• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #6 - Results, 6/19

Prawn

Smash Master
ill bring the money and put it down.

you're being an immature little *******
i asked to money match and you have to be a 14 year old attention ***** teenage girl about it.

yes or no? if its too high make an offer.

You aren't that good, ive 2 stocked you in tournament and almost beaten you frigate(LAST HIT WHEN I SD'd).

you're easy. so would you like to mm or not

(bizkit is not easy. ill do a 3 dollar one with him lol)

RATED

Smash Lord
Congrats to everyone that placed and to the ones who tried their best.

and Lingx2 and Teevee congrats another time and good **** in teams.

and lol @ salt in this thread.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
ill bring the money and put it down.

you're being an immature little *******
i asked to money match and you have to be a 14 year old attention ***** teenage girl about it.

yes or no? if its too high make an offer.

You aren't that good, ive 2 stocked you in tournament and almost beaten you frigate(LAST HIT WHEN I SD'd).

you're easy. so would you like to mm or not

(bizkit is not easy. ill do a 3 dollar one with him lol)
and then you cp'd bf where I 2 stocked you.

rage hard more

Prawn

Smash Master
do it with me after doubles, after singles im either tired or im salty or both loool

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
where am i going to get 200$ from.... im not gonna put money on the line if i don't even know u...i just know u as that raging wifi player

So Fatal

Smash Master
BC why are you getting at me right now I didn't even say anything. Im going to end up at a mental institute? LOL your the one who can't control there selves, I have a job at MIT, pretty sure I wont be anywhere but a nice *** apartment :]

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Prawn you know I dont MM anyone for more than 5 dollars. you wanna beat me in a serious set? do it in tourney. thats right you havent yet, you love to challnege me to MM you know I wont accept cause it looks like I'm backing down cause I wont beat you. If you want to prove you are better than me, then do it in a tourney set, MM shouldn't be "2nd chances"

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
lawlawlawlawl im an attention ***** robot

HEY GUYS NOTICE ME IM TRYING TO ASSERT MYSELF AS LEADER OF THE PACK AND I NEED YOUR ATTENTION TO DO IT

mikeray4

Smash Ace
BC why are you getting at me right now I didn't even say anything. Im going to end up at a mental institute? LOL your the one who can't control there selves, I have a job at MIT, pretty sure I wont be anywhere but a nice *** apartment :]
*you are
*yourself

I hope you do a better job with grammar at your job....mr. secretary

hehehehehehhehhhehhehe

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
im the leader of the pack (h)
bcuz i love everyone cuz im dat fat ****** fats

or as bloodcross would say

(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
alliied YOU DID GO TODAY. FRIENDSHIP IS OVER, MY NEW FRIENDS ARE NOW ZUCCO,BLACKG, INUI(EEEE-GASP) AND FATOMSK

Player-1

Smash Legend
oh good one. i def play like 500 matches during the season and my name is player-1
that was like...2 seasons ago, I don't play that much wifi anymore, my internet broke and I never got back into really playing it.

aight. back to $100 MM then.

Top Bottom