• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin Slash

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Ok so everytime I see this move work wonders during a heated match or whatever, I get excited. A bit too excited....dunno why. Soooo I thought why not make a complation of this move being used in creative ways/edgeguarding off stage/ up b out of shield punishing/ending juggles with/ etc, just to see how it turns out in the end. kinda lika a combo vid sort of . And since there are countless marth videos i was wondering if some ppl could link me to some if they come across some up b ****. Any vid where this move is implemented well in at all would help...Even dash dancin to dolphin slash. Any videos anyone finds would help me with this for fun project.. :)?

J_Noodles

Smash Cadet
Check out some of PewPewU's videos on Youtube. His marth uses a ton of dolphin slash. I've seen him use f-air, dj f-air to dolphin slash before in a set a while ago vs SS.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Dolphin Slash is one of Marth's scariest moves. Most people never expect it, not in Melee nor in Brawl. Not to mention in Brawl, Marth gets a few invinsibility frames, I think.

Velox

Smash Ace
This is by far one of the least expected combos ever. NO ONE, not even marth mains expect that combo. Dashing up smash to a dolphin slash is ****.

Use it.
no one! And if they don't DI it correctly (nobody does), you might be able to get two dolphin slashes in!!!

Top Bottom