• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does this mario's back throw animation on bowser bother anyone else?

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
Maybe I'm being too picky, but I feel like when mario back throw's bowser, I feel like he should be gripping bowser by the tail. I mean, the whole move is based off of the way you had to attack bowser at the end of Mario 64, so wtf sakurai?

DarkZeroGSX

Smash Rookie
I've been saying this for years. Mario's down B should have been ground pound and one of his strongest kill moves.
Dat plumber ass is too powerful, it would break the balance of the worlds

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Maybe I'm being too picky, but I feel like when mario back throw's bowser, I feel like he should be gripping bowser by the tail. I mean, the whole move is based off of the way you had to attack bowser at the end of Mario 64, so wtf sakurai?
Only thing I would change is if Mario could say "So long, King Bowser!" if the back throw kills.

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
I would also like the side taunt to add a hold feature that lets him keep his hat off doing more damage but taking more as well

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'm more bothered by the fact that FLUDD doesn't extinguish fire...

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
"So long, gay Bowser!" (Yes, I know it's 'king', but it doesn't sound like it :p )

This would be awesome actually! I'd love to see that classic moment that made my childhood awesome appear every time you Bthrow Bowser. Please patch this Sakurai!

Top Bottom