• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you feel great?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
this tread is for people who had a great day or something exciting happened in their life.
put it here and most people will be likely to hear (ya i know bad pun)

this is for those who just had the best day ever and just want to shout it out to the world so start venting!

slave1

Smash Lord
i have great days almost every day. life it too awesome to be sad.

just think of it this way.

be a little appreciative about life, cause no other body in our solar system has life.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
How could you possibly say that, slave? We still don't know anything that goes on below Europa's ice sheet.

Anyway, today was a good day:

After slacking(a lot of abscences) in my Accounting class for this entire semester, I found out from my professor I have an 81%. Gives me the will to actually show up now and try to get an A in the final since it's the main bulk of our grade.

Gewd day:). Thread needs a sticky to balance out the 'Something bothering you?' thread.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
How could you possibly say that, slave? We still don't know anything that goes on below Europa's ice sheet.

Anyway, today was a good day:

After slacking(a lot of abscences) in my Accounting class for this entire semester, I found out from my professor I have an 81%. Gives me the will to actually show up now and try to get an A in the final since it's the main bulk of our grade.

Gewd day:). Thread needs a sticky to balance out the 'Something bothering you?' thread.
that was exactly the thing i was trying to do is balance the something bothering you thread
anyways i just got a 95% on a test i mostly guessed on how great is that?

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
At the student rec center I just shot the basketball around for about 30 minutes. Had so many nothing but net shots; especially from behind the three point line. I also finished some homework in spanish. The Ducks won the first playoff game of their series vs. the Sharks, I got my paycheck today and Prison Break resumes tonight. Lastly, it's 70 some degrees outside and very nice. This day is too good and it's only half-way over.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I feel fantastic today. I did a calculus mid-term today and i'm confident I got 100%. Then I came home and found out I got a letter from UofA letting me know I got early admission. I am so ecstatic.

GOD!

Smash Ace
I just went to the ymca and maxed out with weights.. so I'm on a high cause of endorphines. Plus I'm about to be done with high school forever and I get to go to prom with an amazing girl next week.. so I feel pretty good right now too! =)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Today and yesterday were actually pretty good. >_> Some of the stuff that's been going wrong in my life is starting to clear up. Most importantly is that me and my mother kinda understand each other more.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Pretty good. I found my DS which I was actually kind of dissapointed about too because I felt like an idiot.
But today, I didn't have to turn in a project which is now due Monday -- same with a quiz.

I just had a M&M McFlurrie

and I still love the power glove.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Ah, the thread's name reminds me of a time when I was a freshman, aloof in my thoughts and practically uncaring in mannerisms. Yes, a fail on a test now and then, but life was good enough for me.

Then 2008 steamrolled, gunned down, and took a giant dump on my life. Too much happened to me at once, to my sister, to my entire god**** family. That's when I realized that there is no fate. No chance. No invisible cosmic voyeur that you can pray to when you need an easy way out.

Just the cold hard stone that is life.

Think of it like this- you are in a car, AKA your life. Just driving, AKA living-

Except so many boulders rain down from the sky, signifying life's struggles, and dent your car. Many vary in size, some even in shape. Then there are those GIANT boulders. The one you'll never avoid, because all life is is a struggle. And sometimes, those horrifying periods in your life are unavoidable. When you get to a point where I am, you don't believe in any religious or statistical jargon.

There's just the one thing nobody wants to admit. They all know it, detest it, and ignore it.

Until that one thing happens. It's this-

LIFE. SUCKS. So get a decent sized helmet, because those rocks don't stop for anybody.

slave1

Smash Lord
^^now i am interested... oh yeah, who said any mythical being (god for me) high above would make easy ways out of trials.

but this thread is not about religion. so try to focus on the good things in you life.
here were mine today.

i just had denney's.
got to see my parents
looked in the mirror and realized i have muscles again.
and got money to buy some much needed essentials
this is a good day

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Today's been a good day. I bought NBA 2K9 off of ebay for a great price, the NBA playoffs just started..

And I'm eating fruity pebbles right now!:-p.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I'm feeling great because the past few days I've been TERRIBLE. And I mean absolutely terrible. I couldn't even describe the huge depression and confusion I was going through. And, today in my dining hall I just figured I might as well open up the Bible and read. I knew I needed to, but just didn't really think it'd help.

And ohmygoodness the wonders it did. I always try to read daily, but just recently it's been tough for me with my schedule, and I just really realized that I -do- need to keep reading. It's like food for me, if I'm starving of course I'm going to be in excruciating pain. And I guess that's where I was at. I was spiritually starving and God just filled me up.

It was amazing.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We just ate a team badly in Left 4 Dead and the last survivor decided to jump from the top of No Mercy than let us eat him, muhaha!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I turned 18 two days ago and it's about the most anticlimactic thing ever.

I felt great on the day though, what with everyone ****** my VM wall here and being with friends.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
We just ate a team badly in Left 4 Dead and the last survivor decided to jump from the top of No Mercy than let us eat him, muhaha!
Haha, nice.

Last night a friend and I were playing No Mercy against 4 guys who'd started the game before we had a full squad. So first round me and my friend were survivors, but we trudged through with our AI teammates and got everybody to the safe room.
Next round we were infected and two people joined our team, but they did absolutely nothing (literally; at the end of the round, they had zero points). We were still able to prevent any of our opponents from reaching the safe room.

My friend and I were pretty happy about that because we single-handedly (double handedly?) carried our team to victory.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That's badass Gold, if the zombies take over I want you on my side!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
i just got a game that i havent been able to find and for a low price to for $15 i got ergiez ( the square soft fighting game with its owncharecters as well as FFVII chartecters) i feel like a million bucks!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Today feels great, the weather's just the way I like it.

The sky is gray, it's rainy, and coldish outside. I love driving with my windows down like that, I feel "safe" and at ease. *Lives in Miami*

slave1

Smash Lord
I've been watching the food network all day

Amazing.
food network has some of the coolest shows ever. fruit carving is way cool.

but anyways. i am tired, but feeling good cause i just found out my english paper only has to be 8 pages not 9. woot i just have one paragraph left to right now. then i will break the 8 page mark.

and i am almost done with school so i feel great.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I completed one of my life goals last weekend which was to make love while playing guitar.

I felt really stupid asking but she was really cool with it.I think she was turned on by my blindingly fast solos.
Not so much by my blindingly fast performance :laugh:

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Just finished watching Role Models, that movie was pretty good:-p. It made my night. :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Without Carlos in my life, I was living a lie. He makes his guitar weep, but his champagne cry.

Yes, I do feel great. I just did something wonderfully sneaky and awesome.

Top Bottom