• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 4 - Northbrook, IL - 6/19/10 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee!!

Kirk

Smash Champion
This big "nerf" to luigi everyone speaks of is...

His fair damage was reduced by 3.

THAT'S IT.

Quit your whining everyone. >.>

Quik17

Smash Ace
It's still actually a pretty big nerf since it reduces the knockback of the move making his best kill move a lot weaker.

But that move needed a nerf so it's all good. Luigi is still good

metroid1117

Smash Master
I don't see a reason why I WON'T be able to go to this... I'll get back to you guys later. If I am able to go, I'm definitely bringing a hacked Wii and TV.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I have a new main in Brawl-...

its whoever the **** I feel like playing.
I can play Falcon and stuff.... jerk.

I don't see a reason why I WON'T be able to go to this... I'll get back to you guys later. If I am able to go, I'm definitely bringing a hacked Wii and TV.
Are you guys out of school? I saw >9000 at MAS last weekend but I really didn't get a chance to talk to him.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Are you guys out of school? I saw >9000 at MAS last weekend but I really didn't get a chance to talk to him.
Really? Huh, he didn't say anything about it, and I played Smash with him that Friday... But no, we're not out of school yet; our finals start two weeks from now. I'll be out of school by the time this tournament rolls around though, and since I actually found a job over this summer I can't imagine why my parents wouldn't let me have some fun.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
In other news, new Charizard- is actually good. Except for against one character who shall remain nameless. Happy Quaz?

I find it pretty fun to camp behind Sonic's spring now. Also, why does no one mention Lucario when we talk about broken characters? I hope he's fixed before this, even though I'm not going.

Arty

Smash Lord
Lucarios not really broken. Everyone just complains about everything in Minus especially when they lose.

And Dajayman you can't main flashing smiley face if you don't know how to make one :colorful:

Wafles

Smash Lord
Only thing I hate in minus right now is that cfalc's upair is too ****ing fast.
It's overly spammable.

Also I don't play ivysaur in minus anymore. I hate his recovery, the new flying thing just feels awkward, and you can't upB out of it (well you can after like, a year of falling), making it useless in the only real situation where ivysaur needed better recovery. =\

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Falcon's uair is too spammable... what is this I don't even. Plus if you don't wanna get Uaired, DI better. Uair is better in both Melee and 64 iirc.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey... so somehow, while playing Metroid Prine: Trilogy, my (hacked) Wii crashed, and now it won't play any Wii game. It flat-out can't read MP:T (the disc can't be read from the start-up menu), and for all other games it gets past the picture about the safety strap on the Wii-motes, but then crashes and says there was an error. Does anyone know how to fix this besides burning all my games onto roms or sending it in for repairs? If not, then I doubt I'll be able to bring a Brawl setup and will bring a Melee setup instead...

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I figured that there would be some knowledgeable people here.)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Hey... so somehow, while playing Metroid Prine: Trilogy, my (hacked) Wii crashed, and now it won't play any Wii game. It flat-out can't read MP:T (the disc can't be read from the start-up menu), and for all other games it gets past the picture about the safety strap on the Wii-motes, but then crashes and says there was an error. Does anyone know how to fix this besides burning all my games onto roms or sending it in for repairs? If not, then I doubt I'll be able to bring a Brawl setup and will bring a Melee setup instead...

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I figured that there would be some knowledgeable people here.)
Sounds like your laser got ****ED. Though, I don't understand how it can read the strap menu / GC games but not the rest of the disc. Quite puzzling, indeed.

Top Bottom