• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #13, 1/22/11 Worcster, MA - Results

Allied

Smash Master
Yes apparently you were the one I played in losers bracket, AND NEITHER OF US REALIZED WHO THE OTHER ONE WAS

:laugh:
BECAUSE YOU ENTERED AS CODY!!!!

>__>

if you entered as quest i'd be like

Oh thats mah *****

Allied

Smash Master
1: Atomsk my mans

2: Dr. Whatever cancer I don't remember Koolaid (Koolaid) my ***** dont lose faith

3: Fatal never again shall i lose to you in dubs! ggs though and always a pleasure seeing my boyfran ;3

4: Bizkit you are so cute bizkit :3 i'll see you again soon. ggs!

5: Bloodcross you are right we didnt chill much at this, we'll change that.

5: TeeVee my mans

7: Pelca my pookie, ggs i got lucky first match. that mk ditto was nice 3rd match i'm getting better at it! i'm glad you beat me though but next time uhh how about you go win the tournament :D

7: Gaston (Cawesome) ggs little man, i'm glad ur getting better. EVEN IF YOU DID GET HELLA LUCKY VS ME. na jk though u at least beat me legit 3rd match.

9: Allied ALL ROB BBY

9: Peachkid VLAD AND SONA LETS GO FOR THE PEACH BOARDS

9: Almo ur mk is getting hella good. you lost to TeeVee's rob though T_T hope to see you soon pookie.

9: spiderjerusalm great talking to you and really nice chats during our breaks :D. deff we gotta chill next tournament you are fun to chat too. and next time lets friendly

13: Cody WHY DID YOU NAME YOURSELF CODY INSTEAD OF QUEST. ESPECIALLY WHEN I GAVE YOU THAT NAME

13: Duke i love you duke D: your better than this!.

13: Dawall are you ume?

17: NT3k ggs in project: monkey we should play sometime hopfully i'll see you next time i'm in new england :D

17: Salmon BASS i'm sorry we had to play so early. great matches keep the kirby up please for both of us :3

17: Copacetic MY MANS <3 whats ur LoL tag?

sphere & fats

u guys are hella cute couple

btw theres prolly more shoutouts but like after the first shoutout i remember why i dont do them

hella boring.

peace

cya all next weekend

lolz

mans butt

fatal and koolaid are butt btw in teams they just lucky i'm more butt.

nah jk

i am more butt though

<3

bye

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
First shout outs in forever...

1: Atomsk - Fun stuff in P:M. Apparently that's what we do is play versions of melee.
2: Dr. Whatever cancer I don't remember Koolaid (Koolaid) - KoolAid remember that tourney we didn't play? Me neither, good games. Thanks for the warm ups for LB lol
3: Fatal - Way to blow me off to play Almo. Jerk.
4: Bizkit - I will never not give you ****. Deal with it.
5: Bloodcross - DAMN YOU BLOODCROSS
5: TeeVee - Thanks for the advice and help. It helped me focus through the grueling ordeal that is Diddy vs D3. Def helped.
7: Pelca - Damnit Pelca. DAMNIT.
7: Gaston (Cawesome) - I'm gunna figure out how to adjust my style for camping one of these days. just you wait...
9: Allied - Def good talks, thanks for the advice. Sadly I dropped the ball and caved to the camp.
9: Peachkid - PEACHYKID!
9: Almo - I wasn't playing good, was giving a damn again(and not getting ****ed up by old **** like last DNA-. We can MM if you want.
9: Spider Jerusalem - I HEAR YOU PLAYED ZSS TOO BUT BIZKIT IS DUMB AND MAKES YOU PLAY CHII/RIOT/PEACHKID/KOOLAID ALL THE TIME AND WON'T EVEN SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT OR PUT THE RIGHT CHARACTERS FOR YOU! MAN WHAT AN ***! :p
13: Adept - GGs, I just kept it together this time. It was close and grueling, like Diddy/D3 tends to be. At least I didn't jump to any non existant platforms :p Very Good games, MM again next tourney?
17: NT3k - TELL YOUR GIRL I SAID HI AND I MISS HER!
17: Salmon - Good stuff in dubs, double MK is just too much
17: Copacetic - SQUEE! Come to tourneys again for reals. I missed you guys.
17: Sails - LISTEN TO ME AND HOBO!
17: Haggs - OMG HAGGS! YAY!
17: Chii - Stop ****** my MK and Falco. Seriously. And keep up the good work Chii.
15: Earth - I still don't actually know who you are.
33: Ice Arrow - I can't believe we didn't play any friendlies. We def will next time, either for Melee or Brawl. Good stuff coming out man.

SPHERE! Fats! Riot! - You guys keep tourneys fun. Never stop going.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
13: Dawall are you ume?
Yes I am, Yume/Ume the Asian with the weirdly colored hair, Dawall is mah Smash buddy who wrecks tourneys (7th last DNA he went to hellz yeah) but is out beating everyone in Geneva this semester, shoutouts to him!

So Fatal

Smash Master
First shout outs in forever...

1: Atomsk - Fun stuff in P:M. Apparently that's what we do is play versions of melee.
2: Dr. Whatever cancer I don't remember Koolaid (Koolaid) - KoolAid remember that tourney we didn't play? Me neither, good games. Thanks for the warm ups for LB lol
3: Fatal - Way to blow me off to play Almo. Jerk.
4: Bizkit - I will never not give you ****. Deal with it.
5: Bloodcross - DAMN YOU BLOODCROSS
5: TeeVee - Thanks for the advice and help. It helped me focus through the grueling ordeal that is Diddy vs D3. Def helped.
7: Pelca - Damnit Pelca. DAMNIT.
7: Gaston (Cawesome) - I'm gunna figure out how to adjust my style for camping one of these days. just you wait...
9: Allied - Def good talks, thanks for the advice. Sadly I dropped the ball and caved to the camp.
9: Peachkid - PEACHYKID!
9: Almo - I wasn't playing good, was giving a damn again(and not getting ****ed up by old **** like last DNA-. We can MM if you want.
9: Spider Jerusalem - I HEAR YOU PLAYED ZSS TOO BUT BIZKIT IS DUMB AND MAKES YOU PLAY CHII/RIOT/PEACHKID/KOOLAID ALL THE TIME AND WON'T EVEN SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT OR PUT THE RIGHT CHARACTERS FOR YOU! MAN WHAT AN ***! :p
13: Adept - GGs, I just kept it together this time. It was close and grueling, like Diddy/D3 tends to be. At least I didn't jump to any non existant platforms :p Very Good games, MM again next tourney?
17: NT3k - TELL YOUR GIRL I SAID HI AND I MISS HER!
17: Salmon - Good stuff in dubs, double MK is just too much
17: Copacetic - SQUEE! Come to tourneys again for reals. I missed you guys.
17: Sails - LISTEN TO ME AND HOBO!
17: Haggs - OMG HAGGS! YAY!
17: Chii - Stop ****** my MK and Falco. Seriously. And keep up the good work Chii.
15: Earth - I still don't actually know who you are.
33: Ice Arrow - I can't believe we didn't play any friendlies. We def will next time, either for Melee or Brawl. Good stuff coming out man.

SPHERE! Fats! Riot! - You guys keep tourneys fun. Never stop going.
he offered me money xD

NH Cody

Smash Champion
MDM. You didn't even give me a shoutout. n00b.

get twostocked by my sonic :awesome:

also doesn't this mean you have to renounce Sonic now and endorse Scourge? :cool:

BECAUSE YOU ENTERED AS CODY!!!!

>__>

if you entered as quest i'd be like

Oh thats mah *****
Idk lol I usually enter as "Cody" xD

I guess I'll enter as Quest next time. lol

also you didn't use ROB. You used MK and Snake :glare:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
list of characters for everyone would be appreciated

Almo

Smash Ace
list of characters for everyone would be appreciated
Singles:

1: Atomsk

2: Dr. Whatever cancer I don't remember Koolaid (Koolaid)

3: Fatal

4: Bizkit

5: Bloodcross

5: TeeVee

7: Pelca

7: Gaston (Cawesome)

9: Allied

9: Peachkid

9: Almo

9: spiderjerusalm

13: Cody

13: Duke

13: Dawall

13: Adept

17: NT3k

17: Salmon

17: Josh
17: Copacetic

17: Sails

17: Haggs

17: Chii

17: Majority
25: Earth

25: Array

25: Landry

25: AKC12

25: Steve
25: Geedo
25: Zak
25: Qubed
33: Jorm
33: BFI
33: Sphere

33: Alex
33: Ice Arrow

This is all i know, not sure about the melee kids since a lot of them left early. Anyone that wants to fill in the rest to help ripple out can do so.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nice job Peachkid, looks like a tough tournament stacked with all of Peach's bad MUs.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you asked for all the characters didn't you? We don't know who the melee kids used in brawl.. there was no melee at this tournament
sorry, tournaments are blending together. I need at least 3 tabs open between my thread and tournament threads to update it. I mistook it for another one

Top Bottom