• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you own any Atlus titles?

Jricanrod1

Smash Rookie
I own.
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2)
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2)
Go! Go! Hypergrind (GC)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2)

Future games:
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood (PS2)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (PS2)

If you don't know about Atlus check their official site.
www.atlus.com

DTR

Smash Journeyman
I have Shining Soul II (GBA) (sweet multi player game)

I want Riviera (GBA)

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
Props to Disgaea as well. I also own Sky Gunner, like Disagea, it's hevily anime saturated. It's a arial shooter game, a little short (about the same length as Star Fox 64), but you can unlock up to 5 different characters to play the game with, each takes a different route in the game (also like Star Fox 64), plus each pilot has their own specail attacks and their plane flying styles differ as well. It really hard to find now (most sites on the web you can only buy used/preowned copies all for under $14.99).

BBQTV

Smash Master
shin megami tensei nocturne

The apocalypse of a wrathful god, or an allegory of the demon lord;
Our world died.

A man belonging to a strange sect foretold the destruction,
which took place when the light called for it.

Chaos creeps up from the depths of an ocean deep underground.
Scorched earth, where Death attacks Death.

Searching for a god to pray to, only death and demons respond.
The mocking darkness lies to me.

"The truth can be found in the flames of the Menorah"

--From the notes of a man that vanished into another dimension

ok lets talk about nocturne http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei:_Nocturne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RdbZeOxL2o a very good and rare game for the ps2 atlus did a wonderful job with this the MC doesn't have a name to go by so the player names the MC it starts off with the MC going to the hospital to vist his teacher, he also goes with some of his friends a girl named chiaki and ismau the MC soon finds out their is more to the hospital then he first thought he finds a man who summons a demon to kill him but his teacher stops that from happening they go to the roof she says the world is bad we need a new one the world has to die for it to be reborn then world gets destroyed tokyo becomes the entire world demons are everywhere and to top it all off some kid and old lady you dont know turn you into a demon whoa the world ends like in 5mins sephiroth spends like all of ff7 to end it and here some one ends it in 5mins more whoa sephiroth got nothing on this http://www.flickr.com/photos/bambino00/3525885245/ oh did i forget to tell you that dante from DMC is in this game yeah no kidding dante is in a RPG as a playable character now thats awesome

BBQTV

Smash Master
I own.
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2)
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2)
Go! Go! Hypergrind (GC)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2)

Future games:
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood (PS2)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (PS2)

If you don't know about Atlus check their official site.
www.atlus.com
persona3 fes disgaea is not from atlus thats from NIS dont know why they think that,anyway i have played the other SMT games tell me where do you get nocturne from

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I have these games:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
Digital Devil Saga 2
Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzonoha vs. the Soulless Army
Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzonoha vs. King Abaddon
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Persona 4
Devil Survivor
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

BBQTV

Smash Master
I have these games:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
Digital Devil Saga 2
Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzonoha vs. the Soulless Army
Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzonoha vs. King Abaddon
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Persona 4
Devil Survivor
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
where did you get Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzonoha vs. King Abaddon you must really know where to look to have all these

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yes, most Atlus games usually are. :ohwell:

Especially used. I paid $80 for Digital Devil Saga. Devil Summoner 2 was only $55 dollars though, and it came with a plushie. Like this one:

BBQTV

Smash Master
dam oh well they make good games hey checkout my thread on SMT nocturne its in the lighthouse

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Atlus is a beautiful thing.

Atlus games in stores run out so quickly, it's amazing. Most of the time there isn't even a second shipment :( Not because they fail but because they own so much. The Persona games are exceptionally good if you can't get into the whole "normal" Shin Megami deal.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i here their making a new game that will be like the classic megten games for the ds dont worry its not shin megami tensei 4

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Atlus is a beautiful thing.

Atlus games in stores run out so quickly, it's amazing. Most of the time there isn't even a second shipment :( Not because they fail but because they own so much. The Persona games are exceptionally good if you can't get into the whole "normal" Shin Megami deal.
Yeah, they definitely don't publish a large number of games, and it's a shame, because as you said, they're pretty darn good.

Persona 3 FES is my favourite Atlus game, by far.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
They don't publish them, afaik, because they want to make "all" their sales. Also it's good for the value of each individual game.

P3 was so good and then BAM Fes. Just wow. There are a few things I would have liked to see in P3 that ended up in P4 but hey, P4 was good too :D

P5, you better show >_>!

BBQTV

Smash Master
atlus for the win wish they would make more these games are to rare. come on SMT4 were waiting

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I have quite a bit of Atlus titles.

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
Digital Devil Saga 2
Devil Summoner
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Persona 4
Devil Summoner 2
Trauma Center Under the Knife
Trauma Center Under the Knife 2

My first Atlus game was Shin Megami Tensei for the SFC. I never owned it though.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Atlus is too good.

I've got Cubivore, Deep Labyrinth, which is probably the only time they've disappointed me, and Persona 3 FES (NOSPOILARZ! I'm almost done playing through it, and it's mad good). Also, I've got a totally legitimate fan-patched copy of Persona 2 to play through next.

Also, Giant Bomb is recording a playthrough of P4, and kind of MST3K-ing it, if anyone wants to watch an amazing game! Watch out, though! Spoilers abound! [/plug]

Also, OSNAP! How did I not notice that this thread was started four years ago?

BBQTV

Smash Master

justaway12

Smash Master
Trauma center
Trauma center new blood
Persona 3 FES
Persona 4
Devil Summoner vs the souless army

I'm hoping to get Trauma center: Under the Knife and I think my sister is buying Devil Summoner vs. king abaddon and Nocturne or Digital Devil Saga.

It's such a shame, I own them but I never got the chance to play them (except Trauma center), watching my sister play through them kind of spoilt it for me :dizzy:

I should play them one day, atleast Persona.

BBQTV

Smash Master
hey justaway12 i didn't know you liked atlus to their all good nocturne is the main game while persona and devil summoner are spinoff games shin megami tensei is the soul of atlus

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet
I never find myself drifting towards a specific game company(Aside from Square and Bungie), but I have owned a lot of Atlus games. I don't have a list, but I loved Summon Knight, Knights in the Nightmare and a bunch of others.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Ah Atlus...let me think of how many of their games I own...

SRT OG Saga 2 GBA / Legend of Lufia: the Lost Ruins GBA /Odin Sphere PS2 /SMT Persona 3 FES PS2

SMT Persona 4 PS2 /Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 /Arcana Hearts PS2 (don't judge me...)

SRT OG SAGA Endless Frontier DS /Knights in the Knightmare DS /SMT Devil Survivor DS

Um...Yeah I have quite a few of their titles...I like them because they don't exactly try to take themselves that seriously and make alot of references in their games but they just are just too much fun to play over and over.

BBQTV

Smash Master
/Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Um...Yeah I have quite a few of their titles...I like them because they don't exactly try to take themselves that seriously and make alot of references in their games but they just are just too much fun to play over and over.
disgaea is not made by atlus NIS makes disgaea other that yeah they tend to do shout outs to games they make

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I went out on a limb and ordered Disgaea 1 and 2. I love SRPGs, grinding and taking risks with new franchises so I'm looking forward to playing them when I get them. I'll probably check out the Persona series next.

BBQTV

Smash Master
your not taking any risk these games are awesome you ether like or love it so their all pretty much that way and if you love grinding disgaeas the game for you the level cap is 9999 no joke

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yggdra Union
Riviera
Etrian Odyssey
Arcana Heart
Growlancer
Odin Sphere <- so yeah, i just noticed this site is just what atlus has PUBLISHED, not developed..
Disgaea
Tactics Ogre
Kartia
Tactics Ogre (i have both the ps1 and gba)

_____

But yeah, what my note on odin sphere says.

And Speaking of Odin Sphere, it's pretty good. *points to sig*

BBQTV

Smash Master
whoa some one knows those games, well i have a friend who has some of those games but not many people have those mainly the SMT spin offs and the actual SMT its self

D

Deleted member

Closest thing I have are River City Ransom EX and Odin Sphere. They were published by Atlus but not developed.

BBQTV

Smash Master
oh i see it its on the first page i guess it does belong here wonder what happened to the guy who started this thread

Top Bottom