• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Don't Choke!" 03/05/2011 Dashizwiz? Colbol Linguini Skarch Nicaboy cfl sfl !

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Haha thanks to colin warren and stevens girl for helping too :)

I hope everyone had a good time and a big old **** you to David!

Great job everyone alot of intresting resutls here.

strawhats

Smash Master
Good **** Shiz ****** everybody even though you don't even own this game and you barely attend tournaments nowadays...here's to hoping you go to Genesis 2.

Still wanna see Colbol take top 5 at a national.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
>_> I hope you guys recorded a ton of ****. Can't wait for that results thread and vids. HYPE FOR THE NEXT ONE.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I had a great time at this tournament. It's always fun to see everyone again and improving so much as well. Props. to Trikrome for taking me out and Seibrik as well. Thanks Seibrik for offering us housing as well.

Uber Ice, thanks for driving me, Shiz, Pr0jekt and RockCrock to the tournament. Great job guys we did well. And Shiz good job holding it down I know it wasn't easy but good stuff.

Great tournament Nicaboy and FlamingRoy. You guys did a great job and it was fun seeing everyone again.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament guys. Had mad fun even tho I wanted to get further in the bracket but w/e. @ smashmac: konkai wa bokuno katchi dane. Lol it was mad close matches tho. Gg's to everyone else I played and good **** to esam... we fvcked **** up.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Mad fun tournament with a great turnout. GG's to everyone I played. Special shoutout for Warren for taking over and getting **** done.

Grand finals was soooo good can't wait to see it again when blea uploads it!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
There was no livestream, just blea recording and whoever was recording in the computer room.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I thought there was a livestream...there was a livestream of the Project:M setup, and whenever I asked if I should stream Melee matches, people said there was already a stream.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that the main recording tv was also going through livestream at the same time thnx to zoro, but who knows...

Edit: you're right, only p:m livestream... oh well. Can't wait for blea to upload those vids yo, this tourney had so many tight matchups :) Maybe someday (in the next few years probably) I'll be able to be good enough to get recorded at a big tourney like this.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure that the main recording tv was also going through livestream at the same time thnx to zoro, but who knows...

Edit: you're right, only p:m livestream... oh well. Can't wait for blea to upload those vids yo, this tourney had so many tight matchups :) Maybe someday (in the next few years probably) I'll be able to be good enough to get recorded at a big tourney like this.
You can get recorded at big tourneys anytime. Just sit down on the recording tv and say that you have a match, usually they won't say no. How well you do is up to you lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
You can get recorded at big tourneys anytime. Just sit down on the recording tv and say that you have a match, usually they won't say no. How well you do is up to you lol.

Lol, very true. Thats how i used to do it back in the days lol.

Zoro

Smash Champion
For my first tournament ever, I'd have to say that this was an awesome one. Thanks bunches, Warren and Nicaboy!
I respect you for getting into melee competitively
10 years after it's release! Truly admirable, keep it going.

in other news

I was so sleepy 1 am at the tournament I woke up and didnt even know where I was. I started saying weird things. I slept like 2 hours the night before so I was a mess.

I think maybe all the WOW STARCRAFT guys in the computer room at ZP were stealing all the bandwidth or something. The internet on my comp was constantly dropping even after lowering the bit rate of the stream so I had to drop it sorry.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament! I had alot of fun. Pools was a great experience for me. It was really nice to see so many people in one room playing melee. Good **** on getting all these people to attend Dale. Good **** to warren for keeping everyone on task and getting singles finished alot earlier than I expected it to be finished.

Shoutouts:
Blea: You're too good man. You played extremely well yesterday. That wall tech double jump dair on dark sonic blew my mind. Who ever said luigi sucks has never seen you play. Thanks for helping me practice these past few days I feel like I've improved so much thanks to you.

Dale: Great tourney! **** was hype.

Warren: Thanks to you we were able to run the tournament smoothly. You spent the whole day yelling out matches and setting everything up that you lost your voice. Too good.

Jason: You're cool. So you get a shoutout. :p

Collin: Really impressive performance. Taking shiz to 3rd set last match. Last stock. You were mad cool hanging out with us at the commentary booth.

ESAM: Good **** getting so far in bracket. ESAM is always in the money lol. That samus is too good. That fox is alright. :p

Shiz: You played amazingly. I was hoping you'd bring out the falco and you did. Watching you play against collin made me realize just how much I need to learn. You are a very humble player, always giving compliments to collin and everyone you played against.

Darius: Hope you had a good time. Don't ever get discouraged man. We've all been in your place at one point. The only place to go from here is up.

TRIKROME: Eli you played so well. You made SFL proud man. Keep that **** up. It was hype watching your matches and commentating on them.

Dwayne: Fair off stage is too good! :p

AzianRaven: ED! We gotta play LoL. It was good seeing you again man. Kinda sad to see that you dropped Doc but I had alot of fun playing your fox man. Those matches were so intense.

Shoutouts to Zoro and Dark Sonic. You guys made it really far into bracket. Shoutouts to Justin for that hype set against UI in pools.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
I respect you for getting into melee competitively
10 years after it's release! Truly admirable, keep it going.

in other news

I was so sleepy 1 am at the tournament I woke up and didnt even know where I was. I started saying weird things. I slept like 2 hours the night before so I was a mess.

I think maybe all the WOW STARCRAFT guys in the computer room at ZP were stealing all the bandwidth or something. The internet on my comp was constantly dropping even after lowering the bit rate of the stream so I had to drop it sorry.
****ing link is too good -.- Come back and play some more! Hopefully my jigz will be better.

Good **** johnny, maybe I should avoid friendlies XD

Shiz: **** man, your fox was too goo. The pressure was intense.

Jason: You just keep getting better and better. Damn, I thought I might be able to play you equally, but I still have a long way to go.

3: Technical samus is technical. Just play a little gayer ;)

Linguini: One day I am going to be good enough to make you sweat.

Afro: TOO ****ING GOOD! I need to come back down to zp to get some spacey games.

Dwayne: Im going to make you hate the jigglypuff MU. I want to make it look like it's in puff's favor :p

Nicaboy: You're still too good man. I keep thinking that with all the shiek practice the MU should be no issue, but you prove me wrong.

We gotta work on getting these things going on time.
If I forgot anyone, sorry, it was all good ****.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was mad fun and was a refreshing breath of SFL. Glad I could make it even though I had to dip early.

Good seeing SFL getting tons better and bringing a mad wrecking ball to the whole state.

Gotta catch up with you guys more often.

Thanks dale and warren for hosting and making the tourney mad legit.

Top Bottom