• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you use X,Y, or Control Stick to Ledgehop Double Laser

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
I've been using Y since as long as I can remember, and I just slide my thumb quickly from Y to B to get them even, but I started using the control stick and noticed more accuracy and eveness.

Anyone else have any insight to this?

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
I use Y and can get them at floor level at the same height. i dont think it matters as long as you can do it.

Fubudis

Smash Cadet
Do you ever find your thumb accidently hitting the A button on your way to B? Resulting in a sloppy LH airial?

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
are you on ****ing meth
HAHAHAHAHA **** dude i almost just choked on my dinner laughing at that.

anyway, i can do shdl with y. i can sometimes get it with x, too. the only thing i use the stick jump for is shine bair.

Pony

Smash Apprentice
I seem to be like, the only person who uses X for almost everything.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
X for most standard things, but for ledge-hopped lasers (ledge-hopped anything for that matter), I use the control stick. Gives me better control.

I use R+C-stick up for this..
I can't even fathom how that works.

....no, seriously, how would you do that? Wouldn't R make you roll up?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
CLAW THAT ****

i hit y with my index finger so i can immediately hit B and get those super nice juicy *** low lasers if i want them, or well-spaced high/low lasers from the edge. EVERY TIME

got that **** from blunted_object

Top Bottom