• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you like Yugi'oh?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Meh, I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh until I realized no one else around me played. I still play online occasionally.
Used to watch the show until Gx ruined it... :(

5d's is decent, but I watch better animes now. Like Code Geass, Death Note, Lucky Star, and other good ones.

edit: and on another note, the rarity system ruined the game as well. Magic is much better, in my opinion.

DRD

Smash Lord
Actually my screenname is a derivative of a a certain Yugioh card

If you can guess it, you win 10 internets

-1 internet for each hint you need

D

Deleted member

I just read the manga until it ended. The TV show is really stupid. I used to play the card game and I still have 1000+ cards I haven't sold yet.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Yu-gi-oh is probably one of my favorite past-times ever. I used to get up extra early saturday mornings to watch the new episodes. I used to collect the cards too. I still have my 1st edition Black Luster Soldier Envoy. :laugh:

§leepy God

Smash Master
Yu-gi-oh I like because you have to belive in the heart of the cards to win. XD

And the Yugi vs Yami was the best duel ever to me. GX was cool to me, I find the Socidy of Light story very funny IMO, I'm just starting to watch 5D's.

D

Deleted member

Anyone read the last chapter? Brought tears to my eyes.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Then came 5D's. =D

I still think 5D's is a underrated show since a lot of people didn't hear about it. =/

You got that right, I never even heard of 5D's before until I read this thread, seriously. I would like to check it out to see if it's at least better than GX or as good as the original, though I kinda doubt any sequals after the original will ever be.

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
I played the trading card game and it was like melee around invasion of chaos, but turned brawl-like after shadow of infinity. I quit after they banned so many good cards.

sigh.....the good old days....

Gamerwolf

Smash Rookie
Meh, I never liked the game or the show but my bro did when he was like 8 or 9

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
The day they banned Raigeki

I was like

:(
Yeah but banning Raigeki and Harpies came at a time where the game was like crazy full of way too powerful cards. If i remember right, wasn't that like the first ban list ever made?

Although I get how you felt cause having a Chaos Emperor Dragon and not being able to use sucked! But then you think about what if it was legal, then there would have been one in every deck along with BLS-EOTB and it would have been a game of complete luck.

Not that luck didn't play a small role anyway.

Top Bottom