• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone play Smashville @ 8:00 on Saturday?

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Am I the only one that plays on that stage at that time?
It's kind of an event at my house. ^_^

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I play it. though some saturdays that I missed. I play about 3-5 matches.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Definitely, that song is way too amazing not to. Though it's happened a bunch of times that I forget and end up playing Sunday night then get pissed that I missed it. Kind of like how I just realized yesterday was Saturday, ARGH.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
I always play on Smashville, and I usually forget that it's Saturday but play on it anyway, and then get excited because I had forgotten that it was Saturday and that K. K. Slider is playing ^_^

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
No. Nobody does.
Well if by nobody you mean everyone, then you sir are correct! :laugh:

I do this a few times a month, actually. A few friends of mine are often on at that time, and we have some pretty epic matches. We kinda have a undeclared rule where you can't use the same character more then 2 or 3 times, seeing as how we constantly change who we're using! :laugh:

And yes-K.K. Slider is top tier. For realZ! :grin:

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Definitely, that song is way too amazing not to. Though it's happened a bunch of times that I forget and end up playing Sunday night then get pissed that I missed it. Kind of like how I just realized yesterday was Saturday, ARGH.
If by "that song" you mean DJ K.K., then yes, that song is way too amazing.

It's nice to see some Animal Crossing love around here. I guess I should change the topic title to
"Am I the only one who plays 10-20 matches @ Smashville at 8:00 on Saturday?"
Also, @ Mewtario, the event lasts until 12:00 I think.

CPU?

Smash Apprentice
i have seen alot of posts about kk slider and i would like to say kk slider is not the only song he does if you didnt know -_- but i think that is the coolest music ever! for smashville =P

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I just watch it when I happen to be playing it at the time it's good but not awesome, but going exclusively for it, no

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
i have seen alot of posts about kk slider and i would like to say kk slider is not the only song he does if you didnt know -_- but i think that is the coolest music ever! for smashville =P
K.K Slider's his name o_o...

And no, most of the time I'm out...and when I'm in, I forget that K.K's playing until the random stage select chooses Smashville XD

Shirahama

Smash Rookie
The fun on that setting is unreal. Great music, engaging background, and epic brawls to top it off! Most of the time, I forget to play at that time and I get upset because I missed something so great. :(

Times when I do make it, I'd get all my diehard friends and we'd Brawl out the festivity. I 'ought to catch it with the Burning Brawlers this week! Some of the music really happens to be in sync with K.K. Slider's playing. :p Like 2:00 a.m. :chuckle:

Top Bottom