• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you still break open Peach's cage in Boss Battles?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I can't even remember which one was which.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I just Peach Bomber Petey Piranha's head when I play as Peach in Boss Battles. It's the easiest and safest way to kill Petey and not get hurt. XD About her cage.... I REALLY forgot who's cage is who's. They are both empty. XD

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I usually just Peach Bomber his head (like ~Peachy~ said). It's a pretty simple way to beat bosses. I use it for them all :chuckle:

If I'm NOT Peach (on the rare occasion that it does happen), I ALWAYS go for Peach's Cage - the right one, isn't it? I'm sure Zelda's is on the left.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm with Peachy and Cedricizdead.

For the first time in SSE I opened Peach's cage, then when I replayed SSE to get the missing videos I opened Zelda's.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
For the first time in SSE I opened Peach's cage, then when I replayed SSE to get the missing videos I opened Zelda's.
Same, same. Although, now I have the UK version, I have to do the SSE AGAIN :(. Y'know, I wasn;t pleased at how she was a pretty minor character in it, you got to be her for like 3 levels designed for her - one of which all you have to do is run over the Halberd :ohwell:

Also, all the pokemon names in the UK version are in caps. WTF?!?!?!

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
At least they're not called RONDOUDOU etc etc in the UK, right?
idk, I haven't unlocked them all. I don't THINK so, tho.

I didn't follow pokemon after they decided to add more than 150. It's like "Oh, Ash ran out of pokemon to catch. Hmm. Better make more!"

That seems to be their catch phrase. I don't know half of the pokemon that are in brawl - okay that's not true. I kinda knew the pokemon from the second version of pokemon - chikorita (sorry CHIKORITA) and some of those.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I never broke Zelda's cage ever, but then again I only played through the SSE once. I don't really have an answer I guess. ^^;

But I agree that Peach had a minor role in the story, I was really disappointed... and no matter who you save BOTH princesses are turned into trophies twice throughout the story, so it doesn't even matter who you save... which pissed me off once I realized I couldn't even USE Peach after ONE level even though I saved her. >_>

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's clearly that Sakurai doesn't like women. He nerfed the normal princess and buffed the ****** one.
Also, he didn't add any new female character.

Top Bottom