• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DoDu Tournament - Salem, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
Oh and, my only class on Friday is 8:00-8:50am, so I'm gonna be available preeeeety much all day.
Dayumn, where *was* my head when I wrote this? Obviously not on top of my shoulders. I have class from 12:40-1:40pm as well, so I'll available pretty much any time after 2:00pm. My mistake.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Could really not find sarcasm inside my text do you really need glasses or should I say it aloud for you?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
So, snoodude, you realize the event starts at 2:00 PM, right? Unless have I this wrong, you want someone to pick you up at about 2:00 PM exactly?

Jem.

Smash Master
So, I guess I can't make it to this. Our orignal driver for the Jem/Eggz/Luigi Ka-Master/Emo$ (Jamo driving) cant do it anymore. Eggz and Luigi Ka-Master might be getting a ride with Silent Wolf and DJ Combo though, so you got them.

Jem.

Smash Master
No, it's the fact he has to work and close both Friday and Saturday.
I dont know if Zeru is going, he said he'd like to if he had the money, but not sure if he is.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Has word come back about the Friday thing and staying at the church?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Dorian knows the answer right now, but there is no way to contact him. I'll have to drive my butt all the over to his house to talk to him, pony express style.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Haha, sorry. Car is full after Eggz and Luigi Ka-Master, and Combo Status is more important / better than me.
If Nate drives either my dads or his moms van, then we can fit a couple more. But I don't even know if thats possible at all. But duke is offering to give nate 20$ if he drives it.

Jem.

Smash Master
What? I just meant that you guys should go before me cause you're ranked higher, and more people want to play/meet you guys, lol.
It's not that big of deal, call Andrew up and invite him to come if you want someone to go.

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
So, snoodude, you realize the event starts at 2:00 PM, right? Unless have I this wrong, you want someone to pick you up at about 2:00 PM exactly?
Lol... No, I don't need someone to pick me up at "about 2:00pm exactly", but it means that I could take the bus and be there (with Cube&Game but no TV) at right around 2:40pm (if I couldn't get a ride), or if I *could get a ride*, that I would be available to be picked up *by* 2:00pm (and bring my TV).

I hope that clears up any confusion I may have inadvertently sowed.

Oh, and I might be bring one, two, or even three friends heretofore unknown to the Melee "scene", so I hope you'll all be nice to them. (They will be sorta new to the way we play.)

Jem.

Smash Master
Snoodude, did you add me on MSN or something?
I have a someone who has like, a weird fox/coyote thing as their picture on MSN, and their email is Snoodude1986 or something.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
What I mean, snoodude, is that someone will have to miss low tier doubles, including you, to come pick you up. But we need the TV so I will try to get someone to find someone to pick you up.

JEM! You are a mess, I offered that $20 so that you could come. Everyone wants to meet you, everyone wants to beat you in halo, everyone wants to at least win against one Washington player and that's you. LOL at the last one. But really, I'm sure whatever you have planned isn't nearly as important as a date with a 16 year old stranger in another state. Seriously, we need to spoon MM.

Jem.

Smash Master
Only statement that is true is the last one sadly, LOL. I play too many competitive games, and Halo 2 is not one I will lose at to a no-name :)
I'm like the Isai of Halo 2. Was one of the best until I stopped caring.
But, again, sorry.

Jem.

Smash Master
I already said, add me on Xbox Live and I'll play you 1v1 MLG >_>
My xbox is at my brothers, but maybe soon I'll get it from him and bring it to my house finally.

GT: SupahJem

NOW, Jem is really out fer realz, WoW time >_>

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well this really sucks that i wont be able to make it to this it looks like its going to be one he11 of a tournament. Make sure to post some vid's of the tournament play and crews

By the way jem. i have xbl you should add me if you play halo xbattlechristx.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Nooooo so my partner and I don't have a ride so now there is a strong chance we take the bus which if so then I won't be bringing my T.V. so unless someone wants to drive up to Gresham and back for like 10 bucks of gas money you won't have my T.V. :( but yeah we are trying our best to come

sanity

Smash Rookie
well doc and i are in for doubles. :) and i might be able to bring a gamecube and a copy of ssbm if needed . they have enough tables at the church we just need chairs. ( the set up might be kinda weird on friday ). and curt mite come and dung as well. but dung went to cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom