• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: Why Are These Still Called Don't Blink... Editon!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DLA/Kirk, at what time in the AMs does it become unacceptable for MI to show up at your house? At best we're getting there at midnight. I wouldn't want to show up really late but I want to know how much time I can allocate for food and peeing.
I'll probably be up until, like, 2 anyways...don't worry too much about showing up late.

Address is 1040 s. West Ave, Waukegan, IL 60085 btw. And my cell is 331-826-8473, txt/call/whatevs if you have questions

:phone:

Kirk

Smash Champion
Midnight as in Saturday morning? I'm usually asleep by then lol, but I'm flexible. Though DLA is a nightowl I'm sure, don't think there will be an issue.

Welp, I got ninja'd. (mad)
:phone:

Rat

Smash Lord
Yay. I'll be there with Melee and Project: M. TV might be included - depends on if I go get it or not. (unlikely)

@oro/zwarm - Would it be alright if I run a Project: M side event? Having too much fun with Demo 2.

ORLY

Smash Master
Count me in for a melee set-up as well. Let's make this **** smooth!

@TOs: you should check and make sure that there will be chairs and tables at this beforehand. The Student Services Center isn't open on weekends and they have the keys to the locked doors, besides the maintenance people. At the last tournament I hosted there, we had to get someone to come down, unlock the doors, and we had to carry out our chairs / tables personally. Just a heads up!

ORLY

Smash Master
lol @ everyone hating SFxT. i mean, it is basically a rushed out game with the extra cast and alternate costumes already on the disc therefore forcing you to pay more money to access them. what's wrong with that? oh and the terrible mix-up options. and footsies. and combos. aaaaaaand it's generally boring to play for any amount of time. but hey, it's not -that- bad!

3S too good

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm going to be moving to Chicago in August so I plan to attend tournaments in all surrounding states if possible. :D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Ook will body anyone in Jenga or Connect Four. We used to have Connect Four side events like two years ago, and it was no contest.

Ook da bess.

Top Bottom