• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #15, Worcester, MA 3/19/11 - Results

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I placed bad this tourney. I didn't really play bad though, just a rough bracket getting Pelca so early in dubs and Cheese first round. Game 2 vs Cheese was the best I've done vs MK in a long time so no johns. Sorry I didn't stay long, wasn't really feeling it. Didn't even decide to show till 2, got there at three played my sets, chilled with Riot/Chii and bounced. Lol.

Next tourney I'll be there for reals, promise. <3

Cheese - Good set. I will never beat NY/NJ ICs. Went down to Vinnie's Climbers at my last tourney. lol
Pelca - Good stuff in that MM. Nice to see we still got chemistry. Next tourney OoR doesn't hit up we should team and see how we do. Also, lol pikachu. It was worth a shot.
Hink - Def gunna get a round of friendlies in with you next tourney. I just showed up way too late and left way too soon. Good stuff today though.
Sphere/Fats/Jama?/Mex - Always good to see you guys man.

Everyone I didn't talk to chill with this time. Sorry, next time for sure.

EDIT: Spider Jerusalem is me. I won with Diddy and Snake. And, if it matters which I assume it doesn't, lost my set with Pelca going all Pikachu, cause I was gunna lose anyway, might as well use the 4 day old pika and pray.

Almo

Smash Ace
Alright, good stuff, guys. Only a few blanks left. If you know 'em, say something, k?

9: Pelca - :falco: :metaknight:
9: hinkage - :metaknight:
9: Adam Gibson - :snake:
9: Keitaro - :falco:
13: Almo - :marth:
13: Eazy - :dk2:(?) :marth:(?)
13: Bass - :dk2:
13: Etecoon - :metaknight:
17: Spider Jerusalem - :diddy:
17: Elyx
17: Alex Strife
17: Yebak
17: W&W - :olimar:(?)
17: Roan - :diddy:
17: Rizmf - :metaknight:
17: Hobo - :snake:
25: Pknm
25: Tarmr
25: Artsy
Elyx = Marth
Yebak = Pit (he used Snake and Sheik on me though, but i know he mains pit)
Pkmn = Lucas
Tarmr = Toon Link

no idea about Strife or Artsy.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
shout outs to OOR comming, thats what made the hype outa the tournament and it was mad funn chillin with you guys (cheese, nakat, pwii, keitaro, riz, rj, alex strife!), did bad but had a great time like always :D

Almo

Smash Ace
1: Fatal- gg's in doubles, good job on finally beating koolaid and winning.
2: Koolaid- gg's in doubles as well, fun money match
4: Bizkit- lol PS2 isn't great as MK vs. Marth, you and your silly stages. gg's, thanks for hosting as always
5: Nakat- good games and fun money match, my marth needs some work lol
5: vVvCheese- nice meeting you
7: Bloodcross- omg you vs. pwii was so hype. good to see you take it well
7: RJ- fun money match, my MK so bad haha
9: Pelca- almost had you if i got that grab at 0%. good games, i'll practice up for next time
9: hinkage- doubles losers finals was hilarious
9: Adam Gibson- HELLO ADAM
13: Eazy- gg's in doubles
13: Bass- good seeing you as always
17: Elyx- gg's, good to see you were receptive to advice, hope you come back to tournaments
17: Yebak- gg's, your snake didn't do too bad vs. me
17: Rizmf- fun money match and friendlies, i'm going to work on my marth, i hate the mk ditto lol
17: Hobo- good seeing you man
25: Pknm- gg's in doubles
25: Tarmr- gg's in doubles

Fats- you da man
Starlight- lol pokemon
Watkins- thanks for teaming

So Fatal

Smash Master
I had a lot fun at this. I was really pissed off at Bizkit demanding we play out grand finals or we get no money. Missed an hour+ to spend with my bebe :/

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
^
That's odd, and the replays weren't even saved. I tried recording it, but my phone somehow wasn't charging and it shut off. I only got a set and some more recorded. I suppose it's all for the PR.

Fun times as usual. I hope some of the OOR region guys come more often, especially Nakat (to gauge my fox mostly).

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
yo when will videos be up

shoutout to ny/nj giving the business as well

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Real talk If Verm came to this I'd be a bit nervous. That *****'s Gannon is a mammal.
!

Getting shoutouts even when I couldn't make it. <3 Thanks, man!

On another topic, this looked like one of the best DNAs yet. I really hope my current situation at home stops interfering with not only my tourney attendance, but my damn life in general. Third tournament I've been 100% cleared for until my mother decided she'd take the offer for overtime on the weekends last minute. When she works weekends, I'm stranded at home watching after my Grandma.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I had a lot fun at this. I was really pissed off at Bizkit demanding we play out grand finals or we get no money. Missed an hour+ to spend with my bebe :/
Sorry, but that's what I do now. Koolaid had to play out his set vs Atomsk too last time they wanted to split. It's going to be a rule now, like it or not. I wasn't going to make it an offical rule, but since you tried to bring up that it isn't a written rule yet, I'll get right on that! Thanks for making my tourney hosting so much better as always buddy!

Glad that everyone had a good time at this though. Next DNA is April 30th. The turnouts in NE tourneys are dying down lately, let's bring them back up. Get your friends to go, talk to old school smashers or something, try to get others to come back. I'm open to suggestions.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Sorry, but that's what I do now. Koolaid had to play out his set vs Atomsk too last time they wanted to split. It's going to be a rule now, like it or not. I wasn't going to make it an offical rule, but since you tried to bring up that it isn't a written rule yet, I'll get right on that! Thanks for making my tourney hosting so much better as always buddy!

Glad that everyone had a good time at this though. Next DNA is April 30th. The turnouts in NE tourneys are dying down lately, let's bring them back up. Get your friends to go, talk to old school smashers or something, try to get others to come back. I'm open to suggestions.
they did split. Whats the point?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Almost there:

1: Fatal :snake: ($179.60)
2: Koolaid :metaknight: :pit: :dedede: :snake: ($59.40)
3: Pwii :metaknight: ($37.80)
4: Bizkit :snake: ($21.60)
5: Nakat :fox: ($10.80)
5: vVvCheese :popo: :metaknight: ($10.80)
7: Bloodcross :falco: :metaknight:
7: RJ :lucario:
9: Pelca :falco: :metaknight:
9: hinkage :metaknight:
9: Adam Gibson :snake:
9: Keitaro :falco:
13: Almo :marth:
13: Eazy :dk2:(?) :marth:(?)
13: Bass :kirby2: :dk2:
13: Etecoon :metaknight:
17: Spider Jerusalem(MdrnDayMercutio) :diddy: :snake:
17: Elyx :marth:
17: Alex Strife
17: Yebak :pit: :snake:(?) :sheik:(?)
17: W&W :olimar:(?)
17: Roan :diddy:
17: Rizmf :metaknight:
17: Hobo :snake:
25: Pknm :lucas:
25: Tarmr
25: Artsy :toonlink:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
It takes into account usage, not who you won with.

We're also hoping to create a reliable uasge : money won chart as well in the future, so we need to incorporate all usage to reduce the chances of messed up results.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
the next dna and poly 6 are on the same day
Yea I'm aware. Sadly it's the only open day in NE for a DNA to keep this going monthly. We set up our April tourneys so that there's HoG #4 April 2nd (you guys should come to this, it's in southern CT aka closer to you), then Mass Madness Legends in MA April 16th, and then DNA #16 April 30th. There's a weeks break in between each tourney so nothing is too close.

etecoon

Smash Hero
It takes into account usage, not who you won with.

We're also hoping to create a reliable uasge : money won chart as well in the future, so we need to incorporate all usage to reduce the chances of messed up results.
if it takes into account any usage then I used marth too

Eazy23

Smash Lord
1: Fatal-Good seein u as usual ma dude. Trash talk during pwii vs koolaid was hype!
2: Koolaid-Nice meetin u. Nice set in singles, good ish vs pwii.
3: Pwii- Ma booooiiii- way to rep Jerz bro. Good looks for the practice the night before.
4: Bizkit-Good seeing u man, mm next time!
5: Nakat- Good stuff yesterday bro, we BEASTED in teams. Coulda beat ANY of those teams if we had a little more time to prep!
5: vVvCheese-Good ish man n good seein u.Stop droppin grabs, keep clubbin.
7: Bloodcross-Falco was lookin hella sexy bro, good seein u as usual, whens the next time ur comin 2 jerz? U vs pwii was CRAZZYYYYYY
7: RJ- Always a pleasure bro
9: hinkage-rrrghhh, Im winning next time.
9: Adam Gibson-Mad fun in that mm n meetin u overall. See u soon.
13: Eazy
13: Bass-Yo def good meetin/talkin 2 u man. Keep workin on that dk and pretty soon we'll both be beast!
17: Rizmf-never gunna mm u hahahahaha its 2 fun watching u beg!

Top Bottom