• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
well I mean it could go either way....granted I forgot that the money raised for PP was used for Shiz and...well wait, do we have an answer as to what happened to the money raised for PC? I feel like I missed a detail along the way or that I'm confusing facts...

bah, I'd be just as happy with either PP or PC going XD

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
East coast wants to bring Vanz over! Dr. PP would be pretty legit too. I bet hungrybox will want to attend anyway, so we need to bring someone who isn't planning on traveling that far.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
modesto will roll in mad deep with.................. nope

CERES, RIPON, AND MERCED GOT THIS THOUGH

ill be living in sf by then hehe ill try to make it

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hmm

yea i feel you

west wants pc/pp

east wants vanz

lucien is a for sure tho

everything else in the air

so i guess ill marinate on it for a little bit

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah, I definitely agree with Th0rn. I mean, PCs real old school and has traveled a lot. I just think it'd be much fresher if one of our other top players (Vanz in particular) got a shot to see how he compares to the WC. Lucien/Vanz would be ideal imo.

SuperRad

Smash Master
if you guys want vanz to come out
raise money for him yourselves

id rather have pc/pp come out because they are proven national level contenders. even though pc is past his prime, he's chill as **** and i think that makes up for it.
plus, both were supposed to come out here for the good player fund but couldn't.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
That's kind of the point of the good player fund. -.-

PP would definitely be legit though. I'd like to see that.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
if you guys want vanz to come out
raise money for him yourselves

id rather have pc/pp come out because they are proven national level contenders. even though pc is past his prime, he's chill as **** and i think that makes up for it.
plus, both were supposed to come out here for the good player fund but couldn't.
QFT,

also none of west coast give a **** about Vanz, sorry.

th0rn

Smash Lord
this fund is pretty ******** to have west coast players choose a guy just to shake his hand and gaze into his eyes.

In that case, screw sending Lucien... send us mango, SS, zhu, etc

I just thought Vanz/lucien were equivalent choices because they were upcoming players and are placing well.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
In that case, screw sending Lucien... send us mango, SS, zhu...

I just thought Vanz/lucien were equivalent choices because they were upcoming players and are placing well.
who we send with the money WE donate is OUR choice.if YOU dont want lucien and want one of those guys,raise money for your own fund and buy their tickets

SuperRad

Smash Master
well i want to pay money to send lucien out east
i wouldn't pay money to bring vanz here
i would pay for pp/pc to come out here

if you want to pay to bring vanz out here, pay to bring vanz out here
i wont be donating to that cause
vote for who you want with your money

****it charles

th0rn

Smash Lord
hey all you west coast randoms....

donations are from everywhere? mirite?

its everyones money you ****heads.

if not, I r sorry :(

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah thorn, you're really going out of your way to build a nurturing business relationship between the coasts!

seriously, we can easily do what we please w/o your input so i don't know how you think you're helping matters... dont like it? don't donate; i'll cover ur donation. (did you even donate?)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
its not like WC is the only ones donating to the fund. And its not like you guys are leading the **** either its waffles n he asked ppl for their opinion. Can't get all pissy when ppl do give their opinion.

If waffles didn't care for input from the EC then he shouldn't have asked.

waffles is sick for starting this tho, def helped create mad hype in the smash community

AXE 09

Smash Master
As long as someone from AZ (DualCats most likely) is willing to drive me, then I'll definitely be coming to this. No promises though!

I'm sorry I missed the last one :( I hope I make it up to you guys by attending this one.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you suck for not coming to gsg axe

also if pc got a refund that means the gpf got refunded too. there should be a decent amount of money in there, gpf wont need nearly as many donates as previous times, right?

also...this tension between coast is unnecessary, which is leading me to be somewhat annoyed. this warzone is 100% bullshiit.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
this fund is pretty ******** to have west coast players choose a guy just to shake his hand and gaze into his eyes.

In that case, screw sending Lucien... send us mango, SS, zhu, etc
That's not the point of the fund, and you know it. You're just being smarmy for posting's sake.

fwiw though Adam, you're not one to criticize about "building a nurturing relationship" hahaha. although you'll always be you so it makes me smile more than anything. and to people like chizzleSD who are forgetting that the Good Player Fund is a national thing, you're not helping.

But yeah, two things:

1. PC Chris got ****ed hard and it'd be really gay if he didn't get to come because of what happened this time. I say he should be first priority, ESPECIALLY because of what happened. at least offer him the chance, if he doesn't want to put up with airports again then no one can fault him for that, but otherwise it's kinda like, "Sorry, you missed your chance" when he didn't do anything to deserve that

2. PC has also never been to Norcal before/hasn't been out west since the pre-Brawl days, whereas Mango and Zhu have been to tristate, and SS recently competed on the east coast.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
also...this tension between coast is unnecessary, which is leading me to be somewhat annoyed. this warzone is 100% bullshiit.
It just creates hype! I think it will be ultimately good for both ROM3 and DGDTJ. I'm sure no one really hates each other -- chances are most people who talk trash online are chill IRL. Especially over something like melee coast wars LOL. Just a good way to bring some hype to smash, which I think is good for the community =D

1. PC Chris got ****ed hard and it'd be really gay if he didn't get to come because of what happened this time. I say he should be first priority, ESPECIALLY because of what happened. at least offer him the chance, if he doesn't want to put up with airports again then no one can fault him for that, but otherwise it's kinda like, "Sorry, you missed your chance" when he didn't do anything to deserve that
What about PP though? I know it hadn't gotten as far as it did for PP, but there still were donations. I think he still deserves a shot.

How much is in the fund anyway? If possible, seeing as how much everyone is complaining, I think WC should choose a guy to send, and a guy to come. EC should also choose someone to send and someone to go. That way everyone is happy. Sounds pretty epic, imo. And doable too, if the fund for PC still exists.

th0rn

Smash Lord
ya it's pretty obvious WC is going with a celebrity over someone who plays the game. I would also waste people's money and pay for someone like KDJ over someone who is actually playing/placing well, tbh lol

I love fanboys. =p

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you're the same moafugga who would be jumping up and down, screaming "****," whacking your 3inch rock hard diick if pc beat our best players.

th0rn

Smash Lord
you're the same moafugga who would be jumping up and down, screaming "****," whacking your 3inch rock hard diick if pc beat our best players.
I'd rather get hyped to someone who actually plays every week placing well (ie Vanz) rather than Pc having a slumber party and signing autographs for you in your basement and placing 7th the next day.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'd rather get hyped to someone who actually plays every week placing well (ie Vanz) rather than Pc having a slumber party and signing autographs for you in your basement and placing 7th the next day.
haha .. good **** .. PC might get hyped and train LOL

D

Deleted member

thorns a good player but kind of a ****

he also stole atlus's avatar.. what an imbecile

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i have no idea what you're talking about. i don't want pc's autograph.:laugh:

edit:
Well I know Lucien has been winning tournament after tournament, how well has Vanz been placing?
i'm curious too.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea so vanz cant go so i guess pc

he better practice tho

i want him to beat m2k and mango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom