• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

do you have a "unique hobby"? by that i mean..

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
do you have a hobby that makes you stand out from your friends? something that NONE of your friends do? something that no one you know IN PERSON does?

im just curious whether anyone has the same(or similar) hobby i have. i take pictures of food wherever i go(seriously). i've started doing it 4 years ago but became seriously into it about 2 years ago. i take pictures of food on special occasions, EVERYTIME i go out to eat, foods that i dont get to eat often, foods at home, etc.

i also try to make the pictures look presentable, but the pixels look weird when i upload them onto the internet, haha, here are 2 of them.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I tell Zook to stop posting.

Stop posting, Zook.

My main hobby would probably be making music on the computer, which isn't exactly unique, because making music is just about everyone's hobby.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I b**** slap commonyoshi on a daily basis. I am very dedicated to my hobby.

But seriously, I am an aspiring writer (quit laughing). I am trying to make a book right now but I fail miserably everytime. When I finally have a good version though, I will publish it.

Matt

Banned via Administration
A food fanatic, eh? You owe it to yourself to read MFK Fischer's "The Gastronomical Me." It's an account of the author's life told through all of her key memories surrounding food and whatever metaphor she can make of the food. It's fascinating, actually.

Unique hobbies of my own? Hm.

I buy music. I don't know anyone else who does that. Wouldn't exactly call it a hobby, though.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
I collect women's bra sizes. I try and remember weigh if I'm given it. Not surprisingly, women are more eager to give bra sizes than they are their weight :T

Naming them off the top of my head when I haven't spoken to them in a while, and getting it right is such a joy.

Peeze

Smash Master
I watch The Golden Girls religiously.

Edit: Am I the only one who thinks the brown cupcake in the 2nd picture looks like a... nevermind

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
I collect Transformers action figures. Most of the ones that I have are from the Beast Wars show, but I have some of the new ones and some of the the ones from the first show. I hate all the new ones though, they kind of butchered Transformers with the last season.

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
cool, i use to collect pokemon battle figures a long time ago, hahaha. but i stopped because it was too hard to get every one of the pokemon. i only have about 114 :[ .

i have never head of the book "the gastronomical me" , it sounds like something i can relate to, i shall check it out.

I....

-Stick my elbow in the opposite direction to the point that my arm would be at a 35 degree angle

-Do Naruto Jutsu hand symbols.

-Throw things likes cards and CD's in a shuriken like fasion.

-Eat cereal alot.

-Game

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I watch the stars in the sky whenever I can; they have charms to soothe the savage beast.

Bonus points to any one that knows who said that without looking it up.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I eat raw ramen.

I like to lick seasoning. Tastes pretty good.

I'm also a decent hip hop artist. Myself and friends might be performing at my high school's battle of the bands this year. Would be cool.

Hmmm... what else...

I like to watch clouds.

I love to run.

and Macaroni and Cheese mixed with mashed potatoes is something I've enjoyed since childhood.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I am the "DDR With Your Hands" champion in San Fransisco.

Darn you, Kenny. I wanted a premium membership. PM me how you did it without PayPal unless you sent Gid an E-mail. I already know about that.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
I'm a linguist. I learn languages because I can, and pick them apart until I understand them all.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I collect any shirts with either flags or grafiti on them. Seriously, I have a whole stack of them in my closet and drawers.

Oh, and spelling out each topping and asking silly questions when ordering pizza

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I play the bassoon and create things on PhotoShop.

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
unique hobby eh?

It's kinda weird but, when i get rly bored, i tend to make stuff out of anything i can find... Like, last time boredom attacked me, i made chainmail out of pennys and ducktape :laugh:

Top Bottom