• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do any of the rest of you WFT's overmash hoops into a get up attack?

Zeekfox

Smash Cadet
This is my worst habit, and I actually just died from it in a game I was otherwise winning because the Ganondorf hit me with an f-smash after my unintentional attack. It was like, 55% (me) to 130% (him), and that smash KO'd me. And like, I wasn't so far down that I needed to mash hard, but sometimes I just hit the button one too many times when trying to quickly get back to the ledge, especially against characters who like to try and meteor you just before the snap.

Am I the only one who does this?

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
For me, it's one of the signs that I'm playing against a laggy opponent since I rarely do it normally. The game will lag-buffer extra B inputs, which annoys me a lot.

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
yeah, this happens to me as well, don't worry too much about it, just work on stopping your mash before you snap, and honestly, if you're playing online it's probably going to happen sometimes regardless due to lag buffer. just keep in mind that once you're at max speed for the hoops, you don't have to mash any more to keep the momentum.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I will admit a similar problem occurs when I'm trying to do Header shenanigans near the ledge...

Top Bottom