• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dang, i think i might be too jet lagged to make it on the 21st. there's a slight chance i can make it on the 28th, but that's only if i stay a few days longer. it's been a while fellas!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Sanchaz might be THE worst troll ever. Come talk to me when you stop taking 5th place at a 13 person tourney.

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
anyone thats going passing through bg or anywhere close enough to pick me and a friend up? hed be at my place. so it wouldnt be a hassle. i can also give gas $$

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I love how the guy with the SCSA likes people bringing folding chairs.

So there is free $ for brawl in Nebraska on this date at a Con...and I'm still coming to this instead. Be pleased.

Kels88

Smash Lord
dang, i think i might be too jet lagged to make it on the 21st. there's a slight chance i can make it on the 28th, but that's only if i stay a few days longer. it's been a while fellas!
Ray i gotta play you with my new and improved Sheik. Sheik dittos finals. I wanna see you there.

VanillaGhost99

Smash Rookie
is mk banned in this tourney? it doesn't really matter for me, but i'd like to know still and i didn't see it in the tournament rules up top.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to get to this. It's been awhile. I should get some training in.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out around the time of this tournament LOL

not completely deconfirmed yet, but lol...

i know how eagleeye feels now

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
inb4Kennidoesntshowuporjohnslosingsonic2becauseofwisdomteeth

Oh wait, that's a legit john. Getting my wisdom teeth out ****ing sucked. Have fun with that.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Im pretty sure i wont wanna show up within like... 3 days after the procedure. I only hear bad things about wisdom teeth removal LOL

Justin, ill still MM over break if you want. Its not like youre outside of driving range

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
All I can suggest is if you're staying awake during the removal, bring headphones. I didn't because I didn't know I could, and hearing everything made it so much worse.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I want a teammate for both, note I suck ballz at melee though. And I guess it depends if Jordan is going or not since I do wanna team with him.

Top Bottom