• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't forget your utilt!

ADHD

Smash Hero
It's very fast and you can juggle characters with it to an aerial to start off a stock. On heavier characters you can utilt three times until they DI out but you can always punish the airdodge if they do.

Count

Smash Champion
I use my utilt almost too much now after I never used to use it..I almost always follow up my dash attack with a utilt..it almost always works even at high percents..it can also be used as a desperate kill move at high percents.

DUB

Smash Lord
I used to go straight into aerials right after dash attacks. Been using the u-tilt a lot more now. I use the d-tilt moar nao 2 o.O

Count

Smash Champion
Me too on the dtilt..one thing that I do well is keep my fsmash always very fresh, i basically only use it in KO situations. I've been glide tossing to dtilt, and ftilt a lot more.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I always utilted, because... well, it's hitbox is higher than the upsmash one, and it has much less ending lag, and like you said, you can use it multiple times.

Top Bottom