• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care Results! (4-30-11)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Singles - 28 Entrants - $10 Entry

1. Marshall ($168) - :metaknight: I've decided to really stop ****ing around and put some serious work into Marvel, its super obvious that I need it.
2. Arty ($84) - :falco: / :gw: I've decided to really stop ****ing around and put some serious work in Falco, its super obvious that I need it. Thanks for hosting <3
3. Kain ($28) - :wolf: Was that a 800k 2 meter Taskmaster combo? That's just demoralizing! :p 3rd place though? You better not be getting out of smash because of this, I haven't gotten good enough yet!
4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) ($14) - :warioc: Ook just does Ook things, and it should just be banned.
5. Ook - :dk2: 5th place, what a ****ing boss. DK is a machine. Stop sandbagging my Falco =[
7. Grimace - :snake: I take it like your scooter =[
7. SS Normandy (Norm) - :snake: Dude, SS Normandy was taking names all day. When you were carrying me in those Falco Fox doubles friendlies, I knew you were going to be hot, but damn. Did some serious work, and I love seeing that from you.
9. Quik - :wario: Ganon dittos are always painful when I do it with Dragmire and what not, and that was no different.
9. DLA - :metaknight: / :ganondorf: Cheer up, just get it into your head that you're competing, not JUST playing a game. yay, battery pack :p
9. Sago - :metaknight: Looking fresh, as usual.
9. EagleEye - :ness2: Holy sweet jesus, you really surprised me with both DLA and Arty, I've never seen a Ness go so hard on the edge-****. Quite inspiring to see such a different playstyle for a character that can't afford to change much up.
13. Meneil - :ike: One day, I'll beat you without using MK, and much rejoicing will be had. Till then, I'll stay as free as possible >.>
13. Scythe - :lucario: BRINK! <3
13. Kappy - :kirby2: I've officially figured it out, Portal 2 trolling is quite possibly the least productive thing a man can do.
17. Dajayman - :ness2: <3
17. Borys - :marth: Borris! You actually really surprised me too. Really cute spacing, you just got a bit predictable with it after awhile.
17. Oro - :marth: Brinstar. Lucas. Get some. Also, BULL**** ****ING FSMASH TIPPER ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ;)
17. RedRyu - :lucario: Stop pulling ahead of me.
17. Zwarm - :peach: Super loli fighter is da bess, and your stick is ***.
25. SpongeJordan - :lucas: More like :falco:, but I'll let it slide. Did awful, just try more, me. I'm wasting so much potential by just going braindead after the first stock. I swear, you beat yourself more than anything.
25. Spoon - :samus2: We're going to have a problem here. Your name is FAR too close to mine ;)

Fun tournament, though. Let me know when the next one's up, and I'll make sure to get in on that.

M@v

Subarashii!
4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) ($14) -

What this is I don't even....

Quik17

Smash Ace
Alright I'll take your word for it Oro.

Time to move on. You continue filling those pots while I will.....
*looks at placings*

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
17. Destroy.exe - :marth: - idk who you are, but you played Marth so AWESOME
I played a different character almost every game lol. I should probably just commit to one or two of them honestly, maybe Marth and ICs I guess.

destroyexe- gotta come along next tourney
Definitely, it was great hanging out with you and Spoon.

17. Destroy.exe – Were you the black guy I was playing Melee with for a while? If so, I was the Ganon player. It was fun, Falcon dittos were legit.
Yep, ggs.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Alright I'll take your word for it Oro.

Time to move on. You continue filling those pots while I will.....
*looks at placings*
I'm pretty sure I directly quoted what you told me in person in my shoutout anyways. You should be mad at yourself, and dat potfiller status. :awesome:

Just for future reference assume all of my posts to be not serious. ;)

Quik17

Smash Ace
You should. The venue is amazing. Everything was awesome. (except the P:M tourney lol, I think it took longer than the actual singles tourney even with a lot of people forfeiting)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
if theres another one of these at the beginning of june/possibly late may id be able to go. until then, i have tennis every weekday so i cant take off weekends from work until then

:phone:

Bil

Smash Ace
SAGOS SHOUTOUTS SON

1. Marshall ($168) - good **** today marshall. seems you have really stepped it up. great seeing you as always. wish i would have known youd do so well i might have watched all your matchs.
2. Arty ($84) - i didnt even get to play you today. next time ill be there to make sure you cant get 2nd. And awsome job hosting, best tournament ive been to in awhile
3. Kain ($28) - this tourney was a fluke. next time the rightfull order shall be restored.
4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) ($14) - great to see you again, wish i got to more. come to a bunch of events this summer!!!
5. Ook - great job ook. i came into it with the wrong mindset and you capitolized on it hard. see you next time
7. Grimace - im gonna move to kaukauna to be with you guys <3 its always such a pleasure getting to see the kaukauna guys.
7. SS Normandy (Norm) - didnt even know you did so well until i got home. great job norm, keep it up.
9. Quik - i dont know how i barley saw you but where were you dogg? show up more often or ill have to show up at target.
9. DLA - if you feel at all how i feel/ felt im sorry. just a strange day.
9. EagleEye - very fun money match. you did alot better then anyone expected at this.!!!
13. Meneil - fun teams matchs. im gonna come visit you and tano sometime soon i promise
13. Scythe - lol so bad at melee today...and brawl. yo you wana kill teams at sg this weekend.
13. Kappy - nice hat...i guess
17. Dajayman - fresh shades as usual
17. Borys - nice robot shoes
17. Oro - Brinstar- fun match oro....in project m. my lucas just wasnt warmed up son
17. RedRyu - you were here?!?!?!?
17. Zwarm - zwarm was here?
25. SpongeJordan - sponge was here too?!?!?
25. Spoon - keep reping samus. shes the cutest ever.

Im sorry for the way i acted. i was pretty stressed out about a handful of personal problems and it showed in my playstyle and attitude equaly. love you guys. see you all soon

p.s. sorry bil i jacked yo shi

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@Sponge: I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE!!! WHAT THE HECK!

And whadya mean? I couldn't tell what I was doing differently. I mean... I TRY to do well and lock-down the ledge, but I screw that up a lot. Also, any character that can get above the 45degree line shooting out from the ledge is perfectly fine against me. Snake is annoying to keep low, MK rocks Ness offstage (I'm still super :( from when Marshall just Dair'd me off to death like it was nothing....)

I need to be more consistent; half of my games I couldn't do any drop-down aerials for some reason, and that's some of my best stuff. If there's another tourney at the same location a month from now, I will try to be there. I can't assure it, but I'll try. I surprised myself with how I could make a comeback, although some of the comebacks were by no means legitimate (DLA was, Arty was, but Red Ryu killed himself once and Shade killed himself with SideB. Grimace killed himself at the end of game2, but it was RC and I had a lot of percent on him for my last stock...). I wanna get back into tourneys and get some legit wins. AND ACTUALLY WIN A $MM!!! :(

Aerox00

Smash Cadet
1. Marshall ($168) - Awww **** what it do! Great to see you finally take home the top slot!
2. Arty ($84) - Didn't get to play ya, but it was good seeing you again! I'll definitely try to make it to some more tourneys this summer.
3. Kain ($28) - Always fun watching your wolf tear stuff apart.
5. Ook - Didn't have the chance to play you this time, mayhaps next time.
5. Tano the Tonic Toxic (Akashi) - Yeah I was in your pool. Definitely looking forward to getting the chance to play your marth again! Frigate is the best.
7. Grimace - You can't be letting the younger brother take all the glory! always fun seeing your snake play though.
9. Quik - had fun with the friendlys! maybe we'll get to play each other in actual tourney play next time. i'll try and keep it from being a year before that happens again.
9. Sago - I didn't see enough grease! Guess your just too fresh? Always a pleasure seeing you again.
9. EagleEye - Nice to play a different character in tourneys than the usual, had fun with our games.
13. Scythe - good to see ya again!
13. Kappy - nice kirby man! I didn't know what to do with ya.
17. RedRyu - Indeed, it has been too long. School in another state with no car tends to do that to ya. I'll try to make sure we get to play again before too long
17. Zwarm - I feel like peach is one of my closest match ups, always fun to play one who knows what theyre doing.
17. Shade - I need to work on my falco match up, was fun playing in pools still.

Thanks for a great homecoming tourney everyone!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@Sponge: I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE!!! WHAT THE HECK!

And whadya mean? I couldn't tell what I was doing differently. I mean... I TRY to do well and lock-down the ledge, but I screw that up a lot. Also, any character that can get above the 45degree line shooting out from the ledge is perfectly fine against me. Snake is annoying to keep low, MK rocks Ness offstage (I'm still super :( from when Marshall just Dair'd me off to death like it was nothing....)

I need to be more consistent; half of my games I couldn't do any drop-down aerials for some reason, and that's some of my best stuff. If there's another tourney at the same location a month from now, I will try to be there. I can't assure it, but I'll try. I surprised myself with how I could make a comeback, although some of the comebacks were by no means legitimate (DLA was, Arty was, but Red Ryu killed himself once and Shade killed himself with SideB. Grimace killed himself at the end of game2, but it was RC and I had a lot of percent on him for my last stock...). I wanna get back into tourneys and get some legit wins. AND ACTUALLY WIN A $MM!!! :(
Don't worry, I messed up on Delfino and UpB'd through the stage, that was my fault legit on your part since you CP'd a stage I don't play often.

17. RedRyu - Indeed, it has been too long. School in another state with no car tends to do that to ya. I'll try to make sure we get to play again before too long
I'll look forward to it. =D

Top Bottom