• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: Why are these still called Don't Blink... Edition results!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Btw I didn't bring out the Ganon at all in bracket so you might as well take him off.

:phone:

yoshq

Smash Master
13: YoshQ :luigi2::metaknight: - dude for the record--next time you have a bloody nose, toilet paper can be flushed down the toilet, it doesn't all have to go into the bathroom garbage can LMAO. No biggie though
:phone:
Ohh woops haha my bad.
13: YoshQ - GGs, you missed like 5 free up-Bs though. :(
Damnn. Still got ya close though. I will be back for you.
1: Ally ($177.60) - yoooooooooooooo
2: Domo ($81.40) - Dis free *** MK... how many grenades did ya run into during GFs? Haha <3
4: MJG ($29.60) - you tricked me!
5: Fino ($14.80) - I can't wait to **** the virgin faces of those Canadians.
7: Sago - I'll have to come visit you playas sometime.
9: Akashi - hi
9: Legan - **** yo lab son. ****in 3 stock... *mutters*
9: DLA - "I've got YoshQ on lockdown"... MY ***
13: BPow - thx for the money
13: YoshQ - get raaaaaped
13: JJ Rockets - GGs. I feel like I changed my playstyle vs diddy.
17: Tech_Chase - Was fun teaming even if we did fail royally. Get outta here with your free *** d3 tryina have a chance of takin money off me. Jabs all day son.
25: KenniSPAM - indubitably
25: Smash King - GGs!
25: Red Ryu - GGs!!
33: Fuujin - Dis free asss Zelduh. Bring me more dollahs next time
ORLY! - We've got you now. Next thing you know you'll be learning how to DACUS with snake.
Mystery Call of Duty sponsored guy with good music - come back next time :D
Mystery guy who ***** me at 64 - Argh
Btw I didn't bring out the Ganon at all in bracket so you might as well take him off.:phone:
The ****?

Hella fun tourney everyone. Wish I coulda stayed and chillified. It was great seeing Kansas, Iowa, and Michigan!

5: Arty ($14.80)- I need to learn to tech GnW D-throw D:
9: Akashi- Nice to see you for the first time, Shoulda have played you more
9: Meneil- Good stuff generally eliminating MI from bracket
9: DLA - I'll try to go to more DBs, and i knew there was a lack of ganon
13: YoshQ - Thanks for the ride back, Wish we played more
13: JJ Rockets - The Diddy MU i need to learn it
17: Infy- Played a lot of friendlies w/ you GGs
17: Foodies - I wish we could have played more
17: Zwarm - good **** running this
17: Rev6 - you need to motivate urself on learning a 2nd character for Matchups
25: KenniSPAM - It was nice play you, though i wanted to face that shiek
25: Red Ryu- I shouldn't have went wario, DOUBLE GIMMICK TEAM FTW
25: Xyless- you seem awesome and really chill
33: Fuujin- 4 GODGA!!! ggs
33: Champion Christmas - best name
33: Fang - nice Ike. Yoshi's is my savior :D

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Ggs all, I really had a lot of fun at this tournament, and glad I got to play a lot of people I haven't before!

To help correct/add a few things on the characters and names - 17th "speed" should be Speedy-07, also he used mainly TL, not sure if he won any matches as Kirby (though I did see him use a little Kirby). Infy used G&W. Thugz played Olimar/MK vs me.

Will do shout-outs another time (hopefully; I'll try not to procrastinate until where it becomes useless posting them). But if I don't - wanted to say thank you to the TOs, Oro and Zwarm were definitely on top of things. Hope we have another tournament with more out of state players too. ^^

Scythe

Smash Master
yooo next time i'll just do signups for 3S earlier in the day but honestly most of the delay was mike having to sit at TO table (obviously not his fault) and chris running through melee loser's bracket (all his fault)

had alot of fun and goods hit TOs for getting all dem chairs and tables.

special melee shoutouts to frootloop for the friendlies and our bracket match also shoutout to Meneks for teaming with me and for not raging at all my gimpyness : /

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
For anyone wanting me to upload videos for them... this is the best quality I can get:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYk0I0R808

For now, I'm going to assume that this is too ****ty to watch, so if you still want me to upload videos for you, tell me here because I won't bother otherwise.

edit: unless they were saved on my Wii... in which case I can upload them no prob

Akashi

Smash Lord
For anyone wanting me to upload videos for them... this is the best quality I can get:

For now, I'm going to assume that this is too ****ty to watch, so if you still want me to upload videos for you, tell me here because I won't bother otherwise.

edit: unless they were saved on my Wii... in which case I can upload them no prob
mandatory, "was this recorded with a potato?" comment on youtube must be initiated.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Thanks for getting the set up... kinda sucks your Dazzle ****ed up tho. :(

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
Levi used Marth against me.

7: Sago - Good games, though I didn't really put up too much of a fight xD
9: Akashi - Nice seeing you again. And getting our usual 1 friendly before we get interrupted, haha.
9: Meneil - Nice seeing you too! Congrats on your placing and thanks for the advice :)
9: DLA - As said on AiB already, nice to meet you :p Wish I didn't SD that last game. I'll work on that DK MU for next time.
17: Foodies - Yay I made it out of po- oh wait. Well, I still did decently I guess.
17: Zwarm - Thanks for hosting the tournament!
17: Rev6 - Hopefully we'll play more next time, with you going your main :p
25: Levi - Good games, keep working on your Marth :] Maybe next time we can play friendlies and and I can be more specific on what you can work on.
25: Red Ryu - Hm, I wanted to play your Lucario after seeing you beat Legan's. Maybe next time.
33: Fuujin - Good games, good job representing Zelda!
33: Fang - Herp. We should've played.

Also thanks to Oro for giving Dan and I a ride to and from the tournament :D And sorry if I forgot anyone :|

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
the legend of frootloop and yoshq's quest to don't blink rivals that of the lord of the rings.
You'll be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
coming to a theater near you.

ORLY

Smash Master
1: Orly ($154.00) :falconmelee:
2: Rat ($44.00) :samusmelee: - we had some fun games, but it didn't feel like you were all there like you usually are. i hope your controller doesn't hinder you in the future; you're one of my favorite opponents!
3: Frootloop ($22.00) :foxmelee::falcomelee: - i finally got you, frank! i'm now like 1-7 against you (you know which sets i count). i should find a way to come up to madtown on thursdays and develop more technology with you.
4: Quaz :peachmelee: - quaz puttin' in some work on this one. taking down your MM with arty, knocking jeff, sveet, and eric outta losers, and ending up placing 4th. not bad!
5: Hindawg :falcomelee: - lol eric, eric, eric. you gotta stop feeling so guilty about it when you win! you play falco, yes, but you definitely earn it. you've been on pace with your improvement to be top 5 MW in a year or so.
5: Oro :foxmelee::falconmelee: - those suicides were tragic. our sets are usually more smooth and vicious than that and your fox is definitely scary when you're on.
7: Sveet :foxmelee::peachmelee: - you went peach in bracket? lol sveet. good games in our MM
7: Scythe :falcomelee::mariomelee::foxmelee: - diegooo. i don't know what it is, but in our sets you come out strong and then i steal all the momentum away from you and then the game ends. also: lol fox in teams.
9: TGD :sheikmelee: - you can't use sheik as a john! she's sooooo broken. also: i don't think you should do what you plan on doing, mains-wise. it's not as easy as it looks!
9: Beiber :jigglypuffmelee: - we only got to play like 1 friendly, beiber! we'll have to do more next time.
9: Arty :samusmelee: - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty
9: Red Ryu :peachmelee: - good games in bracket and our MM. next time, though, if you wanna play, you don't need to wager money on it. i'll play friendlies if you ask!
13: Rama :marthmelee: - good seein' you fella, but we didn't get to play any!
13: Alcheato :foxmelee::drmario: - i didn't get to see that improved doc i've heard about! what happened in bracket!
13: BertTheBusDriver :falconmelee: - beeeeeert. did we even play? i think we had that set in teams and that was it. i'm gonna make a point to do some friendlies with you since you come so far for these.
13: Meneks :falcomelee: - another tragic didn't play
17: Rene
17: Thugz
17: Jpal - fun set in teams!
17: KenniSPAM :drmario:
17: JackMaster
17: Twister
25: Xyless :luigimelee::mewtwomelee:

from 17 down, it looks like a lot of you brawl guys entered melee! i like to see that. i entered brawl and got 0 - 2'd by oscar and speedy. i regret nothing!

1: Kain - i will beat that yang next time!
2: Orly
3: Scythe - i told you to bring out elena. it seemed like you were off your game a bit
4: Dr. Sparkles - SF is super fun but 3S is very unforgiving as far as inputs and combos. practice up and whoop some tail next time
5: Xyless
5: Zwarm
7: Rat - RAT ENTERED SF AND I DIDN'T PLAY HIM? shenanigans
7: Sago - sammy the grease. ryu didn't win out this time but i did steal your universal overhead mixups. :D
9: Komotonoto
9: Red Ryu
9: DLA

Bieber

Smash Apprentice
GGs guys, I had a great time playing everyone

shoutouts to alcheato and sveet for both giving me really crazy intense sets. i'm gonna be in chicago all summer so hopefully i'll get to see and play all of you guys a bunch over the next couple months!

ORLY

Smash Master
the next melee tournament is on the 26th called "smashing grounds"

it's gonna be hyppeeee

Oro?!

Smash Hero
@Ally, that wasn't the actual Payout lol. Zwarm just never changed the Tio file to the 60/30/10 payout before uploading it. I did it by hand for all the events since there were decimal points for every payout.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
1: Orly ($154.00) Nice job man, best way to beat the birds is just get it done as fast as possible
3: Frootloop ($22.00) Not much to say, Falco dittos are pretty janky, fun too, but mostly jank.
5: Oro You're an idiot and need to actually play this game or stop kicking yourself when you lose.
7: Sveet I feel your pain with the controller issues
7: Scythe ? You're terrible
13: Alcheato Keep your head up man

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
To be quite honestly ORLY, I just wanted to by you smokes after you said people bum off you a lot so I MM'd you as a reason to buy them,

Win win since I love playing that MU even if Peach loses bad to Falcon.

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol we can play them at SG if you guys show up! I'll probably be busy with Diablo until then

@RR: well that's nice of you! I'm never gonna turn someone down to bum one because I know what it's like when you don't have any. I can't support the hunger

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
late shoutouts:

1: Orly ($154.00) - gj winning chris. Yeah I should definitely be playing friendlies with you every tournament we're both at... gotta get that falcon knowledge
2: Rat ($44.00) - nice job man. good samus as usual. fun friendlies...
3: Frootloop ($22.00) - don't think we played this time besides doubles. I'll be sure to hit you up next time.
4: Quaz - GGs in friendlies on jank stages and doubles. Look forward to playing you again
5: Hindawg - don't think we played
5: Oro - GGs in WB. Entire set was hype.... I'm gonna get you next time! Won't even need rainbow cruise to do it
7: Sveet - Nice talking to you joe. I'll see you
7: Scythe - GGs in doubles. We gotta get some friendlies in next time. I need falco practice.
9: TGD - we gotta get some friendlies next time jeff.
9: Beiber - I wanna play your puff next time yo.
9: Arty - GGs in LB and GJ in brawl.
9: Red Ryu - not sure if we played. (tag to face conversion is tough for me...) sorry!
13: Rama - see above.
13: Alcheato - GGs in doubles. Too bad we didnt' get friendlies. I was actually looking forward to playing you. idk how we didn't play...
13: BertTheBusDriver - nice job getting your platinum controller to work right before playing oro.
13: Meneks - Nice hanging with you omar. Espec those 2 snack breaks we took. Always down for those. As always, GGs in friendlies and doubles and our MM. Look forward to hanging with you next tourney
17: Rene - ggs in doubles
17: Thugz - Sorry no idea if we played. If i saw your face i'd know.
17: Jpal - see above.
17: KenniSPAM - GGs man. Props for entering melee as a brawl player <3
17: JackMaster - Nice teaming with you as always bro. I'll buy you mcdonalds if you somehow see this before zenith, you lurker.
17: Twister - GGs in bracket man. You have a good attitude about the game. I can see you getting better very quickly as long as you stay with the game
25: Xyless - don't think we played....

danieljosebatista(spelling?) - snack break was sweet. GGs in friendlies as well.

Top Bottom