• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do the Mario (the mario combo vid ) completed!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Not a clue, I blame the servers as always.

*Tries to contribute to the thread*

I have vids. I need to upload em tho.
Yea, I'd send mine, but they're not really anything special. The ones I recorded don't really show off my epic side.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I'd send mine, but they're not really anything special. The ones I recorded don't really show off my epic side.
neither did mine, mine were mostly me trying to show off fludd, just go ahead and send them tough.

also the deadline seems kinda short, you should wait at least 1 month for more submissions.

???????

Smash Journeyman
also the deadline seems kinda short, you should wait at least 1 month for more submissions.
It is but we all want to make sure this video actually happens, that's why the deadline is so strict. Besides, we can always make another one.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
??????? is right. The boards aren't getting much views so i must keep it strict. I have a lot of videos also. People can still send me videos after the 16th. Thats when i'll start making the vid.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
It is but we all want to make sure this video actually happens, that's why the deadline is so strict. Besides, we can always make another one.
And we'd better make another one after couple of months so I can be part of that...

As for now, I can only wish you good luck with this one, I can't wait for it's release.

Kidlat

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I hope that this is extremely polished and well done. Do you have a list of names who have decided to be featured in the video?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Yes, I hope that this is extremely polished and well done. Do you have a list of names who have decided to be featured in the video?
BO X7
Shea
Coco
Silva (5JD)
Monk
Boss
Jason
Matador
Mikehawk
Tony
there's probably more gotta check

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Saw it over 15 minute ago. Good stuff! You made me think of creative ways to fight with Mario now, especially with spiking. :)

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Woo, it´s finished! Excellent video, nice work all of you! I´m already hoping for the sequel that has some of my clips in it... Just three days and I can start training!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Good job on the video. I think that you transitioned between clips before the combos really got started, but still good overall.

enix167

Smash Rookie
Amazing I need to get my Mario buffed up to that so I can start to be showy and everything.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
That vid was awesome. Hopefully I can get some recording equipment soon so I can start recording my matches. I definitely want to be in the sequel!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
There's going to be a part 2? I'm game! I'll tell my P2W crewmate, Superstar, to send Brawl replays to you, BO X7.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
There's going to be a part 2? All right then. I'll tell my P2W crewmate, Superstar, to send files to you, BO X7.
Whoa, whoa, BO X7 never mentioned anything about a sequel, I just assumed there would be one. So you should consult him if before sending the files. I think that if there were to be a sequel, we should wait a while before making it.

Top Bottom