• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Have a Last.fm Account?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Wow, I completely forgot about that place... now I need to remember my account ._. lol

harmeet

Smash Rookie
I haven't yet but mine brother have this account because he listen songs mostly on this website...Do you want???

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Just got one of these a little while ago

I'm into experimental, progressive rock, rock, instrumental and electronic, including:
Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, Frank Zappa, Radiohead, Madvillain, Gentle Giant, Flying Lotus, Giraffes? Giraffes!, Aphex Twin, Do Make Say Think, Agalloch, CunninLynguists, Auto!Automatic!!, Fantômas, Harmonium, Alcest, Hella, The Mars Volta, dälek, Swans, Boris, Disillusion, Igorrr, Death Grips, My Bloody Valentine, Jimi Hendrix, Venetian Snares, King Crimson, Atheist, Camel, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Between the Buried and Me, Baroness, Steven Wilson, ミドリ, Talking Heads, Miles Davis, Amon Tobin, Boards of Canada, Herbie Hancock, Mr. Bungle, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Testament, Mastodon, Magma, Racer X, Änglagård, The Residents, Food For Animals, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Giant Squid.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Outnuendo

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Either you listen to a lot less tracks per day than I imagined, or you tend to scrobble a lot less than you actually listen to :D
It wasn't scrobbling anything from grooveshark or spotify, which is what I normally use. Though I managed to get spotify and desktop grooveshark sorted out, it still doesn't scrobble when I'm using mobile grooveshark.

ALso, though I got the account January 9th, I only started really using it last wednesday.

Top Bottom