• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 3

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
$100 on Sonic 2.

That is how confident I am in that game. Speed run, all emeralds, full completion, Sonic and Tails.
Then i remembered this game has the hardest last boss of any sonic game ever. I dont know about this...

MAKE IT $200

Hunger we still have those KAR mm's to do

:phone:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
You know the only way to get rings in Death Egg Zone is to use the Level Select glitch, right? LOL. I would do a full game, no emeralds speed run for, like, $10. I've always wanted to learn how to speed run Sonic 2 and this would give me some motivation to do it!

Legan

Smash Lord
youre all bad and irrelevant when it comes to sa2. There is only me and hunger but he too is super free and not important.

Also **** that trolly ******* you guys call scythe.

(Scythe i dont know why I hate you but I do, while i do at the same time love you. My body is telling me yes, but my mind is like **** scythe)

Scythe

Smash Master
youre all bad and irrelevant when it comes to sa2. There is only me and hunger but he too is super free and not important.

(Scythe i dont know why I hate you but I do, while i do at the same time love you. My body is telling me yes, but my mind is like **** scythe)
LOL i am sure you are not the only one!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yoooooo MM, Legan? :awesome: I'm gonna make some serious bank next tourney off of Sonic games. LOL.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Then i remembered this game has the hardest last boss of any sonic game ever. I dont know about this...

MAKE IT $200

Hunger we still have those KAR mm's to do

COME TO A TOURNEY KENNI AND BRING IT >.< but seriously. i love kirby air ride lol

also. $200 mm KENNI VS RED RYU OH DAMMM

Your all free when it comes to Sonic games if you play against me.

wrong "you're"

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'm free of the two games I need to practice. I was excited to learn StH2, too :( Once I get SA2B and Sonic Mega Collection again I'll do any Sonic speed run MMs!

And win free money. LOL.

EDIT: I gotchu on Kirby Air Ride, Hunger! Next DB I'll bring it!

Zwarm

Smash Hero

MM?

And yeah, I have that feeling about Scythe too. But I <3 you Diego.

Klappy, we'll hang out and play some SA2B soon.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
When I play against DLA, I need to abuse Metaknight.
this made me lmao IRL XD

edit: SHOUTOUTS *****ES

1)Hunger:wario: (138$) - GGs. Grats on 1st. Try harder in pools *******. I gotta stop staying Ganon against you because you always figure him out halfway through the set and make a comeback and win. Look out for my other characters next time!
2)Kain:wolf: (69$) - Nice second... stop letting WI win! Also you owe me gas money son. I see you slipping out of the car without paying. (jk don't worry about it)
3)The scene of Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis from Black Swan... gave me a boner- Marshall:metaknight: (23$) - Mila Kunis is the sex. Glad I didn't have to fight the Marshallknight, I hate fighting both you and Sago lol.
4)Arty:gw::falco: - That G&W is a *****. God damnit lol. My falco's sexy though, you better watch out
5)Sago:metaknight: - Your MK's too good. You aint gonna quit smash, you love me too much.
5)JJ Rockets:diddy: - Teaming with you was really fun. Ganon/Diddy didn't work out too well though--that seems like a team that we'd need to practice first to get good at. Also I was hella confident going MK against you if I had to fight you in singles, but who knows since you beat the Sagoknight.
7)Masho:dedede: - wrecked me in Melee. Didn't get to play any Brawl this time (except doubles), we gotta fix that next time. Also sorry I asked around and no one has your hat :(
7)BPow:metaknight::wario: - nice seeing you again man, kind of bummed I didn't get to fight your Wario. Hope you had enough fun to travel out here again though.
9)DtJ Oro:marth::zerosuitsamus: - beast TO'ing. Don't worry we'll get more attendance next time.
9)Grimace:snake: - Grimace baby... hate you for giving my falco the business in friendlies. I'm so confident in that MU too.
9)Legan:zerosuitsamus: - Tell Shawnda (or whatever your GPS's name is) that I'm sorry for calling her a *****. I didn't mean it. I was salty ok?
9)King:metaknight::pikachu2: - Good **** King. Another Pikachu in town? Watch out Kain
13)DLA:ganondorf::falco: - smh
13)Teh_DC:snake: - needs moar Falcon. Also I've been preparing for our $100 ganon dittos... i've decided to buy a yacht with the money. Don't worry I'll let you ride it too
13)Spongejordan:lucas: - nice seeing you again Jordan. Fun pools matches. Woulda played UMvC with you if I actually knew how to play the game.
13)RedRyu:lucario: - thanks for coming out man. Didn't get to see much of you at this tournament.

Drowned in pools :(

17)Zwarm :rob::peach: (left early) - thanks for coming despite knowing you had to leave early. hope the trans-siberian orchestra was fun.
17)JohhnyBarbs - fun games in pools, you were surprisingly good, next time I'll teach you some more advanced techs.
17)Obliv - hi
17)Brad - hi
21)Patrick - hi
21)Looshkin:ike: - fun pools games. Just ask if you ever want some brawl help, I'd be glad to help considering how much you've helped me with Melee.
21)Lil Kwanza - hi

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
>implying i dont have around $10000 rotting in the bank that im too scared to use
So all the times you couldn't come to tournaments because you didn't have a job were because of a lack of money... wait what?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
He's lying. He may have $10k in the bank, but that definitely doesn't mean he is able to use it for whatever he wants.

Anyways, SOs.

Zwarm - I like your coat. TSO > AE. It's not a tournament without you or Kappy.
Hunger - I thought you hated this game!
Sago - I'll still go to tournaments probably, I just don't know how much I'll give the game itself. I mean, the first MK unbanned event in awhile and I get a pool of 3 MKs, what's the point? He's banned as of next month anyways >.>
Kappy - I'm salty that I didn't get a chance for the LOL band! Next time, you better be there!
Red Ryu - You're better than 13th. I BELIEEEEEVE! Don't even try to get Kenni to do a $200 MM, and if you do, make sure he gives the money to a neutral party BEFOREHAND. Just sayin'.
Legan - We suck.
Marshall - ****ing Nemesis... and Yamcha.
DLA - I both love and loathe fighting you every tournament, but its aight, we coo'.
Oro - Stuff n such.
Diego - sup.

pz

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
bulk star is actually top tier and ill prove it to everyone

I heard from a very reliable source that Hunger is garbage at Kirby's Air Ride
:yeahboi:

Red Ryu - You're better than 13th. I BELIEEEEEVE! Don't even try to get Kenni to do a $200 MM, and if you do, make sure he gives the money to a neutral party BEFOREHAND. Just sayin'.
grrr you know me too well :)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
He's lying. He may have $10k in the bank, but that definitely doesn't mean he is able to use it for whatever he wants.

Anyways, SOs.

Zwarm - I like your coat. TSO > AE. It's not a tournament without you or Kappy.
Hunger - I thought you hated this game!
Sago - I'll still go to tournaments probably, I just don't know how much I'll give the game itself. I mean, the first MK unbanned event in awhile and I get a pool of 3 MKs, what's the point? He's banned as of next month anyways >.>
Kappy - I'm salty that I didn't get a chance for the LOL band! Next time, you better be there!
Legan - We suck.
Marshall - ****ing Nemesis... and Yamcha.
DLA - I both love and loathe fighting you every tournament, but its aight, we coo'.
Oro - Stuff n such.
Diego - sup.

pz

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Because I'm stealing wifi till I get internet on the 12th, and that internet has a total of one bar.

/wrists

*edit* Yes.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Recently edited by KenniSpam!

Edit: nigguuuuhh i gotta play you over break some. i havent touched brawl since summer

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Remember when kennispam spammed the **** out of a results thread he didn't even go to?

I do.

And he still hasn't added anything beneficial.

Top Bottom