• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care FINALE *MK Banned* - Glen Ellyn IL - 8/27/11 - RESULTS

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I havent told Arty to put it there personally, I would have hoped he'd of seen it by now.

Hey Arty, can you put my Pit next to Wario? I used him against Grimace in bracket and about 2 matches in pools.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
13. Grimace - You had such a bad day! You like, used FSmash four times per round. If only you won against Krystedez. :( Also, that Rainbow Cruise fight. '-'
I hate to complain, or take away from anyone. But you're totally right lol. Next time I'll put up a better fight :D

Also, huge shoutout to kirk for being pro at the youtube. I think it'll be great for the community.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Kirk :)

Btw, I watched that match of me vs Marshel... jesus christ that was so intense Im still shaking from it...

Marshel to be honest you're the funnest Dedede I've played so far. I was so disappointed with the ending. :) And I DID get a fart on you besides game 2, I got one on Delf and you died, :awesome: but the other two farts I got out on you you power shielded. Good stuff man.
Damnit, these kids dont know how to spell marshall,

you only got like 2/13 farts or some **** like that :O

Marshall is also a dirty sleeper

even without MK
Do you remember me now doom?

lain

Smash Master
ARTY! Change me name

The name on everybody's lips
Is gonna be Roxie
The lady raking in the chips
Is gonna be Roxie

- - - - Roxie Hart <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9-l6n01AOA
ahhh, so u guys finally discovered the greatness of the chicago soundtrack. i knew from the team name, but you ****ing wrote it fail LOL

also :[<3 kain. 'salright cuz!

& gj @ arty

& wtf @ marshall's ddd LOL

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'll just shorten it to Marsh then. Easier.

After analyzing the match a couple times...
Farts that came out were 8.
Hit 2.
You shielded 2.
And you air dodged 1.
The other 3 missed completely.
1 game 1 2:50, shielded
2 game 1, 4:20 missed
3 game 2, 9:05 missed slightly, was trying to hit through platform

4 game 2, 10:15, air dodged
5 game 2, 12:14, you slipped your finger >.>
6, game 3, 18:54, killed you after reading your air dodge.

7, game 3, 20:12, you power shielded it. AFTER sh-fair. Amazing stuff.
8, game 3, 22:21, tried to extend it on bike, missed, Full waft.

darn kids dont know dem fancy mathematics.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Nah I'm just going to play gay now too. If people are just going to be trying to gay me by grabbing or cping me to have some adv on me, then I'm just gonna run and camp and time out. No point for me to be trying to play aggresive and push the tempo if people are just trying to capitalize on me making a mistake. Plus I'll just have Falco for DDD. I was up twice in 2 matches and I lost basically cause I tried to be aggresive then got grabbed. Dumb mistake by me
It doesn't matter much, since I'm not good, but I do like playing against you when you are aggro like you usually are, but do what you gotta do even more so if it is Pikachu.

I'd enjoy Lucario vs Wolf either way when I'd play you.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1. Arty - good **** on first! Thanks for hosting all these tournaments and giving us a bunch of free stuff. It's all been really amazing. I hope Kirk, Kyle, and I don't disappoint now that we're taking over.
2. DLA - Welp. I wasn't doubting you as much as some people were (lol projected 17th place) but I never expected you to get 2nd, so good ****. Good enough reason to drop MK for good? I think so.
3. Kain - I guess you can't win em all, eh? You got this next time! Street Fighter was more fun anyway. Bring your PS3 controller with next time, I'll definitely have my setup there again, and my Sakura will be ready for that Guy next time we play. ;)
4. Marshall - You really impressed me with your Dedede, Marshall. Keep him fresh, because MK might be banned again soon. :awesome: Also, lets play AE next time, I need work on the Seth MU.
5. Hunger - I swear, we never play each other at these things.
5. YoshQ - Metalllll. We can MM next time btw, I didn't have any money left this time around. Oh yeah, and let me know if you can invite me to that music thing you have.
7. Krystedez - We didn't play at all at this, so idk who you're thinking of, haha.
7. Kirk - Kirrrrrrrk. Top 8, good ****! I want my TV back! More things with exclamation points!
9. Blackwaltz - Close games in pools. Really tough Olimar.
9. Renegade - GGs in doubles. I thought we had you guys after that first game. We need to play some Street Fighter next time you guys are around, I really liked watching your Dudley.
9. Kewkky - Man. So close. I'll definitely be practicing the ZSS MU for the next time we have to play. I got this next time. :awesome:
9. Quik - Stop ruining tournaments by showing up! Jerk!
<3
13. Darell - Staple Stable.
13. Akashi - Man, I was just noooot in the mood to fight your Snake in pools, I really wanted the Marth, haha.
13. Grimace - ggs in pools. Next time, we're playing Street Fighter, and you're going to kick my *** with Cody.
13. Meneil - I didn't see you much at this. We talked for a few minutes, then you were gone, haha. I hope you started feeling better though, feeling sick at a tournament sucks.
17. Kappy - Not to sound like a broken record, but I'm still sorry about doubles. I watched our first round on Youtube, and I hit you soooo much. If you ever want to team again, I'll definitely do better, I swear. :colorful:
17. Ripple - Makin the Wolf PR look free.
17. Oro?! - Brawl commentary instead of 3S. I am disappoint.
17. Sago - Clooose games. In retrospect, I probably should've banned FD game 3, I really like your Falco though. We also need to do Peach/Samus next time around.
17. Scythe - Hugooooo.
17. Zwarm - Forever :rob: :(
17. RedRyu - We'll definitely play Super Mario World next time.
25. Norm - Fun pool is fun, eh?
25. Tyler - GGs in pools. Don't be so hard on yourself, you did fine. We had a tough pool, and you still managed to take games off of people.
25. TWSS - YOU WERE HERE?!? <3
31. Excel - Yeah, we'll definitely play some games next time.
31. Xyless - GGs in pools. Your Kirby is definitely coming along, you just have some habits that I was taking advantage of. Mostly general Kirby habits that I've been used to since forever because of Klappy, so blame him. :p

hadesblade

Smash Lord
17. Hadesblade = Bladeshade, I wanted to beat you in doubles. :( But oh well, eventually that'll happen, and then you'll say "Oh Kewkky, you are amazing! I wish I could use Kirby like you! Here, take all my money and my car! Someone like you deserves more than a victory! :bee:". Eventually I'll make you say that... ;D
LOL

Thanks Arty for hosting. Was really fun and I'm glad we got to come out here even though IN did pretty bad ><. Hope to see you at more tournies even if you can't TO them.

Sov - Thanks for driving and bringing us out here even though your car wanted to be an airplane. Also I still can't believe I died at 0 from that spike... lol

1. Arty - Thanks for hosting again. Lol I never even realized infinites or ps2 were banned before. Still the best TO ever, thanks again.

2. DLA - this time :p. and lol @ the ganon challenge. And you were 1 set away from pulling a fonz :p.

4. Marshall - teach me how to ddd. I get 2 stocked by wario. And I'm holding you to that mm lol.

5. Hunger - I hate marth.

5. YoshQ - Wish we coulda got more random mm's in. Next time for sure though. GG's

7. Krystedez - Thanks for giving me false hope in my ddd </3

7. Kirk - I hate ike too. Gg's though grats on first seed xD.

9. Renegade - Was glad you came, now you got to get rid of that rust and you can place good again.

9. Kewkky - omg best shoutout ever xD. We got to hang out more next time, gg's in dubz though.

9. Quik - My ddd is terrible and going him was the worst idea I think i've ever had. Also me losing had nothing to do with the infinite banned since I really can't do it enough that I'd go for more than a couple regrabs at a time. I shoulda just taken you back to sv with yoshi ><. MM?

13. Darell - idk why i called you zwarm at one point your tag starting with a z throws me off. GG's and I guess I'm getting better at the sheik match-up because I beat both you and ripple O_o.

13. Akashi - GG's, I'm like 1-10 in tourney sets against marths now T_T. (which I guess is better than my like 0-6 against ikes....) we got to get some friendlies in next time.

13. Grimace - You were owning me so badly in doubles ><.

13. Meneil - gg's in doubles. I only didn't have to play you again cause I lost to quik ._.

17. Ripple - I'm sorry about your bracket, thanks for playing friendlies with me and putting up with me going zelda. I wanted to keep playing but was kinda too worn out to play anything else well lol. After I picked pikachu I thought you would switch to dk and that's mostly why I did it.

17. Sago - you have an excuse for getting 17th. GG's, playing samus is extremely fun for me now, but maybe its because it's like the only matchup that I think yoshi wins without having a chaingrab.

17. Hadesblade - ...

17. RedRyu - lol gg's, sucks we mm'd then had to play in pools. Not sure what you weren't doing but playing your lucario definitely didn't feel anything near a -3.

31. Excel - nice seeing you again, I'm going to make sure next time I'm at sovs we don't start a skype call at midnight when we have to wake up at like 7am the next day. xD

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
There were not NEARLY enough rage comments about me destroying a pizza! LOL.

@ Triple R: I know, I know. LOL. I blame the pizza!

1. Arty - Good **** on first, and thanks for hosting these. *generic part of shout-out* LOL HOW DID THAT PIZZA TASTE, NERD?! :colorful:

2. DLA - While it was suuuuuuper gay watching you CG Kain, getting 2nd is no joke, so really nice job! I think you had a good shot at winning had you went Pika or DK against Arty instead of Ganon. LOL.

3. Kain - You'll get 'em next time, yo! Talking to you and Sago, as always, is mad fun at the end of these. I always look forward to it! Let's MM next time!

4. Marshall - Yooo your D3 is mad legit! I really enjoyed watching it, and good **** on 4th w/o MK. You didn't even need him.

5. Hunger - Best part of this tourney was you, Sago, Excel, Arty, and Quik *****ing at me about that pizza LOL. I hope we get to play next time, I always enjoy playing you! Oh, and you're gonna get your *** handed to you in the Dreamland **** x2 ditto. :awesome:

5. YoshQ - GG's in that MM, and those Kirby/Falcon friendlies were LOL. Next time I'll for sure do $5 B3o5 @ the beginning of the tourney!

7. Krystedez - I had a lot of fun playing you, even though you killed me @ 80% with a fart. LOL. I hope we can play again soon!

7. Kirk - We didn't really get to talk because you were commentating, but good **** on top 8!

9. Blackwaltz - I wanna play you in singles! LOL

9. Renegade - I wanna play you in singles! LOL

9. Kewkky - Those Kirby dittos were the most fun matches I had the entire day, no joke. And that Green Greens match was complete BS. LOL. Also, your ZSS is sooo good, I can't wait to give it the **** next tourney :troll:

9. Quik - Fun talking to you, as always, and next time we play I promise I won't play like ****. LOL. I felt so bad after that set.

13. Darell - LOOOOOOOOOOL @ your pizza comment!

13. Akashi - We didn't talk much, but you and 13th don't mix!

13. Grimace - Halberd is soooooooooooooo dumb! LOL.

13. Meneil - I was really impressed by your set vs Sago! Those spikes were incredible. LOL.

17. Kappy - I feel horrible for placing this low. I'm going back to top 10 next time!!

17. Ripple - I wanna play you, but we have yet to meet in pools or bracket. LOL.

17. Oro?! - You actually practicing Brawl is showing, so I felt your win was legit against me. Next time will be different :colorful: You should've had DLA and Kenni!! And I'm excited for Marth training. LOL.

17. Sago - Once you pick up Diddy you'll go to Top 3 again for sure! I have to say, I was very impressed by your Samus in doubles. It was lookin' mad fresh. Fun talking to you during LF's and GF's - that conversation about pizza massacre was ****ing hilarious. LOL.

17. Scythe - How'd that pizza taste? :colorful:

17. Zwarm - Don't worry about dubs, we'll get 'em next time we team!!

17. RedRyu - Strawberry Cake gum is 10x better than Apple Pie gum. Yeah, I said it. BTW, thanks for being the only guy to stick up for me and like the topping-less pizza. It made it so much funnier. LOL.

TWSS - You have no idea how WTF I was when I turned around and saw you. LOL. Once you learn not to lose your composure and stay patient I think you could go really far with GW, because you're still really good. Also, that FIRST STOCK AGAINST QUIK OMG.

Excel - You're a really cool guy, glad we got to talk a little! Also, that pizza shout-out and the Kappy the Cheese Klapper name you gave me was ****ing gold. LOL.

Xyless - Soon that Kirby's gonna make it into bracket and start taking names!!

To anyone I missed: LOLOLOL

Quik17

Smash Ace
2. DLA - 16*5 = 320. Don’t sweat it though, a lot of people these days didn’t graduate highschool. Good **** on 2nd btw. Pimps and Gimps will be making a return next tourney!

3. Kain – I have no idea what your girlfriend thought when you came home with only $46. I won’t ask questions when you come to the next tourney with a black eye.

4. Marshall – I’m lovin the trolling in this thread.

5. Hunger – I loved that walk…and I loved it even more when you tried running. ****ing amazing

5. YoshQ – Sorry for not MMing you. You probably would have ***** me again if we played since I don’t have a Wii anymore so I can’t practice.

7. Krystedez - Great Wario as always. GGs in pools. I thought you were gonna beat Marshall for sure since you play against so many top DDDs.

7. Kirk - I’ll just pretend game 2 never happened. It’ll help me sleep at night.

9. Blackwaltz - GGs, we’re 1-1 now. Our matches are always intense

9. Renegade - Nice seeing you again after like 3 years…you look like a linebacker now lol

9. Kewkky - GGs in pools. You have that back-air spacing down so well. It was so frustrating fighting you.

13. Darell - I don’t think I talked to you at all. Someone needs to knock you off that Wolf PR though!!

13. Akashi - Didn’t get to talk to you much but gj being awesome like always. If you lost to Hades we could have finally played in bracket after like 2 years!!!!

13. Grimace - I love you. Do everyone a favor and stop winning doubles all the time!

13. Meneil - Fun playing you. GGs...although it should not have been that easy to approach you. Ike has a lot of tricks to keep Wario away.

17. Kappy - What a ****ing douchebag. Thanks a lot for taking the cheese off the pizza. Next time, instead of showing up to the tourney, just buy a rope and hang yourself. No one wants to see your face. **** YOU.

17. Ripple - Long time no see…sucks we didn’t get to play in singles.

17. Oro?! - Didn’t get to talk to you that much this time but prepare to get ***** in FF. Good job on commentary with Kirk btw…made the matches a lot more interesting to watch. Commentary should be the standard for all of these upcoming tourneys from now on.

17. Sago - Considering me and Arty come over to your house every day..you’ll get that Falco to top shape in no time!!

17. Hadesblade - Never counterpick a Wario with DDD if you don’t know the matchup. So many people make that mistake and get ***** for it. Your Yoshi is still beast though, ggs.

17. Zwarm -As soon as you beat Sago game 2…a crowd started forming behind the T.V. and then you get 0-deathed like instantly. Gotta keep that momentum lol.

17. Scythe – Just because you’re a dinosaur does not mean you can go to whatever disco you please. The sign clearly says “T-rex disco”, YOU’RE NOT WELCOME.

17. RedRyu - You were spotdodging like every second. My reaction time isn’t that great so I was only able to punish like 30% of them, but you better fix that habit quick before you face someone like Kain. GGs though!

25. Norm – AIOONNN!!!!!

25. TWSS - Your first match of the day and you were going off on me. I thought for a second you've been secretly training for this very moment.

25. Hype - Didn't get to talk but I still remember you ****** me at that Wifi tournament a year ago.

25. Savi - Next time you are winning this!

25. Luni - Nice seeing you again. Stop playing Pokemon!

31. Excel - Great seeing you and talking to you. I'm not sure if you used the Sothe tag, but the fact that you even thought about it gave you this placing. When will people learn!

31. Xyless - I'm in love with that Wii.

31. China - GGs in pools, you're gonna have to practice a lot if you want to place better...these tourneys have really tough competition.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Quik, coney had the same amount of confidence in me when I faced up against Atomsk at SiiS, heh... It's just how it is. I have to get better and be less nervous about this match up if I ever expect to beat good opponents.

I think I keep getting better though! I've had less than 25 percent accuracy with farts against Dededes mostly.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I got nothing to say but watch out for

RETURN OF THE SAGO!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i should have played diddy/falco not samus :(
I agree. Or at least, went into a match as Samus and then changed to ZSS. :troll:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Was watching Kain vs DLA...Kain, why didn't you keep mashing Shine when DLA grabbed you? I watched Game 2 where he grabbed you last stock and just Dthrow'd you to death from 0. :pikachu2: requires a pummel or Fthrow after the third Dthrow or :wolf: breaks free. Did you just not mash at all lol?

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Kain, your character is very capable of playing safe and running the clock with your mobility alone. Go and watch more vids of Choice. I'm sure that will help you a lot.

Also, I agree completely with Arty. Frigate is one of the worst places you could go as Wolf.
>Implying Choice has ever timed someone out with :wolf:.
Picture someone mashing against ICs. Basically that.
So he did nothing.

MJG

Smash Hero
Was watching Kain vs DLA...Kain, why didn't you keep mashing Shine when DLA grabbed you? I watched Game 2 where he grabbed you last stock and just Dthrow'd you to death from 0. :pikachu2: requires a pummel or Fthrow after the third Dthrow or :wolf: breaks free. Did you just not mash at all lol?

I was actually wondering about this as well. I was PRETTY sure that you could shine out but I dont main wolf and I wasn't entirely sure either lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Marshall, what do you mean do I remember you? I've known who you were since the first time I met you... <_<

Top Bottom