• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Look Like Your Main!?

∫unk

Smash Master
I look like captain falcon... no joke. It's my halloween costume.

I stubbornly try to make him work in Brawl even though he sucks now.

Glick

Smash Lord
I sort of look like luigi. But my main is starting to become jigglypuff. In that case.
no. no i do not. I'm not pink or round enough.

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I'm an incredibly manly race car driver and bounty hunter. God****, so buff, unnggg.

I don't really have a main (it only shows Zelda because I am almost never Bowser), but I don't look like anyone. Personality wise, I don't really know.

Ixnay

Smash Rookie
I can't say I generally like wearing striped shirts... nor am I short, nor do I wield psychokinetic powers.

Morveux

Smash Cadet
I am a boy, i don't wear pink, don't have any umbrella, no dress, no blond and long hair but.. I love to play as Peach.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm a Space Bird. I hang out with him, he bought me the game.

No I don't look like Falco, but my personality is somewhat like him(short temper, crudeness) so I guess that counts.

PKPower

Smash Cadet
The only way that I look like Luigi is that I'm 6'2, so I'm pretty tall. Other than that I'm blond and just have a goatee, and my favorite color is purple and I hate wearing hats >.> so it's a definite no.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I am totally a wolf with a Spaceship and a Blaster. I am also totally an anime style character with a cape and a sword.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I kinda look like him, we both have perky ears, a big snout, and a furry sexy tail. Hehe.
If I wasn't so sure you were kidding, I'd be a little creeped out.

JewieBud

Smash Cadet
hmm wolf..... probably not:p

metaknight..... now that i thought of it he looks alot like michael jackson. Killer fast moves and uses a mask to hide his ******** face

Adi

Smash Lord
Falco.. nope, Marth .. nope. If this was street fighter I could say I look like Dhalsim but I like nothing like any nintendo character lol.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Well, I'm not bald and I don't have a freaky nose, but I tell my sibs what to do, and I'm kinda short.

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
Blue Hair? Uh no. Same Style? Uh no. Headband? I don't put things on my head. Blue clothes? Sorta. Facial Features? Not really. Fights for his friends? Can't say I do.

Summary: No.

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
Totally. I'm a round, dark-blue ball with wings that wears a mask. And when I REALLY feel like it, I put mittens on.

SRSLY. :ohwell:

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
let's see:

1. i don't wear a dress (no to zelda)
2. i don't have a large...chest (zamus)
3. my eyes aren't gigantic (jigglypuff)
4. my hair isn't spiked in a big cowlick (lucas)
5. i don't have a ponytail thing (sheik)

overall, i'm closest to sheik and lucas.

.:DRAKE:.

Smash Apprentice
I actually happen to look exactly like DDD. My giant mallet and little yellow beak pull the ladiez like you wouldn't believe. Everybody wants a peice of the obese duck action.

Seriously, this thread = w... t... f...?

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
I actually happen to look exactly like DDD. My giant mallet and little yellow beak pull the ladiez like you wouldn't believe. Everybody wants a peice of the obese duck action.

Seriously, this thread = w... t... f...?
Yeah, because we all main Donkey Kong.
There are plenty of characters we can resemble - Marth (though no one will ever admit it), Ness (I myself am much like a taller Ness without PSI), Lucas (except for the hair... You only wish), Luigi (tall, mustache, hat?) Mario (see Luigi), Ike (partially), Peach...

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I'm a blue anthropomorphic jackal. I constantly have to purchase new GCN controllers for smash because the fire from my hands melts the plastic.

Top Bottom