• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DOC TITANS! Eighteenspikes vs Cyphus @ FC10

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hello everyone, at FC10 Cyphus and I sat down to play a bunch of friendly matches. After dragging *** for way too long, I finally have six of them encoded and uploaded to my webspace. I must apologize in advance for the quality of some matches as my camera has a history of murdering videos with black boxes. There were maybe 4 or 5 more recorded, but were made completely unwatchable due to these boxes. One of the videos lost was a suicide-addled FoD game (no big loss), but others lost were mostly me getting rocked on DL64 :psycho:

In any case, no money was on any of these, and they aren't in any specific organization or order, we just played some true friendly matches. In every game, I'm the blue Doc and Cyphus is the black doc. Enjoy :D

Final Destination #1
Mute City
Final Destination #2
Dream Land 64
Mushroom Kingdom II
Final Destination #3

Battousai780

Smash Ace
OMG I couldnt wait to see these cyphus vids... you have no clue how long I waited for recent vids. YAY

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol..i like how birdo saved my *** from getting 2 stocked on MK2, lol.
we some sexy beasts. i went super saiyan on that DL64 level, w/ those MoneyShots, lol.
i like how you can see different docs have very different play styles.
18spikes is a beast w/ those UpAirs.
One thing i noticed i do differently from most is i'll occasionally pill/cape backwards while recovering so i can return to the level w/ a DJing B.air (and either try to move through them or C-stock roll the landing) just for the unexpected factor of it, lol. Also like my edge-hopped B.airs to waveland-edgehogs, i think i mighta done it once of twice. I wish the quality was little better so it could do us better justice, but nonetheless, you can make it out decently well and we both pulled some nice **** =)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Can you Youtube it please?
As much as I would like to, Youtube will eat up whatever quality is left in these vids and make em total crap. This is what they will look like:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h1MGpuRBFC4

So I'm not sure if I even want to risk the time it would take to upload these.

Wise words from Cyphus :grin: just remember, that edgehopped wavelands are not always 100% successful *coughfountainofdreams* :lick:

Man, where are all the doc boards guys??

Top Bottom