• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMT 4 The Brawl To Begin Them All

Nike.

Smash Hero
I wanna meet the Lubbock/Armarillo crews so bad x) And I promised Dakpo I'd go to one his tournies back at MLG.

/interested

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
I'm bringing 2 other people including me to this. :D You're gonna see an asian pulling up with 2 other **ggas, and you'll even see me speaking russian with one of them. ;)

Dakpo

Smash Lord
A few from San Antonio, Lubbock , and Amarillo are confirmed. New Mexico, El Paso, and OK are all interested as well. sooo.... who is dragonwarriormaster?

CaptainTenalp

Smash Rookie
is dragonwarriormaster coming to this?
hype
I will end you for this

sooo.... who is dragonwarriormaster?
That would be my name on another forum that I was talking about this little gathering on. I didn't plan on actually posting here since I don't expect to do anything outstanding, but I guess someone ruined that. Yeah, I play Lucas, and I might be a decent player, but I'm in no way "good." regardless, I'm looking forward to this. (also no, I don't live in Amarillo, but Vega is close enough that it hardly matters)

Dakpo

Smash Lord
You live that close and we dont know about you?!?!?! You need to play with us more! Are there more players in your area?

EDIT: also, what forum where you talking about this in?

CaptainTenalp

Smash Rookie
You live that close and we dont know about you?!?!?! You need to play with us more! Are there more players in your area?
There is another guy who I'm going with, possibly a third. Neither of them are any better than I am though. Honestly, I never figured this backwater blip on the map had anyone who remotely cared about Smash, so it never even occurred to me to check.

EDIT: also, what forum where you talking about this in?
It is a secret to everyone.

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
I will end you for this

That would be my name on another forum that I was talking about this little gathering on. I didn't plan on actually posting here since I don't expect to do anything outstanding, but I guess someone ruined that. Yeah, I play Lucas, and I might be a decent player, but I'm in no way "good." regardless, I'm looking forward to this. (also no, I don't live in Amarillo, but Vega is close enough that it hardly matters)

NICE!! yeah vega is really close. this is awesome!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I regret to say that I might not be attending this after all, and NO I am not backing down from our MM Bobby, just fyi we'll MM at Oh Snap if you go..

Don't let me take HYPE away from this though, HYYYYYYPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
̿̿̿ ̿' ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ this is a stick-up... give me ALL yo [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]!

edit so if i bring 2 setups will you give me a dollar ?

CaptainTenalp

Smash Rookie
How many setups do you expect to have/need? I have one I can bring but I'm (hopefully understandably) hesitant.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Oklahoma may need housing. :3

Assuming we're there for the long run and leave at the tentative time, the OK players will be back at Norman at 2 in the morning, and then some of us will have to drive further still to get home. So we could either leave early, trust one of us to make it back to Norman at twilight and not konk out at the wheel, rent a motel room, or get housing from someone.

I think we're hoping it'll be the last one. XD Any help?

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I have a lot of experience driving over six hours in one day, as well as running twenty hour days. But if someone could house us for the night, that would be cool too.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Let me get some number people and i can make it happen. My place is open to housing, but i need to know how many

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It looks like 3 other people from Tulsa are coming, bringing the total of OK players to 8.

However, the Tulsa players want to head back on that Saturday. Since Typ_Ex is driving with the Tulsa players, and he is not too happy about the 5 hour drive, housing status on 4 of them will be dependent on the time the tournament ends and if he's good to go for that long trip.

It seems Chozo will be driving 4 people total as well, and whether or not he wants to drive back that night is in the air too.

So I guess 0, 4, or 8 people will want housing, depending on how long the tournament lasts.

Top Bottom