• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DoDu Tournament - Salem, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I'll try contacting James for you. But explain to me, what happened in a matter of a day or two that has hindered your attendance at this tournament?!

Binx

Smash Master
So what is the full schedual? so far you only have up to lunch and I dont see a singles tourney or a doubles tourney that isnt low tier.

Random Knock-Out: Each player may choose to eliminate 1 of the random
stages to be chosen at the beginning of the set.
Can't you typically ban a legal counterpick stage instead?

EDIT: For destupidification

Jem.

Smash Master
Aftermath (James) is still in WA if I'm not mistaken, and I think he is moving in with Emo$ last I heard.
They might go, but I have no idea. If Emo$ goes James probably will.

Ammon is Luigi Ka-Master.. PR 1st in WA, took 11th or so at FC.

cmin

Smash Ace
oh oh i know ka master, i just didnt know his name i thought it was someone else nvm thanks

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
No, Jem is not going. Washington decided not to take a van. Also, binx, you can ban any stage, not just a random one. I guess that was a typo on my part.

The schedule is pretty loose. We start at 10:00 AM and just play the events out whenever the other ones finish. I don't actually know when an event will finish so it is kind of pointless to try to set a time table because if we get an hour ahead of schedule, which is very likely, then the schedule becomes obsolete.

Just count on Low tier doubles/singles before before 2:00 PM and regular singles/doubles before after with crews taking place if we have time.

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
Time

Snoodude here. I was somewhat foolish and stayed up past when I should have...

So I'm just saying that I'm going to be ready to leave Willamette at 8:30 earliest. Nothing else has changed from my earlier posts; I might be able to get one or two of my friends to show up as well, though probably more like around 10-12, and in the event that I can't get a ride, one of them could most certainly drive me. He also has a TV like mine, and a GameCube I might be able to persuade him to bring along. I probably won't end up entering much, but I fully intend to play a ton of Smash. For details, I can be reached at my cell at 503-930-6491.

(And if it turns out that I have to resort to my friend and am delayed by an hour or two, c'est la vie.)

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
The entrance fee were a little wacky. The names I posted were for singles I forgot about low tier and team stuff. Crews were ******** Timmy's team took it home well..... more like Doc's team hahaha.

Thryx

Smash Apprentice
Half the people left before crews. Duke was like OK Timmy Tommy are captains everyone line up! Teams were uneven by one but that didn't matter.

1v1s:

1st - Ka-Master
2nd - Silent Wolf
3rd - DJ Combo (All Luigi)
4th - Eggz
5th - MCS/Cmin

2v2s:

1st - Ka-Master/Eggz
2nd - Silent Wolf/DJ Combo
3rd - T!mmy/T0mmy

Low Tier 1v1s:

1st - Ka-Master (DK)
2nd - Silent Wolf (DK)
3rd - Eggz (Ness/YL/Roy)

Low Tier 2v2s:

1st - Silent Wolf/DJ Combo
2nd - Ka-Master/Eggz

I had fun.
Ammon is too goo.
We got 3 tourney sets recorded. :p

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I just watched Ammon and used things I saw him do srsly xD.

I played 4 Marths lol. Those matches were basically me doing everything Ammon has ever gimped me with... too goo.

Edit: When I think about it I've only ever copied my playstyle with every char haha, just fuze em all together. Can't copy Otto though -_-"

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
LT Doubles
1: Fudge Dragon Express (Otto + Nate)
2: Poop Squadron (Ka Master + Eggz)
3: Super Smash Twins (t!mmy + t0mmy)
4: Pain Train (Ronin + Kefka)
5: Double D's (Doc Holiday + Duke)
5: Worst Team Here (CS-Nexus + Joshisrad)

LT Singles
1: Ka-Master
2: Silent Wolf
3: Eggz
4: t!mmy
5: DJ Combo
5: t0mmy
7: Duke
7: Mew2King
9: Kefka
9: CS-Nexus
9: Ronin686
9: Jankeriffic
13: Doc_Holiday

Doubles
1: Poop Squadron (Ka Master + Eggz)
2: Fudge Dragon Express (Otto + Nate)
3: Super Smash Twins (t!mmy + t0mmy)
4: Double D's (Doc Holiday + Duke)
5: Serious Business. (Kefka + Ronin686)
5: Team OC (OC George + Foosjr)

Singles
1: Ka-Master
2: Silent Wolf
3: DJ Combo
4: Eggz
5: MCS
5: Cmin
7: t!mmy
7: Ronin686
9: t0mmy
9: Mew2King
9: Kefka
9: Duke
13: Doc_Holiday
13: Seto
13: Jankeriffic

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Duke/Doc - thanks for putting this tournament together. The venue worked out really well, but you guys needed to keep the brackets running more smoothly. I hope to see more action from Salem - you guys are the capital of Oregon after all.

WA - I'm glad you guys made it all the way down past Portland, that's some drive. Ammon, it was great playing against you; you're a lot of fun both in friendlies and in tournament matches. Nate, your Luigi is really good. Eggz, you took me out in LT w/ Young Link - I hate fighting him, but you showed me I have to learn that matchup better. Otto, amazing as always. Thanks again for showing up for yet another OR event.

OC-George & Foos - You got your cube back, but now I gotta get your bag back to you. Thanks for coming, you guys were fun in crews.

Cmin - we didn't play friendlies or face each other in the tourney. Oh well, there's always next time. GJ in singles. Your matches with MCS were really close.

Snood - thanks for showing up, too bad you couldn't stay very long.

Duke - don't ask people dumb questions, especially if they're in the middle of a match. You did a good job for your first tourney, keep it up.

Doc - best in Salem. lolz @ crews.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Duke/Doc: Thanks for hosting the tourney I hope we see more in Salem that's a good location for most of us here in Oregon. I also really enjoyed the venue it was pretty big and could have held a lot more people.

Timmy/Tommy: you two are too good, it was fun playing you two in friendlies Timmy your kirby is too good and Tommy I never got to play your pichu and about the bag thing I'm sure George will drive out and get it.

OC George: Best in Oregon by far my friend you should have joined up in singles you would have won ez. But on a serious note thanks for the ride you still have my phone charger in your car and I owe you 50 cents in gas money.

WA: Thanks for coming down and spanking us. You guys are too good, didn't get to play anyone but DJ-C but I watched the rest of you play and you would have beaten me. Hope next time you come down or next time I go up we can get some matches in.

Cmin- You should have stuck around for crews we had some good matches it was pretty boring with out you and mcs around.

MCS: Good matches I can tell I'm getting better because you don't 3 stock me anymore. You should have stuck around for crews also, it would have made it a lot funner. Hope I can play you more next tourney you go to.

Everyone else: Good games and thanks for going. It really made this tourney a lot of fun.

cmin

Smash Ace
duke: we should have played more. good matches though. just keep going to tournies and you'll improve alot in no time. OSU 3 is probably the next bigger one that would bring all of oregon together.

ronin: first time we've ever faced in a tourney. lol doc vs marth is just ridiculous

doc: we should have played more also. thanks for hosting the tourney.

OC george: babies?

timmy!: yeah didnt get to play you at all but its okay, come to OSU 3 and we'll play. =]

tommy?: i was wondering why you sandbagged against me in the match but after you explained i understood and wanst that disappointed anymore haha.

foossr: is there a foos senior?

foosjr.: good matchs man i've never played against you before you are good. yeah crews sounded fun but alot of us had to get going we should get george and stuff and have a get together in OC, i drive so its cool

MCS: you'll never read this but you are too good. gtfo oregon

WA: thanks for making an effort to come, thats a long drive

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Otto we shoulda recorded low-tier finals XD

anyways, a few shoutouts...

Timmy: Your Kirby is super cool. And your good at running stuff.

Duke: Thanks a lot for the housing. Your house is...wow.

Tommy: Your Pichu is all tricky 'n stuff. Our friendlies were super hi-technical.

MCS: You play really smart and...good, lol. Good matches we had in the tourney.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Hey, thanks everyone for coming to DoDu, I think it was a real success, especially for being the first tournament I have ever hosted and only my second attendance at a tournament. I hope you guys enjoyed the venue and food and I hope the tournament has received some notoriety for more attendance at future DoDu's.

Some shout outs:

Luigi K-A(lol) Master (Ammon): Thanks for being Mormon and I'm sure Washington appreciates it too because that is what allowed you guys to have the trust of my parents to crash at my place. Thanks for stooping to my level to play me quite a few times. Also, in the tournament, you only two stocked me...Darkrain nightmares?! Get it? Get it?

Silent Wolf (Otto): You are too good, I was certain that you were going to take singles. And lol at low tier being 'winner takes all' ...you were so disappointed. Also, you went into my parents' bedroom while they were trying to sleep...WTF.

DJ Combo (Nate): I really grew a fondness to you, I thought you would be a rough and rugged machine operator at a junkyard type of person but really you were really nice and grateful. Thanks for driving Washington all the way over here and stealing our money. Also, thanks a ton for the DI advice..."What do I do for Falco shine combos"..."What do I DI for marth up-tilt combos" ect. Thanks!

Eggz (Shane): You are too good. Thanks for spooning with me and sleeping without your shirt on. Additionally, thanks for being the designated WA player to read the thread...

Otto: "Wha?! Low tier is winner takes all"
Me: You should have read the thread.

Nate: "Wha? Singles is $15?"
Me: Don't you guys read the thread?

Ammon: "Luigi isn't low tier?"
Me: "No."

Otto: "Yeah, Shane read the thread so that we don't need to."

Timmy: I'm deeply grateful for your help, as much as it pained me to ask you. I'll definitely try to get my laptop to work for the next one. This would not be possible without you. Also, it looks like you pick good crews after all.

Tommy: Thanks for sand bagging on me but now that I think about it, I kind of wish that I had let you through just to see how good you would have done. There isn't enough Tommy love in the world. I also liked the pichu tips, Grab >d-throw> Fair at 70% > repeat 3 more times. Hopefully I can reach a level soon where you don't have to sandbag for me to beat you.

Ronin: I choked so badly in our singles tournament match, I'm really glad I got the last laugh in our money match. Funny story, I accidentally put your $5 in the pocket that had the singles money in it....I gave all that money to Washington...that explains why there was extra money and why I don't have a five dollar bill in my pocket. You had me nervous, I had never played a Dr. Mario before in my life.

Kefka: I still feel terrible that I played such a gimpy and campy pikachu in low tier. It's way boring and frustrating for you but it gets the job done. Also, I am very pleased that you are not as ugly in real life as you are in your picture.

Cmin: I got to play some friendlies with you they were nice but my Falcon was just way off at the tourny. I kind of wish you could have gotten a match in with my Sheik, my Sheik was a ton better that day. I meant what I said in the OSM thread, I hope to reach your level soon, I really like where you are at. You are not going to be the best but you are going to be better then well over 85% of the people at Oregon events.

MCS: You went Falcon vs. Ka_Master just for me! *tear* However, you will never see this message so I reserve the right to call you insanely obese and incredibly terrible at this game. Good job at getting 5th.

Joshisrad: I'm glad you came and I got to finally meet you. Unfortunately, I didn't get to play you very much, only in four man losers-out rotation with Cmin and Jank (I think). I'm glad you decided to enter singles.

Jankeriffic: Sorry for calling you everything but your name, including: Jarc, Jarnk, Jake, Jack, Jinkins, Jairc and others. Also, it was a pleasure taking your spot in a crew for a crew battle that never occured. GG.

Foosjr: Thanks for coming! I know your attendance was iffy but I'm glad you came. Also, u r 2 gud @teh cru ba77le cumbaks. And this is the shortest of my shot outs, so, I think I will lengthen it by telling you that your sheik sucks and I think you will probably never get married. See you at the next DoDu!

OC George: LOLOLO$LOL$OL$..crews. Seriously, that was good, you really put it to me for my trash talk...and I was even on your team! How did Will Ferrell put it in that one SNL skit, "You have split ends. I'm sorry, we're friends, but you do." Yeah, it was kind of like that. I'm glad we re-lived our set from the past where I totally sandbagged because I actually thought that you were best in Oregon but it turns out that you actually are. Mind grains!

Snoodude: We really appreciated the TVs even if we didn't technically use them. I promise we will use them next time, I didn't know you were leaving so early. Also, tell your friend that he has the cheek bones of a model and the complexion of an angel. I would have told him myself but I didn't want to seem too forward. LOLOLOL.

Doc_Holiday!: We did it, we found a venue and we conquered. I think we hold a pretty dang good tournament. Too bad I did all the work because you don't have the internet, just kidding...but seriously...I did. Also, I can tell we are improving, we didn't get last in teams and we only got three stocked by the Ka-Master and Eggz. Your friends should enter next time around and you should actually buy the drinks for the tournament next time :mad:. You also owned it up in crews but whats that? I placed a whole 4 places above you in singles?

Docs friends: I hope you guys had fun, you guys added a nice local feel to the tournament like it was homemade clam chowder at a local seafood restaurant in a small town near the coast of Rhode Island. Kind of like that.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'll add you if I see fit.

Thanks again to all. Just be sure to look out for the next one. I think we will lower entrance for future events, we just wanted it to be big for the grand opening. Also, Doc and I are really thinking about holding Oregon's first Brawl tournament unless we already have one planned. We'd hold it on like the weekend after it is released (the 8th) so that no one has a clue what they are doing. Lol, it would be too good, let me know if this sounds good.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Uhh wow...

WA obliterated OR. No offense ;-)
None taken, because you weren't there to see all the close matches between WA and OR players. Granted, there were mostly new OR faces at this tournament, but the veterans got it down to the last stock.

Hey, thanks everyone for coming to DoDu, I think it was a real success, especially for being the first tournament I have ever hosted and only my second attendance at a tournament. I hope you guys enjoyed the venue and food and I hope the tournament has received some notoriety for more attendance at future DoDu's.

Some shout outs:

Luigi K-A(lol) Master (Ammon): Thanks for being Mormon and I'm sure Washington appreciates it too because that is what allowed you guys to have the trust of my parents to crash at my place. Thanks for stooping to my level to play me quite a few times. Also, in the tournament, you only two stocked me...Darkrain nightmares?! Get it? Get it?

Silent Wolf (Otto): You are too good, I was certain that you were going to take singles. And lol at low tier being 'winner takes all' ...you were so disappointed. Also, you went into my parents' bedroom while they were trying to sleep...WTF.

DJ Combo (Nate): I really grew a fondness to you, I thought you would be a rough and rugged machine operator at a junkyard type of person but really you were really nice and grateful. Thanks for driving Washington all the way over here and stealing our money. Also, thanks a ton for the DI advice..."What do I do for Falco shine combos"..."What do I DI for marth up-tilt combos" ect. Thanks!

Eggz (Shane): You are too good. Thanks for spooning with me and sleeping without your shirt on. Additionally, thanks for being the designated WA player to read the thread...

Otto: "Wha?! Low tier is winner takes all"
Me: You should have read the thread.

Nate: "Wha? Singles is $15?"
Me: Don't you guys read the thread?

Ammon: "Luigi isn't low tier?"
Me: "No."

Otto: "Yeah, Shane read the thread so that we don't need to."

Timmy: I'm deeply grateful for your help, as much as it pained me to ask you. I'll definitely try to get my laptop to work for the next one. This would not be possible without you. Also, it looks like you pick good crews after all.

Tommy: Thanks for sand bagging on me but now that I think about it, I kind of wish that I had let you through just to see how good you would have done. There isn't enough Tommy love in the world. I also liked the pichu tips, Grab >d-throw> Fair at 70% > repeat 3 more times. Hopefully I can reach a level soon where you don't have to sandbag for me to beat you.

Ronin: I choked so badly in our singles tournament match, I'm really glad I got the last laugh in our money match. Funny story, I accidentally put your $5 in the pocket that had the singles money in it....I gave all that money to Washington...that explains why there was extra money and why I don't have a five dollar bill in my pocket. You had me nervous, I had never played a Dr. Mario before in my life.

Kefka: I still feel terrible that I played such a gimpy and campy pikachu in low tier. It's way boring and frustrating for you but it gets the job done. Also, I am very pleased that you are not as ugly in real life as you are in your picture.

Cmin: I got to play some friendlies with you they were nice but my Falcon was just way off at the tourny. I kind of wish you could have gotten a match in with my Sheik, my Sheik was a ton better that day. I meant what I said in the OSM thread, I hope to reach your level soon, I really like where you are at. You are not going to be the best but you are going to be better then well over 85% of the people at Oregon events.

MCS: You went Falcon vs. Ka_Master just for me! *tear* However, you will never see this message so I reserve the right to call you insanely obese and incredibly terrible at this game. Good job at getting 5th.

Joshisrad: I'm glad you came and I got to finally meet you. Unfortunately, I didn't get to play you very much, only in four man losers-out rotation with Cmin and Jank (I think). I'm glad you decided to enter singles.

Jankeriffic: Sorry for calling you everything but your name, including: Jarc, Jarnk, Jake, Jack, Jinkins, Jairc and others. Also, it was a pleasure taking your spot in a crew for a crew battle that never occured. GG.

Foosjr: Thanks for coming! I know your attendance was iffy but I'm glad you came. Also, u r 2 gud @teh cru ba77le cumbaks. And this is the shortest of my shot outs, so, I think I will lengthen it by telling you that your sheik sucks and I think you will probably never get married. See you at the next DoDu!

OC George: LOLOLO$LOL$OL$..crews. Seriously, that was good, you really put it to me for my trash talk...and I was even on your team! How did Will Ferrell put it in that one SNL skit, "You have split ends. I'm sorry, we're friends, but you do." Yeah, it was kind of like that. I'm glad we re-lived our set from the past where I totally sandbagged because I actually thought that you were best in Oregon but it turns out that you actually are. Mind grains!

Snoodude: We really appreciated the TVs even if we didn't technically use them. I promise we will use them next time, I didn't know you were leaving so early. Also, tell your friend that he has the cheek bones of a model and the complexion of an angel. I would have told him myself but I didn't want to seem too forward. LOLOLOL.

Doc_Holiday!: We did it, we found a venue and we conquered. I think we hold a pretty dang good tournament. Too bad I did all the work because you don't have the internet, just kidding...but seriously...I did. Also, I can tell we are improving, we didn't get last in teams and we only got three stocked by the Ka-Master and Eggz. Your friends should enter next time around and you should actually buy the drinks for the tournament next time :mad:. You also owned it up in crews but whats that? I placed a whole 4 places above you in singles?

Docs friends: I hope you guys had fun, you guys added a nice local feel to the tournament like it was homemade clam chowder at a local seafood restaurant in a small town near the coast of Rhode Island. Kind of like that.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'll add you if I see fit.

Thanks again to all. Just be sure to look out for the next one. I think we will lower entrance for future events, we just wanted it to be big for the grand opening. Also, Doc and I are really thinking about holding Oregon's first Brawl tournament unless we already have one planned. We'd hold it on like the weekend after it is released (the 8th) so that no one has a clue what they are doing. Lol, it would be too good, let me know if this sounds good.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Uhh wow...

WA obliterated OR. No offense ;-)
None taken, because you weren't there to see all the close matches between WA and OR players. Granted, there were mostly new OR faces at this tournament, but the veterans got it down to the last stock.

Shoutouts

Wikipedia: Very nice venu you found for the event. If you want to get a better scene going for more improvement then you're in the best position to do it. Salem is the halfway point for Portland & Eugene, if you get a monthly or bi-monthly going then you can get the better players of NORegon and SORegon together more often and Salem would get to play both areas. My advice, don't lose focus like in the crew matches, don't try to bring other people down--build them up, solo play for tech skill and play vs Snood and Doc for mindgames.
Also, you didn't beat me even when I sandbagged you, haha. I've been trying to get over the whole sandbagging thing in tournaments and you just made me relapse, thanks a lot. :mad:

KA-Master: I wish I could play your Luigi for a week. It's a terrible matchup for Pichu, so you are like a wealth of practice. There are no good Luigi players in all of Oregon (not even a decent one), so it was great having you there. And congrats on your wins.

Silent Wolf: Not any question as to why you rank so high at events like OC3, you're too good. The question is why you don't win the whole thing ;^)
I think I only got to play you during the low-tier singles. Close, close matches. Sometimes I feel like I should go higher tier in low-tiers so I have a chance at winning, even Mewtwo would be a better choice, ironically, even though he is technically lower tier than Pichu.

DJ Combo: I always call you Tori. Thanks for coming from so far away, it really gives us a chance to play outside our area and get some practice with some really good players. I never really get to play you when you do show up, but I always appreciate you being there. You and Silent are mean for banning Jungle Japes in doubles, haha. Still, we had it pretty close on Green Greens--Double gimp at the end cinched it (sigh).

Eggz: Cmin and Eggz being called out for a match was too good. That alone made it worth it for you going, right? We went easy on you in Low-tier doubles, but then you reverse blazer KO'd me twice at like 0%, you cheapo! hahahaha. Just for your info, I think that only works on Pichu on Yoshi's Story, which, coincidentally we were on >_<

Timmy: I destroyed you in low-tier, I should have gone on to win, but fair was fair, you paid for my entrance in doubles, so I hope you had fun. Your matches with Kirby were always amazing to watch (like an amazing mirror).

Ronin: I don't know how you did it, but you gave me the most difficulty in low-tiers. Maybe because you know my Pichu so well, maybe because you're just too good. In the beginning I didn't care that much, but when I was down to my last stock towards the end I was like... hey, I could maybe get eliminated. It was close, but I managed to pull out a win in the end. Not even Tudios gives me that much of a fight in low-tiers.

Kefka: It was nice having you with us again. I haven't really hung out with you for a while. And your choice in music in the car was kind of questionable at times, but for the most part was good. I'm all for video game music and techno, just that sometimes I was wondering if I was listening to music or a sound test for a game. Heh heh.
Don't play with Sam so much when you go to a tourney. But anyways, always happy when you show up.

Cmin: Yeah, sorry, Duke got me in a real sandbaggy mood. Actually, I garbage bag. Where I just throw my stock away. haha. I made it up for you later in a friendly, I was going to inquire about the MM, but I knew neither one of us had any money to put up, so it was pointless. You should have counterpicked me on Mut City and Car-Combo'd my Fox with D-airs for sweet revenge. :^D

MCS: You do better against Luigi with Captain Falcon, I believe. You probably would have won the set against DJ Combo if you stuck with him. Still, it was sooooooo close at the end. It got to the point (pun) where you just F-smashed tipped him and that would have been the end if he didn't tech. Intense match. I also noticed you had no Luigi practice before, but you're really good at quickly adapting to an unfamiliar matchup.

J-Rad: You were integral to me eliminate Mew2king in low-tier. lolz. I'm glad you play Mewtwo because Eugene needs to cover all the low tiers. Now you just need to get as good as Taj. Or at least as good as Taj's left hand, the lesser of the god hands.

Jankeriffic: I enjoyed that Cliff bar. MmMMmmmM! Cherry & almond.

Foosjr: YAY! what more do I have to say? Everyone loves Foozy. I never really got to play you, did I? You should have MM'd me at Foosball. No table johnz, son.

OC George: You totaly would have won if you entered. You're the only one who sandbags more than me. But that's ok, because you still 4-stock everyone when you sandbag. Soon you will be able to 4-stock us without using your hands. Your car wins at life.

Snoodude & friend: Keep in touch with the other Salem'rs. You're one of the newest Smashers, so you're going to be learning a lot very quickly. I'll look forward to all the practice now leading up to you being one of the best players at Brawl. Also looking forward to playing your friend more if he decides to join our group of geeks for more fun.

Doc Holiday: You were at your best in Crews. What was that, like 13 stock you took out by yourself? Lolz. too good.

Docs friends: I think the ones who didn't play much and the one with the Donkey Kong Shirt. The one who played Peach was so cheap, t1mmy's coaching is too good. He knew I'd 4-stock you if you did anything other than just d-smash with Peach because I hate that so much. lol.

Dirt: you johnnz out.

Jesse: See Dirt's shoutout

James: OR needs more angry Samus players, but I guess Washington doesn't have any. Enjoy the cold weather to come. Haha.

cmin

Smash Ace
lol i didnt even realize that till now. good **** one of these days if you dont have a teammate eggz you should team with me. team teen pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom