• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do IC's have a bigger than 31% non chain combo?

Kreeeee

Smash Cadet
My 31% combo: dthow, jump, fair, fsmash

Any better?

Also are there and slow motion videos of chain throwing?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
ICs grab combos can go as high as 999% aka 0%-death.

Sorry, my bad. I did not see the "non chain" part. Anyways, I'm sure you could get 50%+ with a sweetspotted dsmash instead of fsmash.

Atlantis

Smash Cadet
To my recollection, thats the best combo thus far. However, alternating throws can be done from 0%-KO, so in a way yes there is a bigger combo...but its a alternating grab technique. Learn it young padawan!

Kreeeee

Smash Cadet
To my recollection, thats the best combo thus far. However, alternating throws can be done from 0%-KO, so in a way yes there is a bigger combo...but its a alternating grab technique. Learn it young padawan!
I can do the pop to nana pass using bthrow or dthrow but not the nana to popo part :(

Atlantis

Smash Cadet
I actually just started being able to bthrow with nana to popo. I just get popo to do a quick turn around and grab with i bthrow with nana. Its not a pivot, just a turn and grab. Howver, online i've only been able to chaing about 4 or 5 of these in a row....but with a smash thrown in when popo grabs....it can get quite a high %!

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
The most damage that I have gotten without chaining grabs is 49%.

Just dthrow > fair > squall hammer.

If your opponent is at low percents, the fair will set them up to a perfect squall hammer that is very hard to DI out of.

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
a single well spaced d-smash = 38% (non-charged a.k.a c-stick)
d-throw -> f-air -> IB lock could easily rack up over 31%.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I've managed a Dthrow-> Fair -> spaced Blizzard(The one that locks and doesn't freeze) -> Squall -> Utilt -> Uair -> Uair. I probably could have nailed an Up-B after the second UAir but I wasn't thinking. I dunno the damage for that but I'm sure it's more than 31.

Top Bottom