• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Lucas Have the Most powerful move?

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
his usmash isnt even the most powerful usmash...which is crap considering the amount of lag it has before and after the attack >_< actually ivysaur has the most powerful usmash in the game

kiing-

Smash Cadet
Lucas has a good up smash but it has too much lag and overall ivysaur has the best up smash in the game

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
wow your all dumb especially you kiing u pretty much said the same thing that chaos theory said and ike has the strongest up smash

Trozz

Smash Ace
What about Lucas's stick vs Ness's bat? The bat comes out slower and seems more powerful, but I never really bothered to test.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
wow your all dumb especially you kiing u pretty much said the same thing that chaos theory said and ike has the strongest up smash
Hahaha. I love it when people write things like "your dumb". So much irony...

Please go learn your contractions before insulting others.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I think his Up-smash is the fourth strongest in the game, or something. The stronger ones are Ivysaur's, Peach's, and G&W's, the better one of the three being G&W's due to instant charge release, good Hyphen Slide, and only 10 frames of ending lag (meaning it's completely safe on block).

The most powerful move in the game? G&W's Bucket though. 1HKO Buckets in teams ftw. =P

Appleangel22

Smash Rookie
Hmmm.. from what I read..... Lucas's Usmash is the 3rd strongest. He's behide Ike and Ivysuar.. But, I don't know if Ike's Usmash beats Ivysaur's. But all I know is that Lucas has the 3rd strongest Usmash. (According to what I've read)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
The question the ts asked is not who has the strongest upsmash, but the strongest move, which is probably a warlock punch

Levitas

the moon
It's really not worth mentioning that. This thread was heading the wrong way from the start, so we've all pretty much just jumped ship and left it to whoever. You're welcome to keep trying to get people to listen to you if you want though.

PS. your statistics are wrong for the top three usmashes iirc, and peach's is useful for sure. she can grab release a wario into a guaranteed usmash KO.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
It's really not worth mentioning that. This thread was heading the wrong way from the start, so we've all pretty much just jumped ship and left it to whoever. You're welcome to keep trying to get people to listen to you if you want though.

PS. your statistics are wrong for the top three usmashes iirc, and peach's is useful for sure. she can grab release a wario into a guaranteed usmash KO.
Peach however has NO OTHER guaranteed setups into her U-smash.

G&W's U-smash is arguably the best in the game though. Ten frames of ending lag means it is safe on block or on miss for that matter. It slides far on a Hyphen Smash. Lastly, it can be released instantly from the charge stance, meaning if you know what you're doing, your opponent CANNOT powershield this, and the ridiculous priority on the attack makes its instant charge release all that much more useful.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
I think the homerun bat
But still smashes are for nubs real man use the FALCOOOOOOOONNN PAAAAAAWWWWNNNNCHHH!!!1!!1! Or the WAAAAAHHH *pause* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAHHHHH!!!!11!!

Top Bottom