• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dokapon Kingdom Discussion Thread. (f*** some mario party)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Speed too.

Stacking Magic is broken though (I've tested this game a lot. It IS)
i wanna fight you memphis maaf***ers.

You guys are like, pro DP players. I think i got it though.

Cept maybe Professional Dokaponer Broke Underscore. I think my anti strats for him have some holes in it.

-Chad-

Slackerator
The only anti strat to alchemy + castle investing is just hounding the player and trying to kill him since he'll be fighting to use alchemy. It's stupid as hell cause it doesn't really stop them because then YOU'RE not doing anything productive either.

Don't play to actually win just play and create ridiculous scenarios. That's where the fun actually is.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Stay tuned for scenes of the next episode of Dragon Ball Z playthrough Chad, Joot, Mslano and I do. It's gonna be 2v2 with a custom ruleset.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yeah I've been trying to come up with a ruleset that makes the game basically fun and still competitive without making the competitive part boring :x

Also need to come up with a Normal Game ruleset so the games don't last months.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Also need to come up with a Normal Game ruleset so the games don't last months.
yeah man.

XD

i'm tellin you, it's gotta be something involving starting at like, lvl 50 or so. Something where you can't completely **** somebody over by just squalling their *** to africa. XD

-Chad-

Slackerator
I was thinkin limiting the area to the first couple continents (maybe the third, since they're all easily reached) and making the turn limit 25-30.

Also for that ban squall :X

Top Bottom