• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc presents: Pownz December Decimation Results, Hamilton, ON - Dec 19th

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Shouts of the outs:

Everyone: Good seeing you all again. This tourney was too fun, despite my performance. Everyone was just relaxing and having a good time, it was such a different atmosphere from our usual tourneys. I don't think I saw anyone get mad once... except when Jon was tweaking against Phiddle; that **** was hilarious :laugh:

Pyro: GG's in pools, you definitely got better... apparently I briefly became Jesus while DI'ing during that set; sorry about that :laugh:

Jasuke: Our set in pools may be the best set I've ever played, too fun and too close.

Culex: Good seeing you again man, friendlies are always chill, especially the Ness dittos :D. GG's in pools, but I'm warning you I'll come out on top next time :p

Sauc3: Thanks for coming along for the ride; driving alone to and from these things is boring and exhausting, and you kept the talk going for the rides so much appreciated. ***** my **** in doubles too.

Iliad: Good seeing you, we didn't get to play though :(. Sidestep downsmash

Nickcam: "Phil's lookin for his knife"... funniest **** I've ever heard :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. Sick sleeper DK too.

Tin Man: We didn't play but I gotta give props for beating Hype, that's the biggest upset I've seen around here in a while; and I like when things keep the scene interesting.

Chilean M2K / Incest / Camillo?: Too good man, I really hope you show up more if you're sticking around for a while. You did all the work in doubles lol, I feel bad for not contributing enough, but the double 3-stock comeback against Iliad and Sauc3... I died. So good. Thanks so much for the hours of Melee; ***** me hard but I'll always love that game. Beastly Fox and definitely the best Marth I've played as well.

Fool: A tourney where we don't play in bracket?! Must have been a dream, that **** never happens. Then again we were originally going to play in first round lol until we realized that we were both 2nd seeds and that didn't make sense :p. A shame I didn't get to play friendlies with you though; next time.

Doc: Grats on another tourney win, and I think you went undefeated right? Very nice job. Friendlies next time!

KingAce: Thanks for the MK advice Phil. Great games in bracket (SD's aside :laugh:), I came so close >< lol.

Hype: Never forget your binder again! :laugh:

Deckard: I meant to play a friendly set against you to see how our set might have actually went after you conceded to commentate, sorry I forgot though.

Phiddlesticks: Such an unfortunate end to that set >< argh!!! :laugh: It was a great set too, I hope to play you again soon for a second chance :). Your :bowser2: is really impressive too, thanks for that awesomely entertaining set against Jon.

Sorry for anyone I forgot... I think I got everyone for once though.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Doc has shoutouts, so shut up and listen!

1: Doc $126.00 - in it to win it and nothing more :p

2: kingace $63.00 - no johns

3: fool $21.00 - definitely no johns

4: tinman - what is clutch?

5: Hype - no binder :(

5: Nickcam - DK is fat

7: Culex - manly tier

7: Phiddlestix - bowser is fatter than dk

9: Raidos - needs more ice blox

9: iliad - metaknight tips too

9: Pyro - "Tinman is hugging everyone to absorb a lil' bit of skill" I died laughing, can't lie.

9: Sauc3 - bbque Sauc3

13: Incest - bowl of chilean m2k with bbq Sauc3 and a sp00n

13: jasuke - always a good time bro, come to no waahs so we can see the troll ;D

13: Deckard - deck the halls with tons of bacon "game and watch joke"

13: AvariceX - is it actually an lcd? That's how you know doc was sleep deprived.... Power naps ftw :grrr::)

17: sheep - Nice gamertag..... :laugh:

17: Dimmy - I got racist jokes too, asians shouldn't place 2ND TO LAST IN BRAWL!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
1: Doc: Forget everything u said to me before, u believed in me in then end, ur a tru bro :bee:

2: kingace: My LOLimar had you :lick:

3: fool You beat My ROB, and my LOLimar :ohwell: I need to work on the Falco matchup, and not get grabbed with LOLimar, and if I do, survive the chain grab :laugh:

4: tinman: Looks like all your hard work paid off, good job bro, your moving in the right direction. Drop Falco, ur **** with him

5: Hype: :colorful: (need I say more?)

5: Nickcam: I figured it out

4: Tin Man :olimar:/:rob:

5: Hype :metaknight:

5: Nickcam :dk2:
THIS IS CLUTCH

:chuckle:

7: Culex: You actually won our set, u kneed me twice, Rob vs Falcon is 5-95 cause the only epic kill Rob ha is his spike which takes a million years to come out.

7: Phiddlestix: Your Bowser is so stupid its rediculous :bee:

9: Raidos: U had to play both ROB's in the tourney eh, meh what can u do :ohwell:

9: iliad: Good job ****** jasuke. U laugh at me so much, no matter what I do :ohwell:. I **** on Rainbow cruise, fear fighting me on it :lick:, also ur :marth: >>>>>>>>>>>> ur :falco:

9: Pyro: U actually placed "ok" who the hell did you beat :confused: BRACKETS NOW

9: Sauc3: :ohwell: Doc knows the Ics matchup to well, beast kirby in teams, had me on the ropes

13: Incest: :ohwell: I thought u would **** this tourney from what everyone keeps saying, nice come back in teams though

13: jasuke: "Jaske, get in one of those cars and leave" Big blue match was epic

13: Deckard: I'm glad I was able to play well enough to be your favorite of the day, commentating was fun as well :bee:

13: AvariceX: No more epic close matches filled with BS last kill at the end of the match :laugh:

17: sheep: U did well vs Raidos, don't c why frigate was a problem though :dizzy:

17: Dimmy: :dizzy: last place :confused:

17: Splontot: didn't play u, I saw u though, oh well, not much to say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Kingace + Hype ( :metaknight: + :metaknight: ): Nice comeback on doc and nick, I shouldnt have used Falco vs yall, Rob + MK is good enough. Shoulda went LOLimar instead :ohwell:

2: Doc + Nickcam ( :metaknight: + :wario: ): Double MK is broken :laugh:

3: Tin Man + Dimmy ( :rob: + :metaknight: ): Dimmy nice team name, and great partner, I would definitely do this again, next time we got this ;):bee:

4: Carter + Culex ( :snake:/:metaknight:/:gw: + :pikachu:/:samus: ): Tin Man: whats ur team name? Culex: Cartlex. Carter: Car sex. :laugh::chuckle::laugh: I'm glad I was able to play a recognized good team and win :bee:

nickcam

Smash Ace
Lol tinman... what was that thing about the jv3 stock on battlefield, dk vs olimar which is like an 70-30. I seem to remeber this happening

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Dear hype: next casual, i guarantee you'll hear at least 100 jokes about losing to TINMAN

Falcons in top 7 lol

iliad way to marth it up bro *fsmash* *dont roll left*

so how about that hype losing to tinman

...thats all i got im way better at this in person : (

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Harsh words guys, Hype is better than Nickcam and he took DKS big side 30 foot and put it where the sun don't shine...

Up olimars ***.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Dear hype: next casual, i guarantee you'll hear at least 100 jokes about losing to TINMAN

Falcons in top 7 lol

iliad way to marth it up bro *fsmash* *dont roll left*

so how about that hype losing to tinman

...thats all i got im way better at this in person : (
I've never understood the "don't roll left" meme regarding my play. I know I down-dodge like a mother ****er, but I don't get the roll left meme. I'm ASSUMING, i must roll left alot and get punished. WILD GUESS.

And i placed top 9 with cap falcon Mikey. GET AT ME DAWG

Hype

Smash Lord
@Iliad:

You vs Fool (a tourney match along time ago).

He's Falco, your Marth

you just killed Fool and your standing on the right side of the stage

Fool walks up to you and starts charging an Fsmash the opposite way of you (to the left)

You start shielding

in your shield you say outload "don't roll left, don't roll left"

then you roll left lol

then you yell "aww ****" (or something like that)

then you got Fsmashed.

It was hilarious

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Exactly, just a couple extra points.
-It was our first our first tourny set ever
-The fsmash killed at like 70

Top Bottom