• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ 3

How much should doubles cost per team?

• $10

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • $20

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
P.S. Red Ryu can i get a name change to "The Able Bodied Gentlman"
You gotta get premium, aka just buy the cheapest one for a name change. Or make a new account and have your old one banned for the free money way. Only matters if you care about post count.

Oh yeah Jordan, call me in the morning in case I don't wake up having a coming home party for a friend coming back from Australia.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Pimps and Blimps won't be riding at this tournament.

So I'm looking for a partner. Around my skill level please because it's $20 teams, plus I got MK so you don't have to worry about Ganon/my ****ty secondaries.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Sponge, I forget what games you're bringing with your 360, but I hope AE/UMvC3 and I hope you have 3S, lol. I have to leave early, so I won't be around with my setup for those tournaments. :/

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I am also wondering if people want me to keep doing the last saturday of every month, and make the next DB January 28th, or make it like the 21st due to the time between this DB and the next. I just don't want a small turnout from people being smashed out after APEX.

Top Bottom