• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DO people who main snake just to win deserve respect?

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that cutting through all the BS, if you automatically hate someone just because they play a certain character...without knowing all the individual facts then you're just as much of a douchbag as the people who main top tier characters just so they can act like overpowered jerks. Don't give in to juvenile dramatics.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I mostly mained snake becasue I finally ****ing learned how to do his mortar slide.

And a little bit because I like winning.

Spidah

Smash Apprentice
Even before Brawl came out, the moment I heard that Snake was going to be in it, I knew who my main was going to be. I didn't care if he was going to be the best character or the worst. Imo, MGS is one of the best game series ever made and I've been following it ever since the first one came out on the PS1. So there you have it, I main him because of the character, not his abilities, and it so turns out that he's one of the best in Brawl. There's no way I'm going to stop maining him just because some people complain about how apparently broken he is.

same thing here, plus, it's not like we HAVE to play snake in every single game, I guess most of us play various characters, I for instance play Toon link to counter some of snake's nemesis (or at least characters I have troubles with when I play snake).

And hell, it's not like we're playing a game like warcraft 3 at a verry high level where there are tons of sponsors and cash involved, it's brawl, stop whinning allready and learn to play and if you can't have fun when snakes are around, then don't play them, no one puts a gun to your head and tells you to play.

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
I never attended to official tournaments myself but I can't let personal attacks like that slide without saying anything.

First of all, I'm a Snake mainer, I use him equaly along with Ike and Ganondorf (wich are considered low tier for now) I don't take winning too seriously, won't PMS if I'm challenged to an item match and the reason Snake is among my mains is because he seem to be the successor to Captain Falcon in manliness, I just find it funny to use such a serious character in a toon-dominated game. I'm probably not the kind of people you are sooooo angry at, but I main Snake.

Now, I see that you are quite found of the ''dude get a LIFE!'' card. So you decide what a life is now? You think that your activities are superior to other people's. You are waiter in a restaurant, you have a girlfriend, you box and are in college... and? That doesn't make you a better being than someone who would, for example, spend most of his days playing games, sign up in local tournaments and **** off to his favorite game characters in his spare time. You don't like it? Does that make it wrong? I don't like playing as Meta-Knight and that doesn't mean it's a bad character, not liking something doesn't mean it's stupid or ''wrong''

What you ''suffer'' from here can be called an elitist attitude. ''I am better than anyone who isn't like me, my way is the only good way of doing things and when I have an opinion it's certainly a fact.''

Some people enjoy winning tourneys. Enjoy using a character that give them a good chance vs a big part of the cast. Enjoy using a lot of their time to polish their skills to the highest possible level. etc

Oh and no one force you to play competitive Snake mainers, so how would they spoil any of the fun for you? I don't think you can get accidently exposed to the competitive Smash scene unless you throw yourself into it.
I've actually waited for someone like you to come along. Thus far you've been the only one who has my solid points against my malicious (and probably ill-advised) ranting. I could write a whole essay on the elitist attitude; the word elitist is more of a political term and has deep ties in American anti-intellectualism (i.e., an American intellectual is labeled as an "elitist"). Also, I don't want everyone to be like me and I don't think any less of people for being different; but mediocrity and banality shouldn't be the accepted standards. When it all boils down, everyone is aloud to do whatever they want, be it competing in a game or knitting. I know that none of my statements have had profound impact on anybody and we'll all move on in the same way. But I won't accept common opinions like "it's ok to main Snake if you want to win" or "winning is all that matters." Obviously I'm going to detract from those statements and attack them, and thusly some people take offense and defend them. Money earned is much sweeter than money won, as they say. I know I'm a dreamer (and I'm dreaming big on this one) but imagine how much more diverse and fun the competitive scene would be if people mained characters beyond the scope of wanting just to win. I imagine a world where there are 78 man tournaments and each character is represented by two players; now wouldn't that be something? Nobody wants to acknowledge the negative impact of competitiveness on the game, but that's just fine, because it is, after all, only an opinion.

Mermaidman

Smash Rookie
I'm a Snake main. I'm no hero. Never was. I'm just an old brawler, hired to do some wet work.

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
once i heard snake was in brawl i made a promise to myself to try to main, maybe not as a primary,but nonetheless main him, i didnt think he was gonna be a real good char, but hey it happens. now he is my primary

as far as respect goes, i give respect to good players, i dont really care what char your maining, whether it be snake,meta,marth i dont really care, as long as your good with that char

QUIVO

Smash Master
I've actually waited for someone like you to come along. Thus far you've been the only one who has my solid points against my malicious (and probably ill-advised) ranting. I could write a whole essay on the elitist attitude; the word elitist is more of a political term and has deep ties in American anti-intellectualism (i.e., an American intellectual is labeled as an "elitist"). Also, I don't want everyone to be like me and I don't think any less of people for being different; but mediocrity and banality shouldn't be the accepted standards. When it all boils down, everyone is aloud to do whatever they want, be it competing in a game or knitting. I know that none of my statements have had profound impact on anybody and we'll all move on in the same way. But I won't accept common opinions like "it's ok to main Snake if you want to win" or "winning is all that matters." Obviously I'm going to detract from those statements and attack them, and thusly some people take offense and defend them. Money earned is much sweeter than money won, as they say. I know I'm a dreamer (and I'm dreaming big on this one) but imagine how much more diverse and fun the competitive scene would be if people mained characters beyond the scope of wanting just to win. I imagine a world where there are 78 man tournaments and each character is represented by two players; now wouldn't that be something? Nobody wants to acknowledge the negative impact of competitiveness on the game, but that's just fine, because it is, after all, only an opinion.

Your posts are sad. You have a terrible mindset. You're a more worthwhile person? Lol. Yea you may do some volunteer work , but your negative attitude makes things worst for everyone. Not just for this community, but possibly everything else with your stupid elitist attitude. You have no right to say that competitive gamers are useless, that's completely ignorant and idiotic. You're like every other idiot who cares too much about what other people do and force opinions on others.

Yea, I like to play smash competitively, and try to go to tournaments whenever possible. I don't get to since I too have a job (as a cook), a girlfriend, and I was into muay thai for awhile. You're no better than me or anyone else on these boards. You just make yourself look like an ***.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont understand why so many ppl here are of the mindset that, if it is a bad player saying negative things about a character, their opinion doesnt matter, because the only reason, that they could POSSIBLY making these comments. is because they suck and are whining. this is why these boards are degenerating so fast.

Their are so many johns that ppl come up with as to why others opinions dont matter, when the sad reality is that most of us are so closed minded that we refuse to even try to understand where other ppl come from. the truth is that leprechaun makes some really good points, but most ppl cant look past the fact that he sounded insulting or that he isnt good at the game to see the legitamacy that his posts have.

just because you dont like what ppl say, doesnt mean that you can just write them off as the ramblings of a scrub, it really doesnt matter if yo respect them enuff, its just basic human courtesy that if someone says something you should try to understand them b4 you blindly jump to a conclusion
So that being said you're gonna agree with an idiot who says stuff like :

So basically by agreeing with this moron you're making your whole basic human courtesy statement invalid. READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE JUMPING ON A BANDWAGON!
yes, i intend to agree with a person who makes this statement 100%.

Also... how am i bandwagoning...srsly? if i was on the band wagon, i would have joined with the masses, and flamed lep for the brash voicing of his opinions that differ from the majority of ppl here

Your posts are sad. You have a terrible mindset. You're a more worthwhile person? Lol. Yea you may do some volunteer work , but your negative attitude makes things worst for everyone. Not just for this community, but possibly everything else with your stupid elitist attitude. You have no right to say that competitive gamers are useless, that's completely ignorant and idiotic. You're like every other idiot who cares too much about what other people do and force opinions on others.

Yea, I like to play smash competitively, and try to go to tournaments whenever possible. I don't get to since I too have a job (as a cook), a girlfriend, and I was into muay thai for awhile. You're no better than me or anyone else on these boards. You just make yourself look like an ***.
im kinda confused as to what your talking about, in the clarification post from lep quoted above, he does not in anyway shape or from, refer to himself as more worthwhile, i reread his post 4 times to make sure. he also isnt forcing his opinion on anyone as ou can see in the bolded part of teh quote. And dont be a hypocrite, saying the things that you said, makes you as negative and detracting as he was, the only difference is that he rescended some of his statements.

also, please dont throw around the term elitist just because youve been hearing it on the news alot in the last few weeks, because my first guess would that 100% of the ppl on smashboards and 85% of the ppl in the world practice elitism in some way shape, or form. 5% are suicidal andd the other 10% are proly buddhists. so dont act like you ARENT being elitist by calling someone else elitist, because thats your one way bullet train ticket to hypocrisy

napZzz

Smash Hero
yes, you did nothing more than make yourself look like an ignorant, patronizing, idiot lep. Its as if you assumed that everything you have mustz nots beee in possesinnn off thosee nurddy gameerz!! I'm leet over these kids and I know better!!

And after all your posts you say you want someone to notice something from your post for you. And whats the point in that? I can understand how you are arguing about your opinion on something, but you took it FAR too much out of hand by trying to delve into the real life of someone who plays smash and drag that in on the argument to try and set up an image for yourself as better than someone to help prove your point somehow.

And who cares if smash isnt going to be getting you anywhere in 10 years? You have fun doing it in the mean while, and maybe even make good friends or have some good times. Its not like your ever going to be some kind of professional boxer or anything, so whats that going to get you? Nothing but injuries and some fights to brag about? Who really cares.

And who knows, maybe your just going to go to some crappy community college and you have some kind of ugly fat girl friend.

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman

Look up the meaning of the word elitist. It's one of the most loaded words in the dictionary.

Again, I must stress that mediocrity and banality should not be the standards, not only in the smash community, but in all aspects of life. Because I believe that, I'm an elitist? I'm not better than any of you, nor you any of you better than I.

I think you guys should take the time to read my posts and try to understand them. Perhaps the voracity of them detracted from their purpose; maybe if I hadn't been so...well...assholian, as I like to put it, my points would be more clear. I never said competitive gamers are useless, and if I collected words to express my thoughts that made it SEEM like I was trying to say that, I'm not. I have also said that it doesn't matter what my opinion of competitive gamers are, and stated that no person should have regard for whether or not I or anyone else respects them. This is my opinion on competitive gaming, if you don't agree with it, fine, but how does turning around and calling me an *** or a moron or an idiot make you any different than I?

Edit: I have interest in boxing professionally, my girlfriend is not ugly or fat and my college isn't a community one. I'd be very happy and willing to prove so, just send me a PM or an IM on aim (sn = leprechaundrunk). But if you are seriously that intent on knowing, then you should find a reason why.

Please, stop comparing competitive smashing to sports as if they're very similar things. I've already stated reasons why they are not...people say "boxing where's that gonna get you." Boxing, unlike smash, can lead to scholarships, a potential career, fame (all the very very nice things that probably won't happen), but also it keeps me active, I can defend myself, and its an admirable sport. Smash? You sit on your behind and mash buttons. Sure, it can win you some money at a tournament, but beyond that, there's nothing. Unless you consider it fun, which if you do, well that's just fine, but I sincerely disagree.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think you guys should take the time to read my posts and try to understand them. Perhaps the voracity of them detracted from their purpose; maybe if I hadn't been so...well...assholian, as I like to put it, my points would be more clear. I never said competitive gamers are useless, and if I collected words to express my thoughts that made it SEEM like I was trying to say that, I'm not. I have also said that it doesn't matter what my opinion of competitive gamers are, and stated that no person should have regard for whether or not I or anyone else respects them. This is my opinion on competitive gaming, if you don't agree with it, fine, but how does turning around and calling me an *** or a moron or an idiot make you any different than I?
so now your thinking that everyone here is too dumb to read your posts and understand whats going on and THATS why they dont have valid arguments and you win?

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
so now your thinking that everyone here is too dumb to read your posts and understand whats going on and THATS why they dont have valid arguments and you win?
I think you might have proven my point, seeing as how your putting words into my mouth. I never called any of the posters here dumb, and I also (as you would have understood if you read it fully) placed some of the blame on myself.

I stated that in the manner of which I made some previous posts (viciously, ill-mannered, assholian, however you want to put it) naturally caused some people to miss some of the points I was trying to make and made them become automatically defensive and return the favor right back to me.

napZzz

Smash Hero
well I read all of your posts fully to make sure I didnt look like an idiot posting, and you saying everyone else needs to read your posts makes you think that the only reason that most of the people arguing with you cant take any shots at you or talk back because if they had just read everything you said that you would be winning these arguments.

Now I'm not going to assume that everyone on here actually read all your posts (because I'm sure your right, some probably saw something they disagreed with and instantly went into a spaz and started an argument against you). Its not like EVERYTHING you say is valid and will change someones mind, and its not like mine will either, but thats just how arguments work. You will rarely get your point across because of some stubborn idiots who cant change their minds and refuse to set away from their mind set even when proved wrong. Right now this argument has elevated to the point of where I dont know what I'm supposed to be thinking about, smash not being worth your time, or snake users deserving respect like the thread....

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
well I read all of your posts fully to make sure I didnt look like an idiot posting, and you saying everyone else needs to read your posts makes you think that the only reason that most of the people arguing with you cant take any shots at you or talk back because if they had just read everything you said that you would be winning these arguments.

Now I'm not going to assume that everyone on here actually read all your posts (because I'm sure your right, some probably saw something they disagreed with and instantly went into a spaz and started an argument against you). Its not like EVERYTHING you say is valid and will change someones mind, and its not like mine will either, but thats just how arguments work. You will rarely get your point across because of some stubborn idiots who cant change their minds and refuse to set away from their mind set even when proved wrong. Right now this argument has elevated to the point of where I dont know what I'm supposed to be thinking about, smash not being worth your time, or snake users deserving respect like the thread....
I have to clarify this now. I didn't intend to make it seem like I was saying smash is a waste of time, but it is my opinion that it IS a waste of time IF winning is the only thing that matters, because that takes the fun out of it (and this is my OPINION, if you disagree, don't pay it any mind, or make an argument with support against it, in any manner, be it politely or angrily). Also, people don't deserve respect based on their level of skill in anything, but rather the quality of their character and actions. Although, I did say some pretty offensive stuff that generalized a lot of people, but sometimes the best way to get people to pay attention is to say some mean *** ****. It is from my experiences that I drew my conclusions, but there are those kinds of people in every aspect of life, not just gaming communities. The only reason the smash community was targeted in particular was because of this open venue to do so.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I agree with everything you just posted except one thing, not giving some respect for being skilled in something. (correct me if I'm wrong) but I'm trying to imagine seeing you lose at boxing to someone who is VERY good at it but is a complete douche. You got beat, but him not being nice deserves himz no credit in the the skill category?

And I'm not trying to make you sound like a crappy boxer or anything, just trying to set up a situation that maybe you could understand more than me talking about smash.

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
Please, stop comparing competitive smashing to sports as if they're very similar things. I've already stated reasons why they are not...people say "boxing where's that gonna get you." Boxing, unlike smash, can lead to scholarships, a potential career, fame (all the very very nice things that probably won't happen), but also it keeps me active, I can defend myself, and its an admirable sport. Smash? You sit on your behind and mash buttons. Sure, it can win you some money at a tournament, but beyond that, there's nothing. Unless you consider it fun, which if you do, well that's just fine, but I sincerely disagree.
The best sport for defence is still running. That way you won't even get hit once! xD

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I wouldn't give my respect to someone better than me (at boxing or smash) unless he conducted himself with an admirable amount of class and dignity. I have much more respect towards an opponent I beat who conducts himself admirably than an opponent who beats me and acts like a complete douche. I hold that same standard in smash; if someone pwns me in a match and says to me "haha your a scrub noob loser" then they don't deserve my respect. However, if they beat me and (and this is only one possibility) encourage me, point out some of my flaws so I can work on them, and treat me with an equal amount of friendliness, then I most certainly give them my respect. Even the opponent who merely shakes your hand (or in a smash setting say's "GG's"), whether you lost to them or beat them, deserves more respect than those who have superiority in a skill yet conduct themselves like *******s.

EDIT: To get back on topic with the thread, I've thought up of an analogy that I think will clearly define my opinion (and very hypocritically of me compare sports to smash). Barry Bonds is to baseball as Snake mains who only play him to win rather than choosing a character on playstyle and/or connection with that character is to smash. Sure, Barry Bonds is the homerun king of baseball, but he took a shortcut by using steroids. The steroids don't increase a players skill; they only increase the distance the ball flies when it hits the bat. Barry Bonds took a shortcut towards winning the homerun crown; instead of legitimacy he chose the "best way" to increase his strength to be able to hit balls farther. Same with the illegitimate Snake main (real Snake mains are the ones who main him because he fits they're playstyle or they are fans of the character). Choosing Snake to win doesn't increase they're skill, but is inadvertently a shortcut to victory. Does Barry Bonds deserve respect for using steroids while an active baseball player? I don't think so. Do people who main Snake just to win deserve respect? Again, I don't think so.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Maybe I misunderstood what you said but what I thought is you meant is not saying someone has skill in something if they act like a douche to you after winning. I can under stand respect, but skill should be admired no matter what kind of *** or *** hole it comes from (sorry I said that but its true)

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
You're sterotyping gamers as losers...we enjoy what we do...is that a crime? You have a girlfriend and box, I play smash...so what? You hate the gaming community because you think we are *******s, which is not the slightest bit true...the gamers who are *******s aren't *******s because they are smashers or gamers, they are *******s just because they are...tons of people here on smashboards have girlfriends and go to college and all that other ****...it doesn't matter what people do, its whether we enjoy it or not...this ******** thread and argument needs to close already...

There is nothing wrong with picking a good character to win. What crime has been committed? Your Berry Bonds comparison spells epic fail, snake mains aren't doing something illegal and unfair, they are just playing their character. If you want to win soooooo badly then you want the most effective way to win, and if picking snake is your effective way of winning, then do it, if I don't want to win or be competitive, I wouldn't entering the tournament in the first place. Snake has his weaknesses and isn't a god, we aren't cheating or being unfair in anyway, we won fair and square. Every character has his or her own advantages and many other characters are unfair in many ways, everyone is making Snake into some undefeatable god, even the best of snake mainers have had their share of lost matches...

Now lets throw away all the useless side arguments and anwser the final question, do snake mainers deserve respect? The answer is that we really don't give a ****, and no body else should give a ****...no matter how much respect you can get, there will always be people don't respect you, and when it comes to doing what you love, respect doesn't play a role, all that matters is that you're having fun and doing what you want to do...if everyone was so caught up on respect, there would be no snake mains...there would be no fun...no body would be doing what they loved if we were so caught up on respect, lets lock this stupid thread now...

Nintymat

Smash Cadet
Although i have never played a metal gear solid game i play as snake.

Even before i knew about tiers or how popular he was going to be, i made my mind-up i would play as him.

Then it just clicked and now im actually okay now, instead of being just plain awful.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
You know all these huge paragraphs and talk about what it means to have a life...

...at the end of the day all of this was essentially over one side of people not liking how another side of people choose to play a video game.

ohnoitztotoro

Smash Rookie
hmm...well i basically decided to main snake the moment nintendo announced he was gonna be in brawl haha..so i mained snake way back when the game was still being made lol =_= i laughed when people told me he was a bad character in the very beginning.

anyways i think its safe to say that there are plenty of people who picked up snake just cause he was snake and if they play well then why wouldn't they deserve respect? even if snake turned out high tier a crappy player will still play a lousy snake and a good player will make an awsome snake. either way, when you fight a good player they deserve respect... and lousier players (like me) deserve emotional support =P even if a lot of ppl are playing him just to win, well it sucks but eventually (hopefully) he'll be so overused that ppl will get bored or lots of snake haters will eventually figure out plenty of good counters. i do admit that i did like it when people thought snake was bad and only a few ppl actually mained him tho =[

Samus Syndrome

Smash Apprentice
I mained Snake since the day I unlocked him.

Kinda like I just had to play Samus in Melee.

Unfortunately he is like the Brawl equivalent of Fox from Melee.

Lethe

Smash Cadet
snake mains deserve respect! it takes a lot of skill to use snake to his full potential.

his ftilt does sort of piss me off though. i mean, come on...

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
I must admit, Snake was not my main when I started the game, he was my secondary after Ike. I used to really really suck with him, though, but then it finally clicked and I started winning more with Snake than with Ike, so I moved him up from secondary to main. I'm not particularly skilled with him, though, as the only time I actually play Smash is when friends are over, but I'm skilled enough to own my friends in 1v1 and sometimes FFA with him. Although we do play with smash balls on, but I rarely get the ball, so... =P

Also, Leprechaun, I'm inclined to believe that you're confusing the ideal of 'playing to win' with elitism. Not all people who play to win are *******es...

Also, on the Barry Bonds analogy, that doesn't really fit, I think. For one, steroids is considered illegal while Snake is not. For another thing, although using steroids is illegal in the sports world, it's just an addition on top of a player's skill...Barry Bonds was probably already a good player before he touched the 'roids, how else did he get to the major leagues?Unless he was already using them beforehand, in which case my argument is wrong.

People who main Snake just because he's top tier, on the other hand, are not cheating, or doing anything illegal. In fact, using Snake doesn't even guarantee skill, it just gives you tools to use. You can't do **** with Snake if you don't know how to use him....

What would you all say if, say, Psychomidget had played Snake without ever playing MGS? He paved the way for many techniques that Snake users use today, and is/was the best Snake player on the forums for a while. Would he then not deserve respect if he only played Snake to win?

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think the discussion is all over now then :)

hey you have a gf why you gonna be goin out and gettin *****es?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
You deserve neither love nor hatred (or anything else) based solely on who you main as. The only thing that matters is what you actually do with your main(s).

meta master

Smash Journeyman
i play meta knight cause i like him and he fits my play style. i dont care if hes good (atleast hes not pichu level , who in the right mind would play as the little electric rat?)

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
You deserve neither love nor hatred (or anything else) based solely on who you main as. The only thing that matters is what you actually do with your main(s).
There goes the sympathy factor for Gannondorf. Oh well, there's only one thing to do...

Hello Snake boards my name is Boezy and I have recently picked up Snake. I was wondering - *mauled*

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
I never played any Metal gear solid games, but once i played with snake i felt like he was my character, just like falco in melee. And when i read about his amazing attributes i liked him even more. If you main snake just to win tournaments then you should get no respect. If you main snake because you like the character then you should have respect.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Why is this still going? Respect should be earned based on skill not character.

There was a huge argument over people who main sucky characters getting respect too. Should we only respect mid tier players? Where is the line drawn? Shut up, play who you like and tell your opponent to GTFO if they say otherwise.

El Sabroso

Smash Cadet
NNID
RicoSabroso
3DS FC
2492-5549-4843
i have view that players who play snake for "being broken", don't make them snake mainers... i play snake since unlocked him, because was for my an interesting character when i se that first trailer of brawl, and more with his presentation on the dojo... then as u say we just clicked(sounds a little homo if i can say)... i believe that is not the most broken character, but i believe that there's a couple of characters that have been nerfed a lot

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I'm a snake mainer and I think your ****ing ********! You have no respect for snake mainers?!? Maybe all those people trying to win by only useing high tiers maybe but I'll have you know I've been a snake fan since the first MGS come out on playstation. Honestly, when i first played him I thought he was gonna suck cause he felt so slow but I kept useing him turns out he's in his own tier. But thats fine maybe the f-tilts range and speed is alittle ridculous but other then that it takes alot to be good with snake! Now if you wanna talk about broken Metaknight all the way its like that ****er has no counter not even snake cause u can't beat his speed and his ridculous air game. Bottom line the only broken char in the game is metaknight he has no coutner and no one in the game is as fast and as strong as him he should be banned from tourny use cause unlike metaknight, snake can be gimped and beat 10 times easier then MK any day. And I'm sure any snake mainer would agree!

Top Bottom