• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's Final Smash confirmed to take up 90% of a stage when used correctly

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
I knew this was the case. Donkey Kong is such an important charcter in Nintendo history Sakurai wouldn't give him a crappy Final Smash. He's just trying to make it more true to the Donkey Konga games by including rythm and timing in it. When this game comes out I'm sure people will be able to perfect it and it will be devastating!

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
So, either people at E3 weren't using it correctly, or they buffed it, like they buffed Ike, which is entirely possible.

Either way, I'm glad, because that would have made 3 games where DK got the short end of the stick, and it's about time he was buffed a bit.
I'm sure they weren't using it correctly. Can't say I blame because of the screaming women, you can barely the music.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I'd think that after a while you'd be able to time it even without hearing it, provided it's the same music all the time. Although to be civil, shouldn't you not be yelling in a tournament anyway (I've never gone to one, mind you)?
Also, Smash Balls are most likely going to be banned in tourneys based on what I've heard. Coming off the top of my head, I think that they're a tad unbalanced. Granted, I've never used them, but that's my logic right there.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
The whole point it's called a Final Smash...

Any final smash could just about kill atleast one person. DK's no exception.

Top Bottom