• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think Bowser could have a good use of his crouch canceling? Any good CCC's?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Lately I have been messing around with bowser, trying to find uses for unused moves and strategies.
One of the things that I have noticed that could have big potential for Bowser but that is hardly used at all in the Bowser metagame is his crouch canceling. Since he is so heavy he can Crouch Cancel nearly everything even at ridiciously high percentages.
Why isn't this utilized?
Probably because of the lack of a good, simple, reliable CCCounter (unlike most characters who CC alot, like for example peach has her d-smash, which comes out stupidly fast and almost always does more damage then whatever she just got hit by).

But this doesn't mean his crouch canceling game can have potential, maybe there are situations where crouch cancel countering can be a good idea. But what attacks could be good to use as a CCC, in what situations are they useful and what are the advantages for using these attacks out of a CC rather then trying to connect with them in some other way?

Discuss. :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*looks at topic*

-slap- Yes.

i mean, sure you gotta be careful about what you choose to CC, but yeah you can CC like everybody else in the game. >.>

Gea

Smash Master
CCdtilt near the edge to get people off, CCdownsmash is rarely useful.... uhhh *shrugs*

Top Bottom