• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 3 Results - 5/15

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Don't get me wrong, when I do play Falcon, I always use Pink, I just don't play Falcon. Ever.

I play pink Falcon in 64. :D

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
makes sense to me i guess
Same reason I go Ganon on it. As long as you don't do stupid ****, you're not going to get gimped on the stage, since everyone is always so jumpy.

Though, its also a comfort thing :p I wouldn't go Lucas unless it was doubles, simply because I know the Ganon quirks better than I know the Lucas ones.

Chompy? Is he an old Brawl player that quit for awhile, or a new Brawl player who is just ****ing boss at Diddy? Either way, if you're going to MAS, I NEED YOU! :p

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Idk what happen to me this tournament but I learn from mistakes.

1: The Middle Piece ($126.00) [Split] Lol you and Kain ***** us..... congrats getting first in brawl-. for once Arty didn't win
1: Kain ($126.00) [Split] Man wtf.. 2nd place with wolf?? Only in chillinois. :D Good stuff bro
3: Arty ($28.00) I wanted you to win so bad.. xD but those sets vs Hunger were fun to watch, also your Brawl- luigi is beyond gay.
4: Quik You and arty have amazing chemistry, good stuff getting 2nd in dubz.
5: Wafles Good stuff getting 5th and beating 7FO xD.
5: JJRockets Man you surprised me... good stuff man.
7: DLA You need to tell me the secret to beating Fatboy.. -_-
7: Grimace I wanted to face you badly but I did the dumb and lost to Majic josh lol. I should have just went peach..
9: 7FO Thats it we're teaming for now on.. >_<
9: Marshall I'm gonna beat you one day... one day..
9: MagicJosh WHY DID I TAKE YOU TO FRIGATE AND WHY DID I NOT GO PEACH AND HOW DID I LOSE THAT MATCH WHEN I WAS MARIO?! NUUU Ggs tho, fun mario dittos xD
9: Ook ooooooooooooooooooooooooook
13: Kirk =/ I guess we lost our chemistry xD. Oh well Fun tournament as always.
13: Scythe Gayest Wario ever in brawl-! Ima pull out da ivysaur and take you next time!
13: Bo X7 STOP BEING DUMB DAMMIT!
13: Chompy That set vs 7FO was interesting.. nice to see you again.
17: Diska those matches in brawl- were the best. xD Nice meeting you.
17: Moozle I didn't even know you were watcing my brawl- pikachu. Good isn't it ;D
17: Zwarm Rob brothas need to stick together!
17: Jimmy Fun games
17: TWSS NUUUUUUU
17: Ficha FICHA'S BACK!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Take that, Kappy? What are you talking about, TWSS? LOL.

Teh Future

Smash Master
chicago tournies look fun. imma get stl up to one prob in july if anyone else wants to (june = super busy tournament time lol, like every weekend something is already happenin)

Top Bottom