• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you own any Atlus titles?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, surprised you missed that.

Anyway, I'm probably going to do a run through the first two SMT games for the SNES. They were the first games out of the series I've played, but I never got around to finishing them. They're pretty difficult.
I've never played them, but I imagine they're impossibly difficult to find.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I have a snes emulator with almost all the games but not the first 2 personas, i should look for them

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've never played them, but I imagine they're impossibly difficult to find.
I'm just playing them on the Wii via Homebrew.

I do have all the Persona games except for the first one and Innocent Sin.
I'm not going to go searching for the first one though since the PSP one's coming out real soon anyways.

Hoping Atlus ports Innocent Sin though. It'd be nice to have an official copy.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I got Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (Directors cut of Persona 3) for my 15th birthday
So amazing!~ *__*

Reptrode

Smash Cadet
Dokapon Kingdom(Wii) was the first Atlus game I ever got, then I got Super Robot Tisan OG saga or something like that for the DS. and A new Dokapon game game out for the DS, I'm Going to buy a copy for my brother and for My cousins so we can play 4 players on the DS.

Victawr

Smash Cadet
Everything SMT
DS 1&2
Nocturne (Holy christ amazing)
DDS 1 & 2

All of the Persona games are Atlus, right? I've got them

So many more, I love them

Skler

Smash Master
How isn't this topic about Ogre Battle? Specifically Ogre Battle 64, one of the best games for the N64.

I didn't even know they made other games, all they need is Ogre mother-****ing battle. It's like an RPG on crack. Want customization? It has tons of it. A story? It has one! Characters with unrealistic hair colors? The main character has blue hair, he might as well be Marth. Gameplay? Some of the best. A random name generator that comes up with names such as "Jank" and "Dude"? Yes. Actual choices that can change the story? **** yeah, seaking. Cliched characters? More than you can count, and you won't even care

I don't know why everyone hasn't played OB64 at least twice.

BBQTV

Smash Master
I feel like talking about nocturne SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

in nocturne you are the hitoshrua who will choose the next world but the problem all the worlds suck you got shijma musbi and yosuga their all extreme and they all have major flaws in shijma all passion will be taken away and i love it when you kill hikawa he sums up his reason by saying its quiet too quiet yosugas main problem is that you would be living in a state of constant paranoia constantly defending your position which is why chiaki trys to kill you one less thing to worry about. now for musubi is a world where your by yourself in your own little world not depending on any one else but isamu is always asking for your helps so even if that world was made isamu would probably break his own laws. so you see none of these reasons work which is why the neutral ending is the best that and the TDE but mainly the nuetral ending the TDE is pretty cool though

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
FATLUS! fan here

I own Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Odin Sphere, Riviera the promised land, Persona 3 fes persona 4

I'v played the Shin Megami Tensei on the snes (fan-translation) Oh mah god it's harder than Gradius. Puyo Pop Fever was also fun.
Many of the games I'd like to get next are Atlus titles, I love the things that they published/ develop. The only thing is they tend to be niche games and printed in low quantities meaning a poor gamer like me can't always get the games. :(

Speaking of persona 3/4 have you seen the Kanji-like male elizabeth?

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2057/p3psp2.jpg

Suspect

Smash Hero
im pretty sure that is gonna be in the P3 remake for psp since you can choose the gender of the main character

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Yeah it is. Some fans have taken to calling it persona 3/4 and that's what I've been calling it (the name stuck for me) :).

According to a few places you can also control your party members in the same way you can in P4.Unfortunately the psp one is rumored to only have the journey portion of the original. Also (to me) what is much more exciting is that the original Persona that got kinda butchered here is supposed to be getting a release here. I need a psp.

BBQTV

Smash Master
FATLUS! fan here

I own Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Odin Sphere, Riviera the promised land, Persona 3 fes persona 4

I'v played the Shin Megami Tensei on the snes (fan-translation) Oh mah god it's harder than Gradius. Puyo Pop Fever was also fun.
Many of the games I'd like to get next are Atlus titles, I love the things that they published/ develop. The only thing is they tend to be niche games and printed in low quantities meaning a poor gamer like me can't always get the games. :(

Speaking of persona 3/4 have you seen the Kanji-like male elizabeth?

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2057/p3psp2.jpg
my guess is if you pick the girl mc you get male elisabeth the whole game will have to get changed because when you max a girl s.link you do uh hum so wonder how thats gonna work

Skler

Smash Master
How isn't this topic about Ogre Battle? Specifically Ogre Battle 64, one of the best games for the N64.

I didn't even know they made other games, all they need is Ogre mother-****ing battle. It's like an RPG on crack. Want customization? It has tons of it. A story? It has one! Characters with unrealistic hair colors? The main character has blue hair, he might as well be Marth. Gameplay? Some of the best. A random name generator that comes up with names such as "Jank" and "Dude"? Yes. Actual choices that can change the story? **** yeah, seaking. Cliched characters? More than you can count, and you won't even care

I don't know why everyone hasn't played OB64 at least twice.
Come on now, where's the OB64 love?

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Oh DAYMN

Persona 3 for PSP :O You can even choose a girl as main character <3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think I've ever heard of Atlus...

What's Persona?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I played Disgaea and got past the tutorial part, so far it's alright though. I haven't had a chance to play it much since I bought a bunch of game at the same time so I'm beating the shorter ones first.

BBQTV

Smash Master
I played Disgaea and got past the tutorial part, so far it's alright though. I haven't had a chance to play it much since I bought a bunch of game at the same time so I'm beating the shorter ones first.
disgaeas not to long thats the main story to get everything in the takes at the very least 100 hours its something the series is famous for the level cap is 9999 so you do go OVER 9THOUSAND

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
OB 64?

God that brings back memories...that game did have everything from a good story to likeable characters to...grrr...now I gotta try and find that game.

Before I truly appreciated Atlus they provided games that stir the memories...maybe they'll but it on the DS or PSP someday...maybe...I hope...

Top Bottom