• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care -- FINALE -- Free Pizza!! -- Free Drinks! - *MK Banned*

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting pretty hyped right now ^_^, looking forward to being at a
real
tournament scene.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
$1-$2 mm's make my money last

tyler, using the spoiler function is pretty much meaningless since we need to highlight your text to read it anyways lol

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
So, what's the attendance lookin' like? A lot of people postin' and talkin' about goin', but there's also some not sure. People need to make it to this!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
MY DOUBLES PARTNER IS SHOWING!!! WOOT WOOT! Time to win this!

Also, Excel, I think I might rock some Sonic with you in Singles. And get on Skype, yo!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah Sov me and Kain are still teaming. We'll do the Ganon challenge for sure though.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Will it be easy to see where this tournament is in the campus. I don't want to get lost :p

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I just wanna say thanks to Arty for the free pizza and drinks, and also thanks for letting me play without paying venue fee. That was pretty awesome, else I wouldnt've been able to play either singles or doubles. GG's too, I have a lot of MUs to learn and I want to go to smashfests regularly. Hope I can get someone to go with me from in-base, or else they won't let me out like what happened on the 2-day fest a couple of weeks ago. :(

Shoutouts later!

Top Bottom