• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you guys wanna see the worst Smash player ever?

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Wow, the most horrible list I've ever seen. I like Kirby, but she is definitely not the best in Brawl.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
ROFL, that guy really sucks at smash. He even said that Ness' Yo-Yo was his up b and down b, he called DDD bad, he said Falco was a Fox/Wolf hybrid, he combined characters that can transform(even though they're different), he called Link better than TL, and the list goes on.
That guy should be fired right away for being lazy and writing rushed articles.

hellbourne

Smash Cadet
I agree with the comments:

"You posted this a couple days too early. This would have been a perfect April Fools' Day article."

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Idc if this article WAS epic failure material (which it was), I gotta give the guy props for putting the HUGELY unappreciated Kirby and Lucas on top.

Skunicorn

Smash Rookie
That was pretty funny. Falcon is 18 places ahead of King D3. I think I laughed the hardest when I saw some of the characters that he put Mario ahead of. I wonder if he was cheesing?

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
I'll take it as a n00b level tier list. On environments with items on this might be more accurate.
No, I don't think so. I have a friend that I qualify as a "good" casual player. He thinks some of the best characters are Wolf and Pit. His knowledge of all things n00b disagrees with this list.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Epic fail LEGENDARY FAIL

EDIT: Nuuu... slash command doesn't work.

EDIT: Oops, forgot HTML doesn't work here.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I'm impressed he managed to list every character in the game...

Wait, he failed at that too, darn.

The_1337

Smash Rookie
why the hell is final smash part of the criteria? this guy is an idiot who thinks hes good.

I was pretty bummed when I found out you had to get a final smash to play as Zero Suit Samus
*doublefacepalm*

I remember one time when I hadn't played Melee in a while and I played a couple of people I knew and both of them chose Marth and both of them whipped my behind.
thats cause you're a noob.

about metaknight
Furthermore, if you do his up B attack to try to get back on the platform you better have some serious side-scrolling airplane landing skills or else you'll go straight into the -1 column in the brawl bank.
l2play noob

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
"i'll have you know i made an account on this site just to tell you how terrible this article is
seriously, you should really just learn how to play the game"

(comment on site)

striking similarity to the OP of this thread.....................

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Now that I think about it this is probably one of those troll entries used to get hits on the site.

I'd say he possibly knew the list was terrible and knew it would get hits based on that.

That would require a pretty desperate site though, considering it's also hitting the "rep(-)" button on the controller incredibly rapidly.

Top Bottom