• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you prefer light or heavy characters?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm a chubby chaser.

Heavy is the best.

0^2

Smash Cadet
I'm not too good with heavy-class characters. I need to be quick on my feet when I can and don't want to take too much damage. Charizard might be my exception though. I'm decent with him/her.

Octane

Smash Rookie
With Ganondorf being my main, I'd have to say heavy.

Even though Ganondorf has a terrible recovery, it's still nice to be able to survive strong hits.

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
Ugh i cant stand playing as a heavy character. Im so used to zipping around the stage and being where i want, when i want. Power isn't too important to me

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I prefer a bloody fast light characters. I also prefer that they are BRKN.
That is why I main Sheik.

Terrydactyl

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-6110-5215-0645
I am a fan of heavy/medium characters, being a DK main and Luigi second. I like to last forever and deal ungodly amounts of damage.

I do enjoy a bit of Kirby though.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
yeah, wario's considered a heavy, although he fights totally different from the typical heavy style
He is for those who like aerial characters being able to take many hits/having eay time killing or for those who want a small heavyweight. His killing power is pretty good as well, which also defers to other aerial characters, being stronger (plus Fart kills very early) and much easier to land a kill move.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I generally main lightweights. ICs, Kirby, MK...

Trying to play Snake (he's a really fun character, but I kinda suck with him...).

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
thats like asking whether or not I want meat on my bone: heavy for sure.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
I use a lot of lightweight characters (Toon Link, G&W, Pikachu, Ness) because of their speed, floaty-ness, and combo-iness.

I can't play big/heavyweights worth a crap. They just feel slow and clunky to me.

Xposure

Smash Cadet
I prefer light characters. Just because they move to a speed I like (usually). Examples being Fox, Marth, Luigi (is he light?), Falco, Pikachu. I do play some heavies though, like Ganondorf and Snake.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Light characters, I am a Diddy main after all.

I always feel more in-control, and quick.

I do however enjoy Dedede and Snake.

InfiniteBlaze

Smash Apprentice
Light, because they're usually fast. I prefer fast small characters over slow and huge characters anyday.

Mr_Game_And_Kirby

Smash Rookie
i dont really prefer weight only the character themselves but i do main kirby so if i have to choose it would be light

Top Bottom