• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolls War - Vienna, Austria ~ Results are up!

auroreon

Smash Ace
It would make more sense for europeans to go to a really big US tourney than for M2K to come here.
Although if he was to come to a european tourney then the summer one in holland would be my suggestion.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'd start a '' Help m2k travel to europe'' group or something and make everyone that joins pay at least 5 euros !!!!!!!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah because it makes totally sense for each of us to pay 5€ for a guy who wins more than 100$ on a weekly basis.

:059:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Gmoney_:
Hello Europeans! =)

Although it's not directly the end of November, I think it's still okay if I'll inform you of the new things that happened behind the scenes now.

For this, I've got bad, but also good news.

The bad news first. Unfortunately, Dolls War has not reached the wanted amount of at least 20 paid registrations, even only about half of it! But don't worry, because...

The good news. Despite the missing registrations, Dolls War will be happening definitely! The payment in advance has been less than I expected, so I can pay it with the money I've recieved so far, as well.

Now for the really important part.

You have to send in your registration (not the payment, only the mail) until at the very very least:
February 2nd, 2010

Any registration that is sent after this date CANNOT be acknowledged anymore.
The payment has to be made until one month later.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
I think i'll start looking at this after the dutch winter tourney. Wanna take revenge on a certain person ( stupid yoshi xD) and ofc Kaos xD

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
And I personally don't even have these holidays :/

I just got a rough preview of my schedule of January->May. Chances that I'll be able to attend are shrinking.

: <

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You should update the current UK list, take mako, willz and fuzz off cuz there not going, replace them with:
Myself
TailsChao
IxisNaugus
Auroreon
Calzorz (Maybe)

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
A list of confirmed attendees would indeed be helpful for me to decide whether or not to come. Money shouldn't be an issue anymore so now I just want to be sure this isn't going to be a small local tournament.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I´m currently thinking if theres any "cheap" solutions to go to this, then travel to berlin for berlin calling which is the weekend after?, anyone with ideas/prices?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The only confirmed people are those who are marked red in the list.
Those are the people who have registered and paid.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
sorry I doubt spanish players are going, saix is hosting a pretty big tournament about the same date in sevilla and he can't change them :/

he aims that some people can go there ( its melee and brawl) so maybe players will split between the 2 tournaments or just not go to any of them ( like french players, because they don't have holidays those dates and they may have a hard time going)

I'm sorry that this may make your tournament smaller but there's nothing we can do atm u.u

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea, I guess it won't go further than being a small tournament respectively a bigger regional. <<

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hello Smashers, as a reminder:
You have to send in your registration (not the payment, only the mail) until at the very very least:
February 2nd, 2010

Any registration that is sent after this date CANNOT be acknowledged anymore.

Note that writing "interested" in this thread does NOT REGISTER YOU!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Are there any other airports near Vienna? The Vienna airport is pretty annoying to find good flights for.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im sure ive already Registered, i'll pay as soon as i get my passport, jsut playing the waiting game with it now.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Are there any other airports near Vienna? The Vienna airport is pretty annoying to find good flights for.
Not any big ones, unless you want to take a train from Frankfurt or so and travel like 8 more hours. The only airport that's rather close to Vienna's is Bratislava (Slovakia), but I'm not sure whether that'd be any better for you, and it'd still be a bit of travelling by train (or ship down the Danube, whatever you prefer lol).

Im sure ive already Registered, i'll pay as soon as i get my passport, jsut playing the waiting game with it now.
I haven't recieved any registration mail from you. Or any other UK Smasher outside of Tails Chao and Fuzzyness (he registered initially when I opened the mail account).

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Wait Fuzzy has registered for this? He said he wasnt going? Hmm well the more the merrier, although Charles doesnt rly liek em cuz im a brawl player/

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
As said, Fuzzy has registered back in autumn when I opened the registrations. He only has sent me the mail, though, not the money, and that's not binding.
I just wanted to tell you that I haven't recieved any other British registration outside of those 2 I named.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Bratislavia prices are pretty good; do you have a rough estimate on how much the train would cost? Thanks.

Top Bottom