assistant Soundtrack Director, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Head Submissions Evaluator, OverClocked ReMix
Creator, VG Frequency
Staff, VGMdb
http://www.ocremix.org
http://www.vgfrequency.com
http://www.vgmdb.net

Top Bottom