• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA #18 - 7/16/11 - Worcester, MA - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Essentially what Almo said. To be honest, seeding by pools was an awful idea for a local. I wanted to try it out, but honestly I probably won't do it next time, it makes no sense. Due to some sandbagging issues, it was too ridiculous with some of the R2 matches we had if we followed it 100%. Makes more sense to follow the PR after pools first. It works well at nationals because of how much more seriously everyone takes them. Even at nationals though, when a player is guaranteed to make it out they lose the motivation to try (though this is still a bad idea since you always want the best seed you can get).

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
@PK - I just haven't had fun the last two times we teamed, it's less fun stuff and more stress and nerves recently for some reason. You also have the same problem you have in singles which is once our momentum fades you don't play as well. I can fix that for me most of the time, but I can't fix it for you... and it gets me more stressed than anything. It's not like I'll always have a partner and when I don't I like to team with you and Ace =P

IceArrow

Smash Lord
I sucked at this tourney. I got 3 stocked more than I won. I'm not surprised that I got last place in my pool. I will get 1st in the next DNA though.

Shoutout to Soma for being awesome.

Shoutout to Fatal for an awesome MM and almost beating you with Bowser.

Shoutouts to Venom, Mikeray, Peachkid, and whoever else played friendlies with me.

Almo, I used
not

IcyLight

Smash Lord
just keep at it icearrow, it's hard especially this late into the tournament scene. A lot of us have been playing competitively since the game came out, and some of us since melee even before brawl. Just keep practicing and asking people for help, don't be nervous or shy almost any one of us will assist you if you ask =)

PEACE7

Smash Champion
1: Fatal- Good **** winning once again
2: Koolaid - Your sooo good with everyone i like your wario
3: Pelca - Good ****ing fox ill get you soon also next dna ill bring the pot u bring the rice
4: Bizkit - Thanks for managing to still have the tourny mm me next time and great snake
5: Bloodcross - Thanks for the advice you gave me no lie you could be a top player like even higher than you are if you calmed down good **** in pools
5: IcyLight - My bro almost had you sooo close but good stuff against fatal
7: Almo - <_< Mk<Marth get at me lol anyway ggs nice Mk you gotten a lot better
7: Mikeray4 - Best Snake
9: Hinkage - Idk what to tell you we didnt talk but u did piss me off when u kept the wii saying mks name over and over good job againt bizkit tho
9: Riot- Epic Hair bro we gotta play next time
9: Peachkid - Your Peach has gotten sooo much better your spacing with her upsmash is ****ing awesome although i didnt play you i saw you **** fook in friendlies lol
9: Soma - Good job in Pools
13: Peace - May the Tippers be with you sexy ****
13: Venom - Yoooo good stuff man
13: Metalpat - Nice meeting you
13: Dank - Not sure of who you are nut thanks for showing up
17: Fubudis - Nice Snake almost had me
17: NT3000 - Such a good Ike I seen you againt Fatal first match you almost had it

--Pools Cutoff--

19: Kurei - good job
19: Fook - Train more learn how to take advice
19: BlaizeRaz0r -Good games man
19: Roan - Good **** bro that diddy too good
19: Mijet97 - .......
19: Bad Horse - ...........
25: Pmac - .............
25: Chii - Yo good games nice cario
25: Ice Arrow - .............
25: AKC12 - Fun friendlies

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Oooh, the new 2nd best Snake in NE is getting cocky. Can't wait for Mikeray to beast at Ktar and take names.

Don't get too penis-y now

**** TINYPIC THEY GOT RID OF MY GIF OF THE CANNON FIRING THE PAC-MAN HEAD

Top Bottom