• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Yo, does anyone here have experience with changing wii disc drives? Mine just broke, I wanted to play some mother ****ing megaman command mission x

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Lol, just remembered, I have a powerlifting meet this day, so I won't be there.

Grimace and Hunger are going to win teams

yoshq

Smash Master
Megabus: "We're so confident you'll love our service we want to give you and your friends the chance to try us for free! We are giving away 200,000 FREE seats for travel between January 4-March 1,2012."

So, like, I assume this means you can ride it for free as long as you book after Jan 4th. Use the promo code "GOFREE" when you book... I guess for all you Madison/Milwaukee folks who don't like driving.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Megabus: "We're so confident you'll love our service we want to give you and your friends the chance to try us for free! We are giving away 200,000 FREE seats for travel between January 4-March 1,2012."

So, like, I assume this means you can ride it for free as long as you book after Jan 4th. Use the promo code "GOFREE" when you book... I guess for all you Madison/Milwaukee folks who don't like driving.
last time I used megabus, it was TWO HOURS LATE!!!!! never again

kevo

Smash Journeyman
Hey, sorry I didn't get a chance to read the entire thread, but when is Melee starting? One of my friends is flying in for this tournament from the east coast (I know, hype right?) and I'm picking up in the early afternoon.

Masho

Smash Cadet
Is this for sure going to be on the 14th, cause I have to request it off.

Top Bottom